US Justice Dept seeks to close loopholes on some gun sales

Selling guns isn't a constitutional right.
You are confused Moon Bat. The filthy ass government restricting how you can keep and bear arms by restricting and controlling availability is sure as hell infringing and that is against the Bill of Rights.

The crime should never be the possession of a firearm according to the Bill of Rights. 'Shall not be infringed' is pretty damn absolute.

The crime should be what is done illegally with the firearm.

Threw his own intelligence agencies and America under the bus on the global stage in support of Putin in Helsinki.

I notice your second sentence leaves room for the inevitable false equivalence.

Let's hear it.
my ass,,

the intelligence community has been fucking this country for decades and they got caught doing what they always do,,, spy on people for political reasons,,,

getting rid of them would be my first act,,

please tell me youre not for a government agency spying on every person in this country???

That you don't still believe Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation. You clearly believe that, like the sheep you are.
No, I clearly believe it has the earmarks of Russian disinformation, not that it was Russian disinformation.

It's actually in quotes in your own link in your own post.

Did you not notice?

That said.

A laptop owned by the president's son turns up in some random town in a computer shop and turned over by a legally blind man which is subsequently turned over to Trump's lawyer, Rudy who then let Steve Bannon have it before it was turned over to the new York Post; a far right media outlets and you think that doesn't have the appearance of Russian disinformation?

Lol.

Consider if some random dude in a small town who was blind claimed to have Trump Jrs. Laptop, turned it over to a lawyer of Joe Biden's who gave it Don Lemon who after a bit turned it over to the Rachel Maddow show; would you buy it at first?

my ass,,

the intelligence community has been fucking this country for decades and they got caught doing what they always do,,, spy on people for political reasons,,,

Who was convicted of this crime?

getting rid of them would be my first act,,

Russia and china support your idea.

please tell me youre not for a government agency spying on every person in this country???
No. Only for legal spying.

Was anyone even charged with what you assert?

You can keep claiming that the second amendment doesn't give us the right to bear arms in self defense, but that just makes you look like an anti-civil rights fascist (which you are).
The 2nd lets one keep and bear arms in DEFENSE OF THE REPUBLIC.

There's nothing in the constitution about self defense.

Continuing to claim what is nowhere to be seen is "right there" paints you as an ignorant NRA MAGAT tool.

Because your accusations are not proof it happened; a conviction is required.

No, I do not, but I do accept it as the law.
well they did admit it once snowden dropped his dime,,

but you go ahead and worship the state while we humans try to go back to minding our own business,,

Forum List

Back