Federal Government Collected Record Taxes in Fiscal 2021

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The federal government collected a record $4,045,979,000,000 in taxes in fiscal 2021, the most ever, so why do they need more? Why is a wealth tax on unrealized gains even being discussed. Surely, $4 trillion is enough to run our government.

The federal government collected a record $4,045,979,000,000 in taxes in fiscal 2021, the most ever, so why do they need more? Why is a wealth tax on unrealized gains even being discussed. Surely, $4 trillion is enough to run our government.

But the libatards said Trumps tax cuts on the wealthy and corporations would lower revenue! How can this be true? The dems goal is too have everyone poor and dependent on them. Buy more ammo.

Republicans, Not Biden, Are About to Raise Your Taxes​

President Trump built in tax increases beginning in 2021, for nearly everyone but those at the very top.

Oct. 31, 2020

~~~~~~
Indeed, he did that without causing inflation such as we have today under Bai Dung and lowering the tax rates for the middle class.

And still Biden wants banks to report on 600 dollar transactions among people, doesn't care about rising inflation, higher gas prices, and fiddling around with raising taxes.

Face it, the current administration doesn't give a shit about me or you. They just want to bleed taxpayers dry to get mo money. And in the end if they tax you out of being able to afford your own life I'm sure they will be there to give you handouts if you obey them.

Yeah, prices never rose during Trump not at all. :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't say that, but they were more stable during that period of time including gasoline, diesel and heating fuel. Wait until you start getting your fuel bills especially January, February and March 2022.

I didn't say that, but they were more stable during that period of time including gasoline, diesel and heating fuel. Wait until you start getting your fuel bills especially January, February and March 2022.
Sure and in 1986 a house cost around forty thousand.

Forum List

Back