US Intelligence Wiretapping Policy...Deja vu?!

PamelaJ

Rookie
Sep 30, 2013
I have found an interesting blog today dedicated to the US intelligence activity in early 80s. There should be a “direct link” between old espionage scandals and the current sensational Snowden's case.

In all cases the US closely monitors its allies. But looking at this document we can estimate the scale of US intelligence activity.

Each page of the document is marked “Secret Noforn,” meaning that no foreign nationals should see it. The message instructs military attaches and other intelligence officers to report on a continuing basis on the intelligence services of Canada, Israel, West Germany, Greece and 30 other nations, it demands “detailed information” on their “locations, operations, capabilities, intentions, effectiveness personnel, equipment, communications and capabilities, power and influence, procedures, funding and support (internal and external), training, doctrine and policy, uni-forms, insignia and credentials.”

And now we see that US bugged Merkel's phone from 2002 until 2013... and not only... I have no doubt that the 'World's Policeman' will store this post on its internal servers and analyze it thoroughly...

The original document from the blog you can read here US Wiretapping Revelation

Yes, It seems no president has ever challenged the intel apparatus and never will. No doubt the NSA is in the blackmail business, even against our own leaders. Must have took a lesson from the Federal reserve.

No doubt the NSA is in the blackmail business, even against our own leaders. .

May be after Snowden's expose the NSA will work out new levers of control. I mean that there won't be total surveillance...but...I doubt

Forum List

Back