US Chess Federation bans men from playing women?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Meanwhile, men can compete against women in sports like swimming?

I officially can no longer make sense of my world

I'm out.

4phiob.jpg

Yeah, it seems to me, if the trans folks have a problem with this, they can just enter the regular tournament, that both the women and men may enter. . .

:rolleyes:

International chess body bans transgender women from women’s competitions​

". . .Most chess competitions are open to anyone. Both men and women can compete in the World Chess Championship and while there is a Women’s World Chess Championship, there is no male equivalent. The logic, according to an article in the Conversation, is that a “smaller base of females means fewer women than men at the top of the chess rating list,” and that separate championships create financial and publicity opportunities for female players.

Some prominent female players have spoken out against this separation.

FIDE’s new policy may only affect a small number of transgender players, but, like bans on transgender girls participating in school sports, could have a wider impact, Pringle said. Such policies are “telling trans people ‘You’re abnormal. You’re not wanted,’” he said.. . . "

So, men are smarter than women?
I don't know the reason, but men are better at chess. The top 100 and some men will beat the top ranked woman.

I suspect, but don't known fornsure that it's similar to poker, that men are more likely to play more aggressive.

Meanwhile, men can compete against women in sports like swimming?

I officially can no longer make sense of my world

I'm out.

4phiob.jpg

Your opin is nothing more than an opinion on a site that lies out it's ass. I won't even both to research this one.

Forum List

Back