US denies attacks on Syria

Remnants of intercepted croissants, rylah:

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

Oh my... You've got a picture, it's total capitulation.
What will the Americans do now??

I guess it saved dozens of Iranians the last hour....does it mean the exercise is not over yet?
Who cares about that twitter claims?

Almost all Cruise Barrels were intercepted as well. The US claims not even one was intercepted. What clowns. They have pics on one building being destroyed. Did they send 112 cruise barrels to one building?
pic taken from a tweeter feed sight............also.............
What pic?
Your so called shot down pic............

It's an anti armor and tank system...................that you claim got shot down...............Primary purpose of that Dual Mode wreckage shown is to hit moving targets and armor...........

Were they firing tank rounds last night...................
Its not from twitter but facebook. Syrian army members posted this pictures. The Syrian army and supporting militias have many tanks. Maybe, Macron wanted to hit some.

But always keep in mind that the European nations are pretenders and have no real armies. They cannot afford an intense 6 years aerial campaign like the Syrian airforce can. Without the US, those dachshunds would not dare to attack a sovereign nation like Syria.

"Washington, Apr 16 (ANI): NATO is running short of crucial ammunition like precision bombs following less than a month into the Libyan conflict, indicating the limitations of the participating European Union nations in sustaining the military action over an extended period of time, NATO and U.S. officials have said."

Yahoo

Oh my... You've got a picture, it's total capitulation.
What will the Americans do now??

I guess it saved dozens of Iranians the last hour....does it mean the exercise is not over yet?

Almost all Cruise Barrels were intercepted as well. The US claims not even one was intercepted. What clowns. They have pics on one building being destroyed. Did they send 112 cruise barrels to one building?
What pic?

It's an anti armor and tank system...................that you claim got shot down...............Primary purpose of that Dual Mode wreckage shown is to hit moving targets and armor...........

Its not from twitter but facebook. Syrian army members posted this pictures. The Syrian army and supporting militias have many tanks. Maybe, Macron wanted to hit some.

But always keep in mind that the European nations are pretenders and have no real armies. They cannot afford an intense 6 years aerial campaign like the Syrian airforce can. Without the US, those dachshunds would not dare to attack a sovereign nation like Syria.

"Washington, Apr 16 (ANI): NATO is running short of crucial ammunition like precision bombs following less than a month into the Libyan conflict, indicating the limitations of the participating European Union nations in sustaining the military action over an extended period of time, NATO and U.S. officials have said."

Yahoo
They weren't hitting tanks last night.........lol

What pic?

Yahoo
Looks like they did not hit much last night, anyway. And as I indicated, their ammo choice might be quite limited...

What pic?

Yahoo
Looks like they did not hit much last night, anyway. And as I indicated, their ammo choice might be quite limited...
Really..............you really gonna try and sell that.........lol

Look........be thankful it was a limited Strike........be thankful you knew it was coming..........

You didn't shoot down squat............and I haven't found it yet.......but that was an anti tank guidance system pic.....

For all I know the pic was from somewhere in Iraq.

Turkish media sources: Loud sounds of blasts in #Assad controlled areas in #DeirEzzor
Eagle Syrian on Twitter

Intensive presence of warplanes circling over Eastern region, mostly in #DeirEzzor and it's countryside this moment . #Syria April 14
انتباه الشام - AEJ خليل on Twitter

Unknown explosion shakes occupied #DeirEzzor city now. #Syria April 14

4 raids aériens sur des positions de l'armée Assad à #DeirezZor #Syrie #Syria [via Al-Jazeera]
Captain Henry on Twitter

8 air strikes on Regime and iranian militias spots within thirty minutes in Deir Ezzor #Syria
yalla souriya on Twitter

*(yet to be confirmed)

You really still think that Assad holds such a considerable position on his own, that it's all about him??
Assad is the one who holds the country together. Go to Youtube search pro Assad rally (or pro Gadaffi) and look if your politicians enjoy a support anywhere near that.

Oh give me a break, one murders half of his opposition then expels the other half ...and those who left cry out of joy for the SUN of HUMANITY...

alexander-natruskin-reuters.si.jpg

Yes sane countries jail politicians and prime ministers because they have a working system, the Assad's through 40+ years of tyranny had only one way - WAR AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

I have a lot to say about Qaddafi, but Assad isn't even remotely the chief of his domain as Qaddafi was, he's merely a desperate tyrant who has no other choice but to go and murder his opposition out of existence exactly like his father did, because Syria is a fragmented society, tribal, and Assad's don't even represent the strongest tribe/clan.

We've been over this so spare me with Your Stalinist idiocy, You don't know even half of what hides behind this desperate adoration, or what cultural forms dominate the place.

Go pull someone else's leg with Your mustached "sun of humanity". Sheesh.

SO true------if there is any LEADER that should make the civilized
world CRINGE-------it is the one that crowds of hysterical people
cheer FERVENTLY. With an apology to my fellow females-----
hysterical old women in babushkas waving flags and holding pictures
aloft and throwing kisses---------can be nice old ladies-----but I do not
credit the WHOLE DAMN MOB------with political savvy-----or collective
genius. (PS----I am an old lady------often known to don a babushka---------so I can say it) If hysterical mobs are to be credited-------
ELVIS would have been crowned earth emperor (in my day---back
then) As for those people who post up PICTURES of cheering
crowds in support of their FAVES-----------as PROOF of the value of
their faves-------c'mon now capt blei and tiny. Adolf's adoring
crowds were even BIGGER AND LOUDER AND MORE MAUDLIN

Basically it's a question of collectivist vs individualist society, as Putin would put it, and I think he's correct in a way.
I'm comfortable in a society of individuals who're motivated to question life, challenge authority in a civilized manner without being gunned down. My society is madly critical of its govt, and we even have openly declared enemies in our parliament just to spice the conversation up.

As for the babushka mobs... without disrespect because they did go through a lot, but there seems to be a strange romance with poverty and desperation. I've heard a sad Russian joke that maybe sums it up - "if Your husband doesn't beat You he doesn't love You". Maybe this explains the strange adoration channeled at a figure with notable mustache, who murders them with true compatriot love.:dunno:

main-qimg-9cbf4fc339472c1d2629d776fbd87be9

the babushka mob to which I referred is not the RUSSIAN group---
it is now the group of the ADORATION OF ASSAD (of all people).
Stalin---at least-----was kinda attractive (in a perverse way) -----
but ASSAD looks to me like ODO--the shape-shifter

With all that desperate Stalinist rhetorics, adoration.... isn't Syria easier to understand if one looks at it as a micro USSR?

Same techniques, same divisions of national ethnic groups...same "elections" and fear of own people...KGB officer ruling the country. :dunno:

Last edited:
Turkish media sources: Loud sounds of blasts in #Assad controlled areas in #DeirEzzor
Eagle Syrian on Twitter

Intensive presence of warplanes circling over Eastern region, mostly in #DeirEzzor and it's countryside this moment . #Syria April 14

4 raids aériens sur des positions de l'armée Assad à #DeirezZor #Syrie #Syria [via Al-Jazeera]
Captain Henry on Twitter

8 air strikes on Regime and iranian militias spots within thirty minutes in Deir Ezzor #Syria
yalla souriya on Twitter

*(yet to be confirmed)

"According to an official military source, no foreign airstrikes occurred on Sunday; however, their were many explosions inside both southern Aleppo and Deir Ezzor.

These explosions were due to the Syrian Arab Army’s demining teams clearing explosives around those fronts.

The source added that the reason for the demining was to allow Syrian troops to move towards the militant front-lines."

Syrian military denies any foreign airstrikes on their positions in southern Aleppo

Eagle Syrian on Twitter

Captain Henry on Twitter

yalla souriya on Twitter

*(yet to be confirmed)

"According to an official military source, no foreign airstrikes occurred on Sunday; however, their were many explosions inside both southern Aleppo and Deir Ezzor.

These explosions were due to the Syrian Arab Army’s demining teams clearing explosives around those fronts.

The source added that the reason for the demining was to allow Syrian troops to move towards the militant front-lines."

Syrian military denies any foreign airstrikes on their positions in southern Aleppo
Syrian military....denies lot's of things.
Let's just say, I'll wait for my sources...

Does one cause big fire when demining goes the way it should?

Eagle Syrian on Twitter

Captain Henry on Twitter

yalla souriya on Twitter

*(yet to be confirmed)

You are not demining the normal way at the front lines. You just fire shells at the ground were mines could be.

Eagle Syrian on Twitter

Captain Henry on Twitter

yalla souriya on Twitter

*(yet to be confirmed)

You are not demining the normal way at the front lines. You just fire shells at the ground were mines could be.

Ok.. I'll look that up.
So where do You think it goes from here?

And if I may a personal question -I see You care a lot about Syria, do You have relatives in the region?

Eagle Syrian on Twitter

Captain Henry on Twitter

yalla souriya on Twitter

*(yet to be confirmed)

Ok.. I'll look that up.

And if I may a personal question -I see You care a lot about Syria, do You have relatives in the region?
The first result is that there is no result. Nothing has changed.

No, I do not have relatives in Syria or elsewhere in the region. But beside common sense there is a security interest.
Nato has tried since 2011 to turn countries over to terrorist control. And from Tunisia to Syria - they somehow all surround Europe.
This is a very bad thing to happen. It may not happen. Governments like that in Damascus did not always stand for the democratic values we in the West know.
But that doesn´t mean that people in Syria were not allowed to do what they want to do. So why should I care about hypocritical accusations toward Damascus while we "enjoy" monsters like the Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz, cameras everywhere, ect? Assad is a pillar of freedom and stability and this is what we need, not warmongering criminals working against their own peoples. I wish we had a chancellor like Assad.

Eagle Syrian on Twitter

Captain Henry on Twitter

yalla souriya on Twitter

*(yet to be confirmed)

Ok.. I'll look that up.

No, I do not have relatives in Syria or elsewhere in the region. But beside common sense there is a security interest.
Nato has tried since 2011 to turn countries over to terrorist control. And from Tunisia to Syria - they somehow all surround Europe.
This is a very bad thing to happen. It may not happen. Governments like that in Damascus did not always stand for the democratic values we in the West know.
But that doesn´t mean that people in Syria were not allowed to do what they want to do. So why should I care about hypocritical accusations toward Damascus while we "enjoy" monsters like the Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz, cameras everywhere, ect? Assad is a pillar of freedom and stability and this is what we need, not warmongering criminals working against their own peoples. I wish we had a chancellor like Assad.

Wow! that's a word Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz :)

Sorry I'm too sleepy, will read it tomorrow. Be well.

Ok.. I'll look that up.

Read also this tomorrow, good night:
"In early 2017, Maas proposed the "Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz" ("network enforcement law") to combat online hate speech and fake news. The United Nations responded with a letter, warning that several democratic freedoms were under attack. The proposed law was met with criticism throughout Germany from industry associations, IT experts, scientists, net-politicians, lawyers, privacy activists and civil rights campaigners who regard it as unconstitutional and defiant of EU-law and warn of "catastrophic effects for freedom of expression", causing online platforms to drastically censor online speech, resulting in privatization of legal enforcement and abolishing online anonymity.

The law was passed on 30 June 2017. It also requires social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter, to publish a biannual report on received complaints and how they dealt with them. Fines of up to €50m are possible for companies that "systematically refuse to act or do not set up a proper complaint management system" and some warn that this threat of punishment may motivate companies to delete content rather than risk punishment."
Heiko Maas - Wikipedia

Eagle Syrian on Twitter

Captain Henry on Twitter

yalla souriya on Twitter

*(yet to be confirmed)

Ok.. I'll look that up.

Ok I think I start to understand Your position, couple of things to comment on:

1. Seems to me that Your concern with countries surrounding Europe has a link to the refugee problem Germany faces. The concern is valid. I haven't met Syrian refugees when I was in Germany but I did visit immigrant neighborhoods, and had long conversations with the Arabs and one African pastor who seemed to manage peace in their neighborhood. This looked very uncomfortabe, alarming - he actually had certain streets he couldn't enter. I was questioned by Turks about my origins before they told where I could go grab a bite. This is very unhealthy. We don't have these things even in Israel.

2. The comparison between Assad and the internet law as much as cameras...well being a middle easterner.. it just looks naive to me . The relativity in morale signals that You guys in Germany are in deep denial with yourselves. And really I don't try to be disrespectful. I myself had a shock when all that surveillance was installed in my country.
But in reality there's a real mess and massacres one just cannot put in comparison to cameras...this is REAL, not on Your TV. R-E-A-L-I-T-Y... This naivity probably comes from the fact that Germany, fortunately, didn't experience war in 70 years, and has been run over by some lunatic..I've heard very successful Germans telling me their country is getting occupied.
Really from a middle eastern perspective this looks...well pretty funny to say the least.
But the law is STUPID and TYRANNICAL. You should get the communists OUT, believe me we know.

3. As for calling Assad a freedom beacon..You know my opinion. But I can say to You that without Iran my country would enjoy a relative quiet with Assad for another decade, we were at a state of war but no significant hostilities for at least a decade. So that I'm willing recognize and appreciate.

4. But when You say - that You don't need warmongers who work against their people...well I just cannot agree this is Assad. I know too much about Kurds. Please respect that this is my side.

If I sum it up...I'd suggest You visit the middle east once, not the one in Your town :), but a real country, even preferably a traditional Muslim one, so that You can comprehend and compare to Your country. I think such an experience could put things in a healthy perspective and make You see what goes on the ground beyond western TV.
But frankly it doesn't seem You care, or interested too much beyond what You see is an attempt to defend Your country, and somehow this leads to unquestionable support for Assad.
I can understand that - but I also understand that.. an average middle easterner looking at what bs You buy simply laughs. Most of Europe looks naive and easy to manipulate.

I really don't want to be disrespectful but this is what I see, being born in the middle east and visiting Germany a couple of times. Also it seems to me that when the day comes Your men will have to deal with a real challenge - and as much as the minorities - it won't be pretty at all.
Only then will You understand the middle east.

Hope this didn't come off as disrespectful.

Ok.. I'll look that up.

Read also this tomorrow, good night:
"In early 2017, Maas proposed the "Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz" ("network enforcement law") to combat online hate speech and fake news. The United Nations responded with a letter, warning that several democratic freedoms were under attack. The proposed law was met with criticism throughout Germany from industry associations, IT experts, scientists, net-politicians, lawyers, privacy activists and civil rights campaigners who regard it as unconstitutional and defiant of EU-law and warn of "catastrophic effects for freedom of expression", causing online platforms to drastically censor online speech, resulting in privatization of legal enforcement and abolishing online anonymity.

The law was passed on 30 June 2017. It also requires social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter, to publish a biannual report on received complaints and how they dealt with them. Fines of up to €50m are possible for companies that "systematically refuse to act or do not set up a proper complaint management system" and some warn that this threat of punishment may motivate companies to delete content rather than risk punishment."
Heiko Maas - Wikipedia

If a guy incites to murder on the net - must be cencored for public security.
If just another stupid idiot expressing views people might not like...well go argue with him, or use that to prove idiots are idiots - DON'T SHUT THE CONVERSATION. This is alarming., to say the least. I'd feel really uncomfortable in a country where idiots can't express their opinions :)

Although not sure how connected to Syria.

1. Seems to me that Your concern with countries surrounding Europe has a link to the refugee problem Germany faces. The concern is valid. I haven't met Syrian refugees when I was in Germany but I did visit immigrant neighborhoods, and had long conversations with the Arabs and one African pastor who seemed to manage peace in their neighborhood. This looked very uncomfortabe, alarming - he actually had certain streets he couldn't enter. I was questioned by Turks about my origins before they told where I could go grab a bite. This is very unhealthy. We don't have these things even in Israel.
Immigration is a major problem in Europe. We have been importing people we cannot need here, and they spread crime and take over whole cities. That´s not even related to the refugee crisis but has been a major problem before. The security concern of mine is that a we cannot need a giant ISIS caliphate spreading from Africa to the Middle East. Europe would be next. And before that we would have a dozen Islamist attacks per day in Europe - and this would be impossible without the immigration in question.

2. The comparison between Assad and the internet law as much as cameras...well being a middle easterner.. it just looks naive to me . The relativity in morale signals that You guys in Germany are in deep denial with yourselves. And really I don't try to be disrespectful. I myself had a shock when all that surveillance was installed in my country.
But in reality there's a real mess and massacres one just cannot put in comparison to cameras...this is REAL, not on Your TV. R-E-A-L-I-T-Y... This naivity probably comes from the fact that Germany, fortunately, didn't experience war in 70 years, and has been run over by some lunatic..I've heard very successful Germans telling me their country is getting occupied.
Really from a middle eastern perspective this looks...well pretty funny to say the least.
But the law is STUPID and TYRANNICAL. You should get the communists OUT, believe me we know.
I am not afraid of real communists. All they do is to wish a better form of government. When a mass monitoring becomes necessary it must be done - but only until it is no longer necessary. Politics that lead to the need of mass monitoring are the actual problem. Remove the cause and everything is fine - but they don´t and continue...

3. As for calling Assad a freedom beacon..You know my opinion. But I can say to You that without Iran my country would enjoy a relative quiet with Assad for another decade, we were at a state of war but no significant hostilities for at least a decade. So that I'm willing recognize and appreciate.
“The uniqueness of this great nation is its freedom; the right how to dress, speak and live according to one’s own choice."
That´s the actual Syria. People go to the government and say they are afraid of all the potato bags and the government removes the potato bags. There has been an increase of Islamism in Syria for decades.
However, one of Assad´s first actions was to offer Israel recognition, peace and normal relations - in return for the occupied Golan Heights. But you can imagine that US backed leaderships are not interested in compromises. They drive Syria toward Iran and Hezbollah.

4. But when You say - that You don't need warmongers who work against their people...well I just cannot agree this is Assad. I know too much about Kurds. Please respect that this is my side.
Rethink it. What if some Israelis want to separate? Syria was mellow when dealing with the Kurds. Look at Turkey for a different example. But Kurds also like to blow stuff up sometimes. However, Kurds fare well in Syria, even foreign Kurds can gain Syrian nationality. "Oppression" is really the wrong term here.

If I sum it up...I'd suggest You visit the middle east once, not the one in Your town :), but a real country, even preferably a traditional Muslim one, so that You can comprehend and compare to Your country. I think such an experience could put things in a healthy perspective and make You see what goes on the ground beyond western TV.
But frankly it doesn't seem You care, or interested too much beyond what You see is an attempt to defend Your country, and somehow this leads to unquestionable support for Assad.
I can understand that - but I also understand that.. an average middle easterner looking at what bs You buy simply laughs. Most of Europe looks naive and easy to manipulate.

I really don't want to be disrespectful but this is what I see, being born in the middle east and visiting Germany a couple of times. Also it seems to me that when the day comes Your men will have to deal with a real challenge - and as much as the minorities - it won't be pretty at all.
Only then will You understand the middle east.

Hope this didn't come off as disrespectful.
And here´s where Assad moves in again. The Syrian government ensures that Syria can remain a free society, Islamists get no chance. But they also get their own way of living. If two parties want to solve a case using Sharia law - they are free to do that.
There were limitations. Syria banned Facebook in 2007 - sorry, it was due to a flood of hasbara trolls making anti-government agitation. Maybe not the best way to deal with it, but it is a thing of the past anyway.

If a guy incites to murder on the net - must be cencored for public security.
If just another stupid idiot expressing views people might not like...well go argue with him, or use that to prove idiots are idiots - DON'T SHUT THE CONVERSATION. This is alarming., to say the least. I'd feel really uncomfortable in a country where idiots can't express their opinions :)

Although not sure how connected to Syria.
You cannot censore stuff on Facebook. When you say at home, this or that guy must be killed, it won´t be censored, deleted. And most of the stuff posted on Facebook remains within the community in support of it. So nobody is going to report it. And such posts that your example describes - we can´t take them serious. Also, Islamists use Facebook to pose with severed heads and coordinate attacks - that´s an actual problem but there is little they do about it. So the new fantastic law - what is it really about - as it can´t cover anything belonging to freedom of speech. It´s only effect is more monitoring, censoring in advance is very possible anywhere in the Internet.
It´s not connected to Syria - it was an example for hypocrisy when talking about a mysterious "Assad Regime".

Last edited:
from captain blei
Immigration is a major problem in Europe. We have been importing people we cannot need here, and they spread crime and take over whole cities. That´s not even related to the refugee crisis but has been a major problem before. The security concern of mine is that a we cannot need a giant ISIS caliphate spreading from Africa to the Middle East. Europe would be next. And before that we would have a dozen Islamist attacks per day in Europe - and this would be impossible without the immigration in question.

from capt. blei-------Islamic terrorism in Europe is ok so long as it
is not ISIS Islamic terrorism. Caliphatism leading to genocides
in Africa and Asia is ok -----so long as it does not spread to Europe.
Baathist terrorism is ok wherever Baathists want to terrorize----
Hezbollian terrorism (Shiite terrorism) is ok so long as the object is
not europe

from captain blei

from capt. blei-------Islamic terrorism in Europe is ok so long as it
is not ISIS Islamic terrorism. Caliphatism leading to genocides
in Africa and Asia is ok -----so long as it does not spread to Europe.
Baathist terrorism is ok wherever Baathists want to terrorize----
Hezbollian terrorism (Shiite terrorism) is ok so long as the object is
not europe

capt blei termed my post "funny"--------for about the thousandth time.
When he is stumped he hits the "funny" icon

Forum List

Back