US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

Not so fast I think Barr has bigger charges coming

Maybe.

Said it before still about 50/50 this all ends with "somebody did something" and the next democrat POTUS flips the switch on us.

The Plotters and their backers are either brought to Justice today and the US Intel Agencies are put on a "NO DOMESTIC SPYING" diet - or it all ends very badly.

Hmmkay. Coming from "the Muller Report is going to end the Trump Presidency" Brigade

not me buddy, I have said from day one that Trump did nothing illegal, please do try and keep up.

that is why i find you all so damn funny, you are exactly the same as those people you make fun of. There is zero difference between you all and the "we got Trump now" folks

I still say it's 50/50 that this all ends with "Somebody did Something" and the Coup Plotters ALL walk. The real Civil War starts after the next democrat becomes POTUS and thinks the lack of punishment meant that we're all cool with the Failed Coup

There was no Coup, that is just stupid partisan nonsense.

Oh, fuck off. Just fuck off.

Had Bush spied on a democrat like Obama did to Trump, the Plotters would have already been lined up before a firing squad

Sorry that I do not buy into your partisan wet-dream, but I just don't.

Nothing McCabe is being looked at being charged with has anything to do with a coup.

Hmmkay. Coming from "the Muller Report is going to end the Trump Presidency" Brigade

not me buddy, I have said from day one that Trump did nothing illegal, please do try and keep up.

that is why i find you all so damn funny, you are exactly the same as those people you make fun of. There is zero difference between you all and the "we got Trump now" folks

I still say it's 50/50 that this all ends with "Somebody did Something" and the Coup Plotters ALL walk. The real Civil War starts after the next democrat becomes POTUS and thinks the lack of punishment meant that we're all cool with the Failed Coup

Had Bush spied on a democrat like Obama did to Trump, the Plotters would have already been lined up before a firing squad

Nothing McCabe is being looked at being charged with has anything to do with a coup.

Imagine that Bush had his FBI swear out a fake FISA warrant based upon opposition research he funded, placed a spy in the Obama Campaign....should I go on?

....and there it is. Bwuhahahaha!

The denial of reality and ACTUAL overwhelming evidence of crimes continues...

'Nuff said.

Unfortunately for you this thread, this news, is not about YOU, your pessimism about equal justice potentially being upheld ... & your obvious frantic hope that it is not.

Dude, you have made 1000 "we got them now" threads since I have been on this forum...none of them have come to pass...not a single one!

you would not know "news" if it bent you over and fucked you.

Imagine that Bush had his FBI swear out a fake FISA warrant based upon opposition research he funded, placed a spy in the Obama Campaign....should I go on?

Please, do continue with your fantasy...i am a big fan of fiction.

Can you truly not see that you sound exactly like the "we got Trump now" people?

They had a whole host of things they were convinced that Trump had done and he was going down any day now.

And now, it has come full circle and you all have taken their place at the crazy table.

'Nuff said.

Unfortunately for you this thread, this news, is not about YOU, your pessimism about equal justice potentially being upheld ... & your obvious frantic hope that it is not.

Dude, you have made 1000 "we got them now" threads since I have been on this forum...none of them have come to pass...not a single one!

Hey, GG, you have me confused with Democrats & snowflakes like yourself who have continuously screamed 'We have him now' for the last 3+ years, only to have each time 'boomerang' on the Democrats and expose more Democrat crimes...and has brought us to where we are now - the DOJ clearing the way to indict the 1st Obama Co-Conspirator!

:p Bwuhahahaha

:itsok: There, there, lil' snowflake. The evidence and event itself is undeniable - hell, McCabe, as reported, has even admitted it himself.

I know you are sad to see the DOJ actually act to hold Democrat / Liberal criminals equally accountable to the law, as you are doing your best to sh!t on this, downplaying the significance of this news.

Just watching you post this same embarrassing crap in defense of McCabe / in response to the news that the DOJ is clearing the way for one of the conspirators to be indicted is almost reward enough, even if the usually extremely liberal Grand Jury does not allow an actual indictment to proceed.

:p

You have been making these post longer than I have been on this forum, and not a single one of your "we got them now" has ever come to pass.

you are the biggest joke on this forum.

So the McCabe indictment is a non-event to you?

What indictment? do you have a link to that?

Oh, right. It's not going to happen, it will be like the Mueller No Collusion report. That's your hope?

If he is indicted, it will be interesting to see what the charges are. I am not sure that "lack of candor" is a crime! :21::21::21:

Lack of candor is more commonly called perjury. But a fake libertarian, such as yourself, already knows this.

You have been making these post longer than I have been on this forum, and not a single one of your "we got them now" has ever come to pass.

you are the biggest joke on this forum.

Oh, right. It's not going to happen, it will be like the Mueller No Collusion report. That's your hope?

If he is indicted, it will be interesting to see what the charges are. I am not sure that "lack of candor" is a crime! :21::21::21:

Lack of candor is more commonly called perjury. But a fake libertarian, such as yourself, already knows this.

Then why did the IG not call it that?

'Nuff said.

Hey, GG, you have me confused with Democrats & snowflakes like yourself who have continuously screamed 'We have him now' for the last 3+ years, only to have each time 'boomerang' on the Democrats and expose more Democrat crimes...and has brought us to where we are now - the DOJ clearing the way to indict the 1st Obama Co-Conspirator!

:p Bwuhahahaha

Nope, I am not confused at all. You make 5 to 7 of these threads a week. and not a single one of them has ever been accurate.

Because they like to use fancy terms.

Because they like to use fancy terms.

Well, let's see if there is an indictment, what they call it.

Goofy Gator has 10 posts in last 10 minutes which is a frantic fake feelings folly.

He leaked a story to the press and had a "lack of candor" when being questioned about something or another.

Oh, and his wife got money from the DNC when she was running for state Senate.
Thank you for proving my point, how you are trying to minimize / defend his crimes in his part in Obama's failed coup attempt....

Once again you have become so triggered by exposed Democrat / anti-Trump Democrat crimes and the possibility of them being held accountable that you have suffered an accidental case of honesty / transparency....

Poor lil' snowflake!

He leaked a story to the press and had a "lack of candor" when being questioned about something or another.

Oh, and his wife got money from the DNC when she was running for state Senate.
Thank you for proving my point, how you are trying to minimize / defend his crimes in his part in Obama's failed coup attempt....

Once again you have become so triggered by exposed Democrat / anti-Trump Democrat crimes and the possibility of them being held accountable that you have suffered an accidental case of honesty / transparency....

Poor lil' snowflake!

What I reported is accurate, sorry I do not have your flair for the dramatic, but I will leave that sort of thing to you.

Goofy Gator has 10 posts in last 10 minutes which is a frantic fake feelings folly.

Damn, I did not know you cared so much that you are now counting my post!

I make such an impact on your lives that you do this sort of thing

Forum List

Back