US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

And Obama is butt hurt that he lost the last election...not that the candidate's action and misdeeds prompted those rebuffing emails! No one is saying the emails weren't true, just that Russians probably did it. What a bonehead!

Actually this made me curious so I looked it up. Turns out O'bama has only lost one election. That was a state primary in 2000.
Actually. I meant his proverbial "third term," via Hillary.

Before Obama does any stupid shit like this, he should ask Trump first

Ask????

This is spite, not for the best policy of the country and the future.

You think any of this would be happening if hillary won?

Obama knows his legacy is going down so he will leave a different impact instead

So this must be what Hussein obozo thinks is payback

:lmao:
He's not through yet No publicity for more sanctions

Ooooh sanctions that are going to last 30 days. Regan has nothing on Hussein obozo!
So you say even with proof shown even with 17 agencies agreeing the pos dump will make nice to russia ?? If he does and you all agree you're all fn cowards ,republicans ,,,but I repeat myself
What proof did he offer?
truth be told I didn't see it yet Just heard it's out there When I see it you'll be the 1st I show it to so you can call it bs like all anti dems do when they can't stand the facts

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.

SMALL_blacksunday.jpg

December 29, 2016 2:01 PM EST - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) called for tougher sanctions on Moscow and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called Russian President Vladimir Putin a "thug and a murderer." (Reuters)
John McCain needs to retire.
December 29, 2016 2:01 PM EST - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) called for tougher sanctions on Moscow and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called Russian President Vladimir Putin a "thug and a murderer." (Reuters)

Two more dumbasses that need to go. Any chance you can convince Idiot Obama and FrankenKerry to take them along when they clear out of government on the 20th?
Uh Oh. Looks like you've got the Speaker of the House

Paul Ryan: 'Overdue' Sanctions 'Appropriate Way to End Eight Years of Failed Policy With Russia' http://bit.ly/2hzZP08

C03o8vmXUAAuSg6.jpg

99 Senators believe Russia was involved

And 97 other senators to go...

So this must be what Hussein obozo thinks is payback

:lmao:
Or blaming someone that has no factor in the hacking? He is going crazy trying to cause friction with other foreign countries before Trimp takes over. He is a vindictive, shallow and crazy person.

You're an idiot.

In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/politics/russia-election-hacking-sanctions.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
IMO, you're being partisan. Did you truly expect the US to do nothing? Then you'd be complaining that he was bending over and taking it from Putin.
And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

I read the stupid thing. It didn't have anything specific about Russia hacking the DNC or Podesta's emails. Just generic snooping like we do to them and everyone else.

Libs are gullible. And obama is dangerously stupid to start something serious with Russia to try and save face.

I think the attacks are strictly partisan. STILL no proof, WIKI said it wasn't Russia, Obama didn't care China was hacking us, he fucks up elections himself and nobody said a damn word to DNC rigging the elections.

And how much hacking has the US done in foreign countries? Don't be naive.

Ummmm. You are an American. You really should try to be less supportive of the guys who are hacking our shit.

It might help if they had provided proof the Russians did anything.

John McCain needs to retire.

Two more dumbasses that need to go. Any chance you can convince Idiot Obama and FrankenKerry to take them along when they clear out of government on the 20th?
Uh Oh. Looks like you've got the Speaker of the House

Paul Ryan: 'Overdue' Sanctions 'Appropriate Way to End Eight Years of Failed Policy With Russia' http://bit.ly/2hzZP08

C03o8vmXUAAuSg6.jpg

99 Senators believe Russia was involved

And 97 other senators to go...
Where this exact list of these so called 99 senators? I would like to see it as it may be that they are all on a short list to be replaced by the people who are more sick of their crap than worried about Russia outting the fraudsters in DC.

Forum List

Back