US denies visa to Ugandan MP who called for homosexual castration

Are they really? We certainly don't need to give her an audience.

"we" certainly don't have to give anyone an audience.

But the people at the UN certainly should have the right to give this dame a voice.

"We" all don't necessarily agree with men having their buttholes violated or violating other men in that way.

Even if you do.

America is supposed to be about free speech.

Anyone who advocates such barbaric ideas is not welcome here. I have no problem with her being denied entry for her well publicized opinion.

Your willing to take the side of those who openly defend and even practice fucked-up sexual perversions, but not the side of anyone who calls them out for what they clearly are.

Your “moral high ground” is a bottomless pit.

The Ugandan MP Sarah Achieng Opendi, who called for homosexuals to be castrated during a parliamentary debate on the world’s harshest anti-LGBTQ+ laws has been denied a visa to attend a UN meeting in New York next week.

Opendi expressed “shock” after the US embassy in Kampala rejected her application to travel to the 68th session of the Commission on the Status of Women , pending “administrative” review.

I am often accused of dissing America. But this is great news. The civilised world should be isolating these bigots. It is the only way to effect change to peoples attitudes.

I would like to see the rest of the world join the US in this effort. I hope that this crazy woman takes time to reflect on her degenerate views.
God Bless America indeed.
Is it not the case that, while OP rejoices over America correctly refusing to allow entrance to the country someone who urges the castration of homosexual males, OP also castigates those who oppose the castration of minor male children who mistakenly believe that they are actually girls? One wonders, and one hopes one is not falsely accusing.

I don't care whether she is allowed to enter the country or not, due to her views on castration. I am pretty sure, I have known women's lib people advocate similar for men in general. Just keep her away from sharp implements, so she doesn't practice here. She can eat with a spork.

Maybe you should move to Uganda you weirdo fuck.

A creature that openly sides with degenerate sexual perverts, against human beings, is calling me a “weirdo fuck”.

laugh-smile.gif

You have a lot of issues Bob.
I dont hate you for being a stupid fuck. I hate you for your anti christian nazi views. They are abominable. ( bad)
Bob's views aren't abominable and a person like you that lives in a glass house shouldn't be throwing stones.

"we" certainly don't have to give anyone an audience.

But the people at the UN certainly should have the right to give this dame a voice.

"We" all don't necessarily agree with men having their buttholes violated or violating other men in that way.

Even if you do.

America is supposed to be about free speech.
What about me? I'm not a man, you idiot.

Freedom of speech has limits. The community decides what those are.

Forum List

Back