Zone1 US has never been a racist country

Racist nation is a bullsh#t accusation in the first place. Though, it is absolutely true we have always had our share or more than our share of racist in this country, acting out their racist beliefs and sometimes with government at various levels looking the other way. But, no. The United States is not a racist nation and was not designed to be one.

Sure we have had our bad moments like any other country. And in a world where we are now one key board click away from either knowledge or being judged for our actions, people are reallly hypocritical and ignorant of how really easy we have it today compared to our ancestors.

You didn't spell segregation right, and I disagree.

Forced busing, now that led to the biggest fight I've ever been in, I think.
I disagree with your disagreement,,

the black community has almost been destroyed since the end of segragation,,

• Fake News
Reactions: IM2
White 6, I'm talking about the tribes armed with guns given to themm by Europeans in return for captives. But I also am referring to the consistent white backlashh in America such as what wee're seeing right now.. The nation was indeed founded on racist principles, and you really need to stop trying to minimize hoow things are. To you it's a white minority, but that miinority is probably 40-50 million whites and that means that more whites are racits tthat the entire population off blacks in America.
I do not believe or acknowledge this country being founded on racist principles, though to get the US Constitution of 1789 passed, the racist slave interests of South Carolina and Georgia were indeed granted protection that furth curtailment were instituted until completely abolish 76 years later.

I seriously doubt your 40-50 million figure.

It wasn't desegreagation, it was the welfare state LBJ instituted. That was a little after.
it all came as a package,, designed to control and still use the blacks,,

my point why cant people decide who they can and cant be around??
blacks should be able to have all black spaces just like the rest of us,

I have never denied the racism of the past. It’s actually the people on your side of the issue who denies racism outside the context of white people.

But that’s not even what I was saying in what you responded to. You are the one who said IM2’s racism had a “valid reason”. If you can validate his racism, then you are just validating racism.
Show me a post of mine - where I supposedly denied the existence of racism.
Show me a post of mine - where I supposedly denied previous racism in the USA existing before 1976

I am in constant disagreement with e.g. IM2 - who claims that today's e.g. US Negro society - is supposedly suffering the results of existing US State and US country racism, some 50 years ago.

it all came as a package,, designed to control and still use the blacks,,

my point why cant people decide who they can and cant be around??
blacks should be able to have all black spaces just like the rest of us,
C'mon now, let the red costume go!

All this thread does is show how serious this country currently takes racism. However, in other place it’s still business as usual.

Better not be asking for money for starving African children. You did that.

those are called states,,
jt0cgauabzcc1.jpeg

Show me a post of mine - where I supposedly denied the existence of racism.
Show me a post of mine - where I supposedly denied previous racism in the USA existing before 1976
I never claimed you denied racism, I think that was actually what you accused me of -
To state that the USA was never a racist country is simply a lie. And ignoring facts doesn't help in that matter either.
The comment of yours that I took issue of was -
There is a valid reason, for "inherent racists like IM2" to spread their hatred across USMB.
Once again, if you can validate one person’s racism, then you are just validating racism.

I never claimed you denied racism, I think that was actually what you accused me of -

The comment of yours that I took issue of was -

Once again, if you can validate one person’s racism, then you are just validating racism.
Hey, I think you and Kruska are pretty much on the same page. Try to find some common ground, hmm?

Biologic warfare is indeed a more advanced technology in applied application. We no longer allow its use by the US Military.
Are you referring to the blacks in Africa, conquered by stronger tribes, held and sold as slaves into the international slave trade for trade goods and money? No ship owned by the United States and manned by our Navy carried slaves for the slave trade, that I am aware of.

The nation was not founded on racist principles. It is rare to see you mention it being to America's credit that it continues to try to solve the problem, and it is appreciated. I freely admit, there is indeed backlash from a white supremacist minority culture and sympathizers.
Not only did no USN ship ever carry slaves, the USN was the only navy that supported the RN in the anti-slavery patrol. As much as we hated the British in 1819, the USN maintained a squadron off the African coast cooperating with the RN to capture slave ships. In 1842, as the power of the slave states was waning, the USN was able to reinforce that squadron and take effective action. IM2 always ignores things like that in his diatribes.

And there you have it, from someone who isn't even white. I'd love it if all in America would accept this statement and be done with the topic. Kudos to her for recognizing what the Founding Fathers did for America.

---Haley says US has ‘never been a racist country’---

Well, technically the "country" isn't racist, it's the PEOPLE who are racist. What has a country ever done for you? Nothing, it's an abstract idea of something, rather than an actual thing.

... Do racial quotas exist?
Name a racial quota.
You are unaware, is that what you are saying?
We conquered this continent, displacing the people that lost.
On racial lines.
Your definition would fit any country ...
And what?

... so not racist.
Huh? The US has been murdering blacks and Indians, etc. ... 'so the Nazis were not racist', huh?
Blacks from that continent were already slaves when they arrived ...
No, they were held hostage but not enslaved until you purchased them.
This is not a racist nation.
Do you have racial quotas or not? Try (this time) to answer the question honestly. :45:

Forum List

Back