US Brazil relations on the mend

Brazil is just one of many allies that we are getting along better with under the Trumpster. Israel, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, the Philippines, are all enjoying better relations with America among others.

Brazil's Bolsonaro says he is open to hosting a U.S. military base | Reuters
Well Bolsonaro's criminal and treasonous friend tRump is on the majority and U.S. justice sh!tlist. tRump did not discriminate against who he is at war with. This includes citizens of all races, and including his rightwing nut cult followers. Uncivilized ignoramuses. Also what is Bolsonaro's ploy at scheming to gain access to the U.S. armed forces, and to which his buddy tRump mocked, insulted and disgraced?

Last edited:
Brazil is just one of many allies that we are getting along better with under the Trumpster. Israel, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, the Philippines, are all enjoying better relations with America among others.
That's only because the US gave its China soy bean trade to Brazil.

Last edited:

He's also a dictator. What is it with Trump and dictators?

President Bolsonaro was ELECTED in 2018 by a popular vote in Brazil and has been in office for only a few days.

How does that qualify him as a "dictator"?

He's also a dictator. What is it with Trump and dictators?

President Bolsonaro was ELECTED in 2018 by a popular vote in Brazil and has been in office for only a few days.

How does that qualify him as a "dictator"?
So was Hitler. And he qualified as a dictator, as we all found out.

Bolsonaro wants to bring back military rule. Ask the Chileans back in the Pinochet days how that worked out. He murdered over 3000 of his own people for military rule. Is that what you call a "mend"? Lol! And here's the best part. We were responsible for those murders.

I suggest Trump fans do a bit of research on Bolsonaro before they start singing praises......unless they don't mind a dictator who is anti-gay, anti-black, anti-woman and says wonderful things such as what he said about rape "she is ugly, she doesn't deserve to be raped by me"

On second thought, maybe you guys did do your research on him...nevermind

I suggest Trump fans do a bit of research on Bolsonaro before they start singing praises......unless they don't mind a dictator who is anti-gay, anti-black, anti-woman and says wonderful things such as what he said about rape "she is ugly, she doesn't deserve to be raped by me"

Yeah he sounds like the typical Trump sheep

I suspect they did, and idolize dictators now. Republicans do not understand what they want, other than what Trump tells them what they want. They are a flock of Sheep.

Matter of fact, let's explore some Bolsonaro quotes...

How about some Anti-gay quotes...."I would be incapable of loving a homosexual son … I would prefer my son to die in an accident than show up with a man.”

Pro-military dictator ship quotes....“The dictatorship’s (the military dictatorship that ruled Brazil) only mistake was to torture but not kill”

Anti-black quotes.... “They do nothing – they’re so useless I doubt they can procreate.”

good natured Anti-woman quotes..."I've got five kids but on the fifth I had a moment of weakness and it came out a woman."

But at least he is pro-Christian...."Since we are a Christian country, God above all. This history of a secular state doesn't exist, no. The state is Christian and the minority that is against it can leave. Let's make a country for majority! The minority must bow to the majority. Law must exist to defend the majority! The minority suits itself [to the law] or just disappears."

But as long as he is willing to play ball with big business and open up the Amazon to more deforestation and pretty much anything else corporations want, he is our man -- as long as we don't let anyone know he was a big fan of Hugo Chavez too.

In other words, the Czech Republic seems poised to join a growing club of Central European nations in which the very survival of democracy is now in doubt.
Czechs May Elect a Populist Tycoon Who Wants to Smash the System. Stop Me if You’ve Heard This One Before.

In other words, the Czech Republic seems poised to join a growing club of Central European nations in which the very survival of democracy is now in doubt.
Czechs May Elect a Populist Tycoon Who Wants to Smash the System. Stop Me if You’ve Heard This One Before.
It all centers on one principle motive, "money and power". And why the change? Because money and power from the 1% has been threatened in the world, and they aren't having any of that. So they put their capital into huge propaganda campaigns. You would think that after 2000 years and the fall of the Roman Empire, the 99% would have learned the lesson. Apparently not!

Just because the Czech people may elect someone like Mr. Babis who you disagree with doesn't mean that democracy has failed but that it has succeeded. We all don't have to think the same,

How about some Anti-gay quotes...."I would be incapable of loving a homosexual son … I would prefer my son to die in an accident than show up with a man.”

Pro-military dictator ship quotes....“The dictatorship’s (the military dictatorship that ruled Brazil) only mistake was to torture but not kill”

Anti-black quotes.... “They do nothing – they’re so useless I doubt they can procreate.”

good natured Anti-woman quotes..."I've got five kids but on the fifth I had a moment of weakness and it came out a woman."

But at least he is pro-Christian...."Since we are a Christian country, God above all. This history of a secular state doesn't exist, no. The state is Christian and the minority that is against it can leave. Let's make a country for majority! The minority must bow to the majority. Law must exist to defend the majority! The minority suits itself [to the law] or just disappears."

But as long as he is willing to play ball with big business and open up the Amazon to more deforestation and pretty much anything else corporations want, he is our man -- as long as we don't let anyone know he was a big fan of Hugo Chavez too.

Just because Mr. Bolsonaro has a different view of homosexuality that you do, and is a devout Christian, doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Brazil is traditionally Christian, you know. Their largest city is Sao Paolo , which means SAINT Paul in the foreign language. No, they aren't going to change it. A huge statue of Jesus Christ sits on a mountain in Rio De Janeiro, they aren't going to tear it down, its part of their national character.

Just because Mr. Bolsonaro has a different view of homosexuality that you do, and is a devout Christian, doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Brazil is traditionally Christian, you know. Their largest city is Sao Paolo , which means SAINT Paul in the foreign language. No, they aren't going to change it. A huge statue of Jesus Christ sits on a mountain in Rio De Janeiro, they aren't going to tear it down, its part of their national character.

He is not a devout Christian....there is nothing Christian about him -- anytime someone wants to justify their bigotry they always want to jump behind "but I'm a Christian!!" -- gtfoh....

This is what usually happens....So-called conservatives attach themselves to some dictator because he parrots the same hatred they throw out -- then when that dictator does something catastrophic (like a Pinochet) -- those same conservatives pretend they never supported him

He is not a devout Christian....there is nothing Christian about him -- anytime someone wants to justify their bigotry they always want to jump behind "but I'm a Christian!!" -- gtfoh....

This is what usually happens....So-called conservatives attach themselves to some dictator because he parrots the same hatred they throw out -- then when that dictator does something catastrophic (like a Pinochet) -- those same conservatives pretend they never supported him
Exactly! Thank you!

Forum List

Back