US embassy bombed

The Republicans will immediately launch a $20 million dollar investigation into Trump and why he left our embassies wide open to attack, and invited the killing of Americans. It will last 4 years.

Oh? They aren't? Yeah it would probably just looking super partisan to do such a thing. :wink:

Get back to me when our Ambassador gets assassinated at one of our embassies, Isaac!

upload_2018-2-22_12-24-28.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-22_12-23-28.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-22_12-23-28.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 19
Filthy Don does not protect our Ambassies around yet he pays for top security to protect his gold game in South Florida at the tune of $10M a day.

Blood is on Filthy Don's hands.

OK, where are the libs charging racism for bombing an embassy in MonteNEGRO?
We all remember when dumbino Trump shoved the president of Montenegro out of the way.
And I remember not giving a sh*t.
Scumbags won't care of course.
Like the way you care about all the Muslims murdering each other or Muslims murdering Hindus?
Go shed a crocodile tear.

We all remember when dumbino Trump shoved the president of Montenegro out of the way.
Like the way you care about all the Muslims murdering each other or Muslims murdering Hindus?
Regardless of ones religion, I do care when innocent lives are lost. Apparently you don't!!!

Regardless of ones religion, I do care when innocent lives are lost. Apparently you don't!!!
Context issues?
This exchange is in regard to Trump shoving someone out of his way.

Kinda like Islam shoved people out of the way by blowing up children or running them over with trucks?
Context issues?

Where are all the calls for an investigation?
________

"....did not injure anyone within the building’s compounds, which was closed at the time, a State Department official told the New York Times. The official also stated the embassy was not damaged..."

Only person dead was the Muslim Dumb-ass who blew himself up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Where is the dead U. S. Ambassador and other Americans,who got no help for many hours while under attack?

Where is the bogus claim by liars in the U.S. Gov't (charged with telling its Citizens the Truth) that it was all caused by a Video denigrating Muslims?

Go ahead and tell us about the similarities to Benghazi.

Filthy Don does not protect our Ambassies around yet he pays for top security to protect his gold game in South Florida at the tune of $10M a day.

Blood is on Filthy Don's hands.

Why on earth is anyone agreeing with this idiots posts?

US Embassy in Montenegro issues ‘active security situation’ alert after reported ‘grenade attack’
The US mission in the capital of Montenegro has urged people to avoid the area amid unconfirmed reports of a grenade attack in the vicinity of the diplomatic premises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this special getting into it with Montenegro lets just add another to the list of troubled waters.
At least it isn't our fault for not having enough security at a dangerous place when the anbassador kept asking for more security.(Ihope)

I certainly care... what is it you are proposing?
Trump shoving ahead of someone caused a terrorist attack in that person's country?
Really?
I mean...Really?
An odd response... I was referring to your statement: "Like the way you care about all the Muslims murdering each other or Muslims murdering Hindus?"

I am asking what you propose everyone do about that? How they should care, react, etc. Was just curious.

Context issues?
That someone was Montenegro's president where the American embassy was attacked.

Forum List

Back