US Brazil relations on the mend

Matter of fact, let's explore some Bolsonaro quotes...

How about some Anti-gay quotes...."I would be incapable of loving a homosexual son … I would prefer my son to die in an accident than show up with a man.”

Pro-military dictator ship quotes....“The dictatorship’s (the military dictatorship that ruled Brazil) only mistake was to torture but not kill”

Anti-black quotes.... “They do nothing – they’re so useless I doubt they can procreate.”

good natured Anti-woman quotes..."I've got five kids but on the fifth I had a moment of weakness and it came out a woman."

But at least he is pro-Christian...."Since we are a Christian country, God above all. This history of a secular state doesn't exist, no. The state is Christian and the minority that is against it can leave. Let's make a country for majority! The minority must bow to the majority. Law must exist to defend the majority! The minority suits itself [to the law] or just disappears."

But as long as he is willing to play ball with big business and open up the Amazon to more deforestation and pretty much anything else corporations want, he is our man -- as long as we don't let anyone know he was a big fan of Hugo Chavez too.

Just because Mr. Bolsonaro has a different view of homosexuality that you do, and is a devout Christian, doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Brazil is traditionally Christian, you know. Their largest city is Sao Paolo , which means SAINT Paul in the foreign language. No, they aren't going to change it. A huge statue of Jesus Christ sits on a mountain in Rio De Janeiro, they aren't going to tear it down, its part of their national character.

He is not a devout Christian....there is nothing Christian about him -- anytime someone wants to justify their bigotry they always want to jump behind "but I'm a Christian!!" -- gtfoh....

This is what usually happens....So-called conservatives attach themselves to some dictator because he parrots the same hatred they throw out -- then when that dictator does something catastrophic (like a Pinochet) -- those same conservatives pretend they never supported him

Mr. Bolsonaro is a popularly elected leader of his people. The Brazilian people aren't hot to trot for homosexuality, and the new leader of that nation reflects that. Brazil tried to go hard left, why should they stay there?

Matter of fact, let's explore some Bolsonaro quotes...

How about some Anti-gay quotes...."I would be incapable of loving a homosexual son … I would prefer my son to die in an accident than show up with a man.”

Pro-military dictator ship quotes....“The dictatorship’s (the military dictatorship that ruled Brazil) only mistake was to torture but not kill”

Anti-black quotes.... “They do nothing – they’re so useless I doubt they can procreate.”

good natured Anti-woman quotes..."I've got five kids but on the fifth I had a moment of weakness and it came out a woman."

But at least he is pro-Christian...."Since we are a Christian country, God above all. This history of a secular state doesn't exist, no. The state is Christian and the minority that is against it can leave. Let's make a country for majority! The minority must bow to the majority. Law must exist to defend the majority! The minority suits itself [to the law] or just disappears."

But as long as he is willing to play ball with big business and open up the Amazon to more deforestation and pretty much anything else corporations want, he is our man -- as long as we don't let anyone know he was a big fan of Hugo Chavez too.

Just because Mr. Bolsonaro has a different view of homosexuality that you do, and is a devout Christian, doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Brazil is traditionally Christian, you know. Their largest city is Sao Paolo , which means SAINT Paul in the foreign language. No, they aren't going to change it. A huge statue of Jesus Christ sits on a mountain in Rio De Janeiro, they aren't going to tear it down, its part of their national character.

He is not a devout Christian....there is nothing Christian about him -- anytime someone wants to justify their bigotry they always want to jump behind "but I'm a Christian!!" -- gtfoh....

This is what usually happens....So-called conservatives attach themselves to some dictator because he parrots the same hatred they throw out -- then when that dictator does something catastrophic (like a Pinochet) -- those same conservatives pretend they never supported him

Mr. Bolsonaro is a popularly elected leader of his people. The Brazilian people aren't hot to trot for homosexuality, and the new leader of that nation reflects that. Brazil tried to go hard left, why should they stay there?
And yet this guy is still more popular than Bolsonaro, now...and he is in prison...which is lucky for Bolsonaro because he wouldn't be president otherwise
111212115948-lula-cancer-story-top.jpg

And here is another question for these anti-gay folks...

Can you name an anti-gay policy that has improved the economy, created jobs, got more people healthcare, improved national defense, anything other than satisfy your pseudo-Christian hateful pathology?

Can you name an anti-gay policy that has improved the economy, created jobs, got more people healthcare, improved national defense, anything other than satisfy your pseudo-Christian hateful pathology?
What is it about the gays that they are so scared of?

A real man doesn't want to become gay. Talk to any GI guy, very few straight men want to do a colonoscopy, because they don't want their asses violated. To a straight man it would be disgraceful to get f'ed in the A.

A friend of mine years ago spent some time in the penitentiary, a group of 3 gay black guys tried to recruit him into the lifestyle. He fought with every fiber of his being, and although he ended up in the Hole for the altercation, he was not violated and retained his manhood.

That's what a traditional straight man does.

Although I don't know about these young guys around today, a lot of them- even those with families seem a little light in the loafers.

Can you name an anti-gay policy that has improved the economy, created jobs, got more people healthcare, improved national defense, anything o ther than satisfy your pseudo-Christian hateful pathology?

A real man doesn't want to become gay. Talk to any GI guy, very few straight men want to do a colonoscopy, because they don't want their asses violated. To a straight man it would be disgraceful to get f'ed in the A.

A friend of mine years ago spent some time in the penitentiary, a group of 3 gay black guys tried to recruit him into the lifestyle. He fought with every fiber of his being, and although he ended up in the Hole for the altercation, he was not violated and retained his manhood.

Although I don't know about these young guys around today, a lot of them- even those with families seem a little light in the loafers.
"A real man doesn't want to be gay"? What does that even mean? Can you explain from a Biological point of view the difference between a "real man" and a "gay man"? If you've read up on the science connected to this subject, you should be able to answer. If not, you are simply using ignorant hate as your argument.

Can you name an anti-gay policy that has improved the economy, created jobs, got more people healthcare, improved national defense, anything o ther than satisfy your pseudo-Christian hateful pathology?

"A real man doesn't want to be gay"? What does that even mean? Can you explain from a Biological point of view the difference between a "real man" and a "gay man"? If you've read up on the science connected to this subject, you should be able to answer. If not, you are simply using ignorant hate as your argument.

I'm just saying I'm a real man, and I would not find it acceptable to have my ass violated. And if some gay guys wanted to recruit me into the orientation, I would fight for my manhood. Does that make me a bigot? I don't think so, but even if it did, I'm hardwired this way as a straight individual.

I'm just saying, to my surprise, the explanation is very compelling, to say the least. In other words, because I was open to learning more about it, I learned that there are very good explanations for homosexual/bisexual tendencies in both genders. Too bad others are locked into their own bigotry to try and find out.

Forum List

Back