Zone1 US Strikes in ME a Strategic Mistake.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

For the sake of discussion on this board, read that as Biden's strikes.

(more coming mods)

Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman Nasser Kanaani speaks during a press conference in the capital Tehran on October 3, 2022. © ATTA KENARE / AFP
The US has made a huge blunder by attacking targets in Iraq and Syria, as it will only further inflame tensions in the already turbulent region, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Nasser Kanaani has said.

Is Iran getting that right this time?

This discussion pertains to US politics now and the question on whether Trump would have made the same mistake, or would have amplified the mistake?

Or, if it was even a 'mistake' by Biden?

Last edited:
Maybe our Canadian friends will join the fight.

Canadians.jpg

(more coming mods)

This discussion pertains to US politics now and the question on whether Trump would have made the same mistake, or would have amplified the mistake?

Was he supposed to sit back and let them attack us without reprisals?

That's a very good question that deserves a good answer.
I'll start by saying that the alternative might have been America stopping the genocide by the Zionist regime. That would have been applying a solution to the problem.

But really, read the question carefully and understand the possible ramifications?

Is America's actions going to lead to a bigger and wider war? Or is the other side intimidated by America's show of strength?

I think the other side isn't intimidated and I think it's quite logical to suggest that America has fallen into a trap.

A trap set by Russia and China that will have rules applied that are similar to the rules of warfare in the Ukraine.

(more coming mods)

It's probably a mistake to strike the proxies instead of the mullahs.

That's a very good question that deserves a good answer.
I'll start by saying that the alternative might have been America stopping the genocide by the Zionist regime. That would have been applying a solution to the problem.

But really, read the question carefully and understand the possible ramifications?

Is America's actions going to lead to a bigger and wider war? Or is the other side intimidated by America's show of strength?

I think the other side isn't intimidated and I think it's quite logical to suggest that America has fallen into a trap.

A trap set by Russia and China that will have rules applied that are similar to the rules of warfare in the Ukraine.

How can so few deaths be considered genocide?

Or is the other side intimidated by America's show of strength?

I don't think anyone is intimidated by the drooling moron in the White House.

Maybe our Canadian friends will join the fight.

View attachment 897092
Could any American ever understand that what should be a matter of shame to me, is in reality a matter of pride?

We have no enemies that could be dealt with by military means and especially not with either Russia or China!

If Canada is threatened some time in the future then the thread from America could only be dealt with by Canada going nuclear weapons.

As is essentially true for all nations.

N.K. has it on this one!

It's probably a mistake to strike the proxies instead of the mullahs.
It could be!
That's confidence in the question of whether America can intimidate?
If it didn't involve Russia and China then I would say the track record is with you.

Iran strikes us 160 times killing our boys and injuring many others.

Biden's US Response, to warn Iran we are coming to get out of the way, then fly a sortie from the USA, accompliosh nothing but make us look like paper tigers and fly home.

Good one Joe!
For the slow thinkers, you're suggesting that America is bragging up over 80 devastatine strikes but in actual face hit nearly 80 outhouses and the rest were camels at watering holes.

It's worth considering. There's always going to be some truth in it, no matter if it's the US or Russia making the claim.

For the sake of discussion on this board, the Arabs must stop the genocide against the Jews. The Arabs must accept that Greater Israel will be the only answer. The Arabs must understand that if they are ever able to overrun Israel, it will melt the ME with nuclear hellfire. Teran, Damascus, Istanbul, Medina, Mecca, Cairo, etc., will disappear for a millennium, and the survivors will wander across the blighted wastelands covered in rags and sores, wailing their shame at their existence-ending foolishness.

For the sake of discussion on this board, the Arabs must stop the genocide against the Jews. The Arabs must accept that Greater Israel will be the only answer. The Arabs must understand that if they are ever able to overrun Israel, it will melt the ME with nuclear hellfire. Teran, Damascus, Istanbul, Medina, Mecca, Cairo, etc., will disappear for a millennium, and the survivors will wander across the blighted wastelands covered in rags and sores, wailing their shame at their existence-ending foolishness.
Essentially correct and they aren't stupid so it makes one wonder just how deep this hate goes. Then again, perhaps the hate actually makes them stupid. In the end, the region will suffer horrific losses - including Israel - but those whose hate against them is unrelenting, will be totally removed from the land. That is GUARANTEED...

(more coming mods)

Well one way to thank Biden is at least he did not bomb the UK or Turkey.

Frankly our media is applauding Biden's mistake in bombing two countries that did not bomb the USA. Biden blames Iran yet his bombs fell on Syria and Iraq. I bet he pleased both of those two countries.

What do Americans expect. If Trump had taken office instead of some party that has shown over and over it has no morals and an idiot that never got one right when he had half a mind what do you expect. I have no idea what Trump would have done but I know it would have been handled in a lot better manner. Iran and their gutter religion that rules the country have been a thorn in our side for 40 years. No make that 250 years. It's that evil religion more than any country and Satan loves it. Who believes in a religion that preaches murder, rape of children and butchers female's sex organs. They say they believe in God but they also believe God didn't get it right.

No, I think Obama’s flunky did the right thing after gifting the crazy mullahs in Iran with billions of dollars to play with

What do Americans expect. If Trump had taken office instead of some party that has shown over and over it has no morals and an idiot that never got one right when he had half a mind what do you expect. I have no idea what Trump would have done but I know it would have been handled in a lot better manner. Iran and their gutter religion that rules the country have been a thorn in our side for 40 years. No make that 250 years. It's that evil religion more than any country and Satan loves it. Who believes in a religion that preaches murder, rape of children and butchers female's sex organs. They say they believe in God but they also believe God didn't get it right.

You know nothing of the sort. Now back to the autism home room for you.

(more coming mods)

Action makes it worse....inaction also makes it worse.... conclusion? There's only one thing they understand....

Forum List

Back