US Judge Throws Out trump-Era Approval For Giant Alaska Oil Project

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news.

I'm disappointed that the Biden administration defended the project but thank goodness the judge threw it out.

It's a win for our environment, wild native animals and those of us who fight climate change.

This is very good news.

I'm disappointed that the Biden administration defended the project but thank goodness the judge threw it out.

It's a win for our environment, wild native animals and those of us who fight climate change.

Do you tie yourself up and spank yourself too?.....

This is very good news.

1629384083725.png

I'm good with it.

The big question is....

How much are you willing to pay for that corn and just to eat?

*****SMILE*****

:)

This is very good news.

How much did your e car cost you?

This is very good news.

Yeah, when your gasoline prices necessarily skyrocket to 5 dollars a gallon, the good news is that the poor especially blacks, will be out there rioting because everything from food to rent will go up also. Maybe the better news will be that the blacks show up at your house and do a cracker bake...

This is very good news.

More judge shopping - Sharon L. Gleason is a federal judge serving on the United States District Court for the District of Alaska.She joined the court in 2011 after a nomination from President Barack Obama. - Nothing further need be sad

Last edited:
This is very good news.

And the waiver Biden signed for the gas pipeline from Russia to Western Europe is above board to you.

More judge shopping - Sharon L. Gleason is a federal judge serving on the United States District Court for the District of Alaska.She joined the court in 2011 after a nomination from President Barack Obama. - Nothing further need be sad

I think everybody here kinda knew it was something like that. An American judge would never make such a ruling.

This is very good news.

A win for me and being on SS, it means a record high inflation adjustment in January for my SS deposits. Keep it going. Show the nation what a country under Democrat leadership is all about. Inflation a mess, the border a mess, covid a mess, Afghanistan a mess, gasoline prices up over 30%, our Capital looking like a building in a third world country, a President that refuses to obey a Supreme Court ruling.

"Folks, when you see your adversary making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you could possibly do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh

How much did your e car cost you?

My car is a hybrid.

I bought my first hybrid in 2001. I bought one just as soon as the Prius came on the market. I had to order it because they were so new, the dealers didn't have the cars on the lot. They only had test drive cars. The car was built to my specifications.

At that time I made the decision to never buy a normal gas car again.

And I haven't.

The one I have now, is the fourth one I've bought.

I've owned and driven nothing but a hybrid car for over 20 years.

The emissions from my car is so low I never have to get the car smog checked.

Half the time it runs totally on the electric batteries. When that happens the EV, which stands for E Vehicle, light comes on to let me know I'm only using the batteries.

I don't just talk the talk. I walk the walk.

What e car do you drive?

This is very good news.

YAAAAAY!....Destroy our energy independence, over a pseudo-scientific hoax!

You are one truly loathsome anti-American commie piece of human shit.

My car is a hybrid.

I bought my first hybrid in 2001. I bought one just as soon as the Prius came on the market. I had to order it because they were so new, the dealers didn't have the cars on the lot. They only had test drive cars. The car was built to my specifications.

And I haven't.

Half the time it runs totally on the electric batteries. When that happens the EV, which stands for E Vehicle, light comes on to let me know I'm only using the batteries.

What e car do you drive?
mememe_fcc91c91d4ee396d9ec584dde76d37ad-1.jpg

My car is a hybrid.

And I haven't.

What e car do you drive?
So, it still uses fossil fuels, huh? I see....

Forum List

Back