US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..

Hey, Obama is a tough guy. Leave him alone or I will have a complete hissy fit. Where will the balloons and ponies be? Or a cry room?
lol

-Geaux

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
Why now?

I believe it's actually Obama being partisan! Obama has had nearly eight years to respond to Russia/Putin. I believe Obama true objective is to create as many rode blocks for Trump as possible more so than to punish Putin. Obama is burning bridges during his last month as president.
ANd Obama isn;t alone. a number of establishment Republicans are behind him...and guess what? They won't be leaving office anytime soon...heh heh heh!
"Establishment Republicans like Lindsey Graham........ Need I say more.

Last edited:
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.
How much of it did we sell to Wikileaks? I'm sure some of our European posters would have told us if we had.

Ummmm. You are an American. You really should try to be less supportive of the guys who are hacking our shit.
He wasn't being supportive. He was simply stating the obvious truth. We spy on other countries...as they spy on us....and if you don't think "hacking" is now a major part of it, you are being naïve.

How much of it did we sell to Wikileaks? I'm sure some of our European posters would have told us if we had.
do you think Putin would rather sell the hacked emails than use them as political ammunition?

Does that really sound logical to you?

How much can Wikileaks have that the amount they paid Putin made it worth Putins while to give up good stuff he can use for blackmail?

Apply yourself. I dare you.

Why now?

I believe it's actually Obama being partisan! Obama has had nearly eight years to respond to Russia/Putin. I believe Obama true objective is to create as many rode blocks for Trump as possible more so than to punish Putin. Obama is burning bridges during his last month as president.
Why now? Because Russia sold the DNC stuff to Wikileaks during this year's election. Obama didn't pursue it until the election was over to avoid being accused of interfering with the election.
Maybe Obama is burning bridges, maybe he's just doing his job til the end of his term. Trump has planned to burn them if he doesn't, so what's the difference.

Why now?

That is retarded.

Ummmm. You are an American. You really should try to be less supportive of the guys who are hacking our shit.

IF anything was hacked........it was not "our shit". Podesta, Wasserman, DNC email? American citizens suddenly saw WIKI started posting emails. These posted emails were not mine? Why should we care? Lock up "your shit". please.

Last edited:

Military, banking and cooperate trade secrets...... yes

Realising criminal activity by our public servants.... No

This has been very effective in the past. That's why Pooting and King Trumpery worked together to steal the election.

Hopefully, trumpery won't be able give Pooting whatever it is that he promised him - most likely, Europe.

do you think Putin would rather sell the hacked emails than use them as political ammunition?

How much can Wikileaks have that the amount they paid Putin made it worth Putins while to give up good stuff he can use for blackmail?

Putin DID use it for political ammunition. And it was fairly effective. (No, I don't want to argue if the Russian hack lost Hillary the election.)

So this must be what Hussein obozo thinks is payback

:lmao:
Or blaming someone that has no factor in the hacking? He is going crazy trying to cause friction with other foreign countries before Trimp takes over. He is a vindictive, shallow and crazy person.

You're an idiot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/politics/russia-election-hacking-sanctions.html?_r=0
You are looking in the mirror.

Putin DID use it for political ammunition. And it was fairly effective. (No, I don't want to argue if the Russian hack lost Hillary the election.)
what do you think Putin...or any adversary would prefer....
Trump as our president...

or...

Hillary as our president along with her hacked emails that he could use as political ammunition/blackmail

Think about it.

Stop listening to what our politicians say (on both sides of the aisle) and simply.....think about it.

Really.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- he has been taking it from Putin and all the others . He did this just to try to box Trump in . I hope that the TRUMP unceremoniously rescinds everything that mrobama tries to do OldLady !!

Well it's not much longer until Trump undoes any sanctions and promptly starts to suckle on Putin's Penis again.

Why now?

That is retarded.
So is laughing alone.

Unlike your pencil, which has always been soft.
https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf

Forum List

Back