Haiti government completely collapses…US evacuating embassy personnel

Coming soon on midnight flights into Red States.

OIP.cmrxTryNaKLm1kb5ecutMwHaEK

Haitians are another people who, if they up and disappeared, would not be missed by anyone.

How long is it going to take before the criminals released from Haitian prisons reach the U.S. border?

Month or so id imagine. Course we may not know for sure because they will probably show up on one of those flights no one is supposed to know about.

But I promise you, guys that like fellow that loves Haiti and hates the Clintons, they won't be coming here. They will keep smart decent people but send us their prison and crazy and poor dregs of society.

Haiti collapsed long ago. Wanna save the country, if still possible, hand it over to the Japanese and Koreans.

How long is it going to take before the criminals released from Haitian prisons reach the U.S. border?
~~~~~~
Seems Democrats find no profit in assisting Haiti. Bill Clinton stripped it all in the last catastrophe.

**********​

Wakanda has fallen….

Wow. So we may have yet another, however small, war on our hands? But Haiti has been pretty much a failed state since last year so this really isn't all that much of a surprise. I'm surprised we still maintain an embassy there.

The scary thing is that the violent gangs are now in control of the country and with the free hand the current U.S. administration allows the violent gangs, drug cartels and such to operate here, we aren't immune from that sort of civil war. The summer of 2020 should have underscored that for all of us.

Yet another wobbling domino in the growing list of international problems. For sure the Clinton policies are a factor. I don't know yet that this one is all or partially the result of a current incompetent and clueless U.S. administration, but it will be interesting to watch the history as it is being written.

Heading to the the US border and Biden has a fast track program to get them documented and voting rights.

Month or so id imagine. Course we may not know for sure because they will probably show up on one of those flights no one is supposed to know about.

But I promise you, guys that like fellow that loves Haiti and hates the Clintons, they won't be coming here. They will keep smart decent people but send us their prison and crazy and poor dregs of society.
Yeah Trump said something about this in the past and the LEFTIES went Bat Shit Crazy and screamed "RACIST"

Wow. So we may have yet another, however small, war on our hands? But Haiti has been pretty much a failed state since last year so this really isn't all that much of a surprise. I'm surprised we still maintain an embassy there.

The scary thing is that the violent gangs are now in control of the country and with the free hand the current U.S. administration allows the violent gangs, drug cartels and such to operate here, we aren't immune from that sort of civil war. The summer of 2020 should have underscored that for all of us.

Yet another wobbling domino in the growing list of international problems. For sure the Clinton policies are a factor. I don't know yet that this one is all or partially the result of a current incompetent and clueless U.S. administration, but it will be interesting to watch the history as it is being written.

Not a war, just a third world shit hole with all blacks running it.

You’d think all the white haters like IM2 would flock to Haiti to escape the systemic racism of their colonizer oppressors, so they could live in an all black heavenly place.

Wakanda has fallen….

Has nothing to do with the Clintons. The Clinton foundation is a public operational charity. They pay for programs to teach... That could be in healthcare or small business development or construction.

It's that "teach a man to fish" concept.

Haiti is very corrupt. After the hurricane they didn't want well baby clinics and such. Their elite wanted the cash.

Pity that Americans are so bloody stupid as to let this be a political weapon.

Forum List

Back