US Government Collects a Record $1,521,589,000,000 in Individual Income Taxes in First Eleven Months

More accurately you're either confused or refuse to understand that individual and corporate taxes are two different things.

You're the one who raised the issue of both corporate and individual income taxes but you still failed to answer the question.

What can I do to make this question clearer for you?

Specifically, who pays corporate income taxes? Where does the cash come from? Out of whose pocket does the money for corporate income taxes come?

More accurately you're either confused or refuse to understand that individual and corporate taxes are two different things.

You're the one who raised the issue of both corporate and individual income taxes but you still failed to answer the question.

What can I do to make this question clearer for you?

Specifically, who pays corporate income taxes? Where does the cash come from? Out of whose pocket does the money for corporate income taxes come?

You lie, I did answer. US Government Collects a Record $1,521,589,000,000 in Individual Income Taxes in First Eleven Months

Obama raised taxes and the Dow climbed and climbed and climbed. And the unemployment rate dropped and dropped and dropped. Trump was elected on third base, and you dumb shits think he hit a triple.

Clinton raised taxes and 30 million jobs were created and the economy boomed.

You idiots have been brainwashed. You parrot bullshit lies and half truths. You stopped thinking for yourselves decades ago.

Obama inherited a recovery, and he made it historically bad. Clinton got lucky with the internet

There is NO DOUBT the GOP has lost it's way when it comes to fiscal responsibility.
There is also NO DOUBT that this economy is rocking and Trump has been a good steward thus far.

Yep the economy is rocking and we still have brought in less revenue in the 8 months after the tax cut kicked in compared to the previous year.

How can cutting revenue while adding spending equate to a “good steward”?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Republicans control the Presidency, the House and the Senate. Why haven’t they cut spending?
For one, it’s damn near impossible to “cut” Social Security, Medicare, etc. Those unconstitutional left-wing failed programs are eating up the entire damn federal budget. More than $1 trillion per year.

Additionally, the Republicans lack a backbone. It’s why we saw the rise of the Tea Party and why we need everything turned over to the Constitution Party now.

Forum List

Back