US denies attacks on Syria

He did it again

Chemical attack?
I hear reports about chlorine, if true it's a poke in the eye.
If I understand correctly Obama made sure those were not considered unlawful.:dunno:

chlorine gas kills children----they can die immediately or DAYS
LATER --depending on dose. -----the death is excruciating-----
suffocation. Have you ever seen a child having a severe asthma
attack? not unlawful? the stuff is CERTAINLY on the
terrorism agents list that homeland security worries about. We
have special protocols in place

1. I didn´t hear about that but it sounds fair. Iran´s aid is not only military, it is also economically and they help rebuilding. I heard, Iran is also funding some Syrian deals with Russia.
2. I have no sources for this claim. But if true, how do both points matter?

3. Iran´s presence is not about Israel. This is what I have, it sounds a bit different from what I said but the result is the same:

"SOCHI, January 30. /TASS/. Iranian military forces are present in Syria at the invitation of the country’s government and will be withdrawn at Damascus’ request, Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs Hossein Jaberi Ansari told reporters on Tuesday.

"When all the tasks are achieved, Iranian forces will leave the country with the consent of the Syrian authorities," he stated.

"They are there at the Syrian government’s request to resolve issues that the Syrian people have been facing," the Iranian deputy foreign minister stressed."

Iran to pull forces from Syria at Damascus’ request — diplomat

Not even remotely what You think it says.
They're on the ground, attempting to get close.
Their goals were openly stated.

Assad's allies have to consider on their own if Iranian revolution is worth the efforts and consequences of war. Many Arabs have no other choice but to confront Iran - Assad and Israel are not their main concerns right now. The question for his allies remains.
It´s up Israel to change polices. Israel, Iran, Syria need to get to the negotiation table and get rid of that issues that help nobody. Instead, two blocks are emerging, one led by Saudi Arabia and one led by Iran. There is few Iranian military in Syria by the way. The aid mostly consists of militias, Iranian, Iraqi, Afghan. They pose no security threat to Israel.

Israeli Minister: Main threat is the Israeli security policy, not Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran
This seems a funny logic
What policies should Israel change in regards to Iran's declarations and detailed plans to destroy it? Assad and the Russians know exactly what's going on, they were pointed and explained very clearly and in various ways.

Your link doesn't show ANY of that, it's unlikely that he said any of it either.
The link leads to the main page. I could not find the article cited as source because it is Hebrew.
So here´s an alternate source: Bennett: Leadership's 'stagnated thinking' is main threat to Israel's security

Israel and Iran need to talk. There is no reason not to accept each other. Giving a try doesn´t cost anything.

I can neither find that exact reference in this link.
He might have referred to something totally different.

But that's not the issue. There were times when Israel and the people in Iran were allies...

Military_relations_of_Israel_and_Iran-e1383072909915.jpg

that was before 1979 when national social shiitism kicked in.
It is the Shiite version of baathism

1. I didn´t hear about that but it sounds fair. Iran´s aid is not only military, it is also economically and they help rebuilding. I heard, Iran is also funding some Syrian deals with Russia.
2. I have no sources for this claim. But if true, how do both points matter?

3. Iran´s presence is not about Israel. This is what I have, it sounds a bit different from what I said but the result is the same:

"SOCHI, January 30. /TASS/. Iranian military forces are present in Syria at the invitation of the country’s government and will be withdrawn at Damascus’ request, Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs Hossein Jaberi Ansari told reporters on Tuesday.

"When all the tasks are achieved, Iranian forces will leave the country with the consent of the Syrian authorities," he stated.

"They are there at the Syrian government’s request to resolve issues that the Syrian people have been facing," the Iranian deputy foreign minister stressed."

Iran to pull forces from Syria at Damascus’ request — diplomat

Assad's allies have to consider on their own if Iranian revolution is worth the efforts and consequences of war. Many Arabs have no other choice but to confront Iran - Assad and Israel are not their main concerns right now. The question for his allies remains.
It´s up Israel to change polices. Israel, Iran, Syria need to get to the negotiation table and get rid of that issues that help nobody. Instead, two blocks are emerging, one led by Saudi Arabia and one led by Iran. There is few Iranian military in Syria by the way. The aid mostly consists of militias, Iranian, Iraqi, Afghan. They pose no security threat to Israel.

Israeli Minister: Main threat is the Israeli security policy, not Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran
This seems a funny logic
What policies should Israel change in regards to Iran's declarations and detailed plans to destroy it? Assad and the Russians know exactly what's going on, they were pointed and explained very clearly and in various ways.

Your link doesn't show ANY of that, it's unlikely that he said any of it either.
The link leads to the main page. I could not find the article cited as source because it is Hebrew.
So here´s an alternate source: Bennett: Leadership's 'stagnated thinking' is main threat to Israel's security

Israel and Iran need to talk. There is no reason not to accept each other. Giving a try doesn´t cost anything.

But that's not the issue. There were times when Israel and the people in Iran were allies...

I am not responsible when you are in permanent disbelieve of what I say. Here´s my last try on this:
Bennett: Real threat to Israel is leaders' complacency

nothing changed on the Israeli side that isn't up to new cooperations, we're always busy doing exactly that - succeeding in building new bridges.
Our message is clear -we'll do everything we can to get the ayatollahs away from us, and that we don't have anything with the people. Our job is to do everything we can to make their plans fail. Iranian people can support that if they choose and make clear to their rulers that they don't want any war with Israel, and I think many express exactly that, because they are not threatened by any Israeli troops on their borders. Never said that they're going to erase them from the map...it's a big difference and even the Iranian people understand that.

Rylah----are you familiar with the "prophet" Samuel ? He
screwed the lives of both King Saul and King David----Naftali
has a SAMUEL complex

This seems a funny logic

I am not responsible when you are in permanent disbelieve of what I say. Here´s my last try on this:

Read it again.

"We must ask ourselves how it can be that, in all our struggles against Hamas and Hezbollah, we are left bleeding but the head of the hydra has remained immune. We need to ask whether the state's budget really covers the correct priorities. We must ask these questions boldly, and without prejudice."

has a SAMUEL complex

I think You're digging too deep when it's clear what he meant. It wasn't about backing down, but hitting at the head.

Samuel was G-d's messenger, which man was danger to him?
Naftali is a politician who's main tool of survival is by trying to pass Netanyahu from the right.

This seems a funny logic

Read it again.

"We must ask ourselves how it can be that, in all our struggles against Hamas and Hezbollah, we are left bleeding but the head of the hydra has remained immune. We need to ask whether the state's budget really covers the correct priorities. We must ask these questions boldly, and without prejudice."

Captain Blei's ability to comprehend is marred by his religion---
baathism and a particular version of Schadenfreude

nothing changed on the Israeli side that isn't up to new cooperations, we're always busy doing exactly that - succeeding in building new bridges.
Our message is clear -we'll do everything we can to get the ayatollahs away from us, and that we don't have anything with the people. Our job is to do everything we can to make their plans fail. Iranian people can support that if they choose and make clear to their rulers that they don't want any war with Israel, and I think many express exactly that, because they are not threatened by any Israeli troops on their borders. Never said that they're going to erase them from the map...it's a big difference and even the Iranian people understand that.

Iran´s actual concern is certainly not Israel but the "occupying regime" and the US that both want war against Iran. You have to agree that the current situation will not lead to a change. Iran is too big for Israel and Israel is backed by the USA. And the constant US attacks on Iran make sure the Iranian leadership does not lack public support.

This seems a funny logic

Read it again.

Captain Blei's ability to comprehend is marred by his religion---
baathism and a particular version of Schadenfreude
I still wait for the day at which you will contribute something constructive to a discussion.

has a SAMUEL complex

I think You're digging too deep when it's clear what he meant. It wasn't about backing down, but hitting at the head.

Naftali is a politician who's main tool of survival is by trying to pass Netanyahu from the right.

you hit the nail on the head-----naftali has a SAMUEL COMPLEX --- well that's my opinion "danger"???? I do believe that
Naftali is SINCERE

Iran´s actual concern is certainly not Israel but the "occupying regime" and the US that both want war against Iran. You have to agree that the current situation will not lead to a change. Iran is too big for Israel and Israel is backed by the USA. And the constant US attacks on Iran make sure the Iranian leadership does not lack public support.

"constant attacks on Iran" ???????????

has a SAMUEL complex

Haha, that can only fail.

what can "only fail" Captain Blei-----naftali? He is not
an Ayatoilet or a Fuhrer------he is a contributor and is no failure

Sorry this is pure none sense.
Iran has no word in those matters.
It's a badly masked excuse to push the revolution forward encircling the whole region.
It's not about the US or Israel, but the ayatollahs advances in all directions and against all players at once.

what can "only fail" Captain Blei-----naftali? He is not
an Ayatoilet or a Fuhrer------he is a contributor and is no failure
"To pass Netanyahu from the right."

When will you start using your brain? What attacks, bla blub.

"to pass Netanyahu from the right"----is a reasonable
insight, Capt Blei------but your statement re: ME----indicates
that you are stumped again

It's a badly masked excuse to push the revolution forward encircling the whole region.
It's not about the US or Israel, but the ayatollahs advances in all directions and against all players at once.

so true----to complete----and Iran's ALLIANCES with pathetic
victims ---like Syria (the assad government reminds me of
Vichy,............ poor little bashar.......

Iran is a big country with people of 80 million. They are a natural regional power. And they are sovereign whereas the Shah was controlled by the US. There is no way around them and Israel will have to get along with them. And, who knows, Iran could become a secular country in the future. The society will not take the religious limitations forever.

Rohani warns hardliners of dwindling piety, unblocks social networks

Iran is a big country with people of 80 million. They are a natural regional power. And they are sovereign whereas the Shah was controlled by the US. There is no way around them and Israel will have to get along with them. And, who knows, Iran could become a secular country in the future. The society will not take the religious limitations forever.

Rohani warns hardliners of dwindling piety, unblocks social networks

the shah was no more controlled by THE US than the ayatoilets
complain that they are "controlled by the US" It is a canard.
A secular Iran is not a KHOMEINI IRAN------in fact------it is more
like an Iran with a peacock throne and not a likely Baathist/Russian ally

Forum List

Back