US is considering air strikes in Syria

I wonder how many people wouldn't of voted for this man if they knew he was a regular killing machine

and look, no code pinkos, no marches, protesting..
now why is that. figure it out people. the left just intended to make our lives miserable with Bush in office just like they are now with Obama leading that wolf pack

two faced hypocrites

I wonder how many people wouldn't of voted for this man if they knew he was a regular killing machine

and look, no code pinkos, no marches, protesting..
now why is that. figure it out people. the left just intended to make our lives miserable with Bush in office just like they are now with Obama leading that wolf pack

two faced hypocrites

And I hope you have plans for the holiday weekend also! Calm down Steph. Yes, you are right about much of this.

I had lunch with an old friend who is one of the last certifiable Hippies from 60s. He dislikes Obama for the reasons that you are lamenting about. In many ways Obama has continued the policies of his predecessor. I know many people on the far left that are seething over many of his actions.

My friend made this statement. "It seems Obama meets with his military advisers once a week and decides who lives and who dies." He was referring to Drone attacks of course.

It is a political reality that the party who's man is in the WH is going to support him even when they don't all agree with many of his actions. So, you have a point, to a degree. But it is the way it is and the way it will always be.

obama will not allow air strikes in Syria. If he did, we would be at war with Russia within the hour.

obama will not allow air strikes in Syria. If he did, we would be at war with Russia within the hour.

If we are exclusively after ISIS, which it seems we would be, the Russians would have no issues with us. I think eventually the ISIS situation may bring the US and Russia together as allies against them. ISIS is as much a threat for Russia as it is for the US. Even more so, I would say. It may be that the State Department is tying the Ukrainian and ISIS crisis together in a joint policy.

ISIS needs to be hit in their gut, which is Syria.

Forum List

Back