US denies attacks on Syria

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The situation is unclear. It is not even clear whether jets or cruise missiles struck the T-4 Military Airport.
SANA reported cruise missiles but that would mean the US attacked. But the Pentagon denied any attack.

Possible procedures:
- Phrump attacked Syria but does not have the balls to stand behind it.
- Israeli jets attacked the airbase - jets allegedly used a route often used by the IAF

Pentagon officials reportedly deny launching an attack at Syrian airbase
Update: Cruise missiles target eastern Homs airport
Breaking: Massive explosions heard in eastern Homs after unknown jets enter from Lebanon

Last edited:
What? If the U.S. military didn't attack those places, why the hell is it there? It's no secret that the U.S. has historically opposed Assad and his regime. (I truly don't know what Trump's position re: Assad is. I don't know that Trump even has one.)

What? If the U.S. military didn't attack those places, why the hell is it there? It's no secret that the U.S. has historically opposed Assad and his regime. (I truly don't know what Trump's position re: Assad is. I don't know that Trump even has one.)
No, he has no opinion on Assad, but his thread-holders do.

Well, being he said "Animal Assad" that's not looking good. :(

Looks like playing right into the Neocon plan to me. I thought Trump was smarter than that.

Well, being he said "Animal Assad" that's not looking good. :(

Looks like playing right into the Neocon plan to me. I thought Trump was smarter than that.

Marion.

Some sources are saying: the Israelis.

Sorry, crosspost from the parallel topic:

According to official information of the Russian Defense Ministry, a blow to the Syrian airbase was inflicted by two Israeli F-15s. They, not flying to the territory of Syria, fired 8 missiles. Five missiles were shot down by ground-based air defense weapons, three reached the airbase.

A complex military-political situation. Geography in the region is so dense that Israel can attack Syria even from its territory. But Russia, obviously, is not ready to directly destroy Israeli military equipment in Israel.

Could be a welcome knock on the door, a joint effort to show how western allies they can easily confuse Russia while the US is positioning itself to leave.
All of the options might be correct together, but it's not the west that is confused about the situation.

Could be a welcome knock on the door, a joint effort to show how western allies they can easily confuse Russia while the US is positioning itself to leave.
All of the options might be correct together, but it's not the west that is confused about the situation.

I'm getting more confused by the minute.

All this 'alleged' stuff, and decisions based on that?

Coinciding with the weird goings on concerning the UK Russian poisonings.

Nothing's been proved as yet, diplomats galore being expelled on the validity of 'alleged' accusations. Maybe to boost Mrs. May's almost non existent popularity?

'Alleged' being the word of the day.

Trump should just do like Obama did and tell all to CNN so we can know what the military is planning.

if no outsider knows for sure who did, then it could be an inside job

Sorry, crosspost from the parallel topic:

According to official information of the Russian Defense Ministry, a blow to the Syrian airbase was inflicted by two Israeli F-15s. They, not flying to the territory of Syria, fired 8 missiles. Five missiles were shot down by ground-based air defense weapons, three reached the airbase.

A complex military-political situation. Geography in the region is so dense that Israel can attack Syria even from its territory. But Russia, obviously, is not ready to directly destroy Israeli military equipment in Israel.
5 out of 8 missiles shot down is a lot..that's hard to believe
it's hard enough to shoot slower moving airplanes
we had trouble shooting down larger SCUD missiles
very, very hard to believe

Forum List

Back