US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

Hopefully McCabe will spill the beans on Obama and Crooked Hillary in order to not have to be a love slave in a Federal prison.

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

US attorney moves to charge McCabe for lying about Hillary probe; DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal!!!

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

:clap: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi: :clap:

LUrAlsa.jpg
As pointed out already, snowflake, that day is TODAY!

Bwuhahahahaha!

Where is the link to him doing the perp walk in handcuffs?

Where is the link to the actual charges being filed and not just recommended?
Another genius who has no idea of the meaning of snowflake.
Typical trump U white boy
Are you Negro? You sure throw white boy around a lot.

It is amazing how little you are capable of seeing through your ideological blinders. There is a full throttle DOJ investigation going on into events concerning Clinton, Obama, the Trump Russia hoax, crimes and abuses in the Obama DOJ, and abd soon how the Obama administration corrupted the intelligence community. As the election nears expect more news about who is to be indicted to be revealed. Of course there will be a brief pause in news about these investigations as the nation celebrates China signing a trade agreement with the US that includes all of President Trump's demands.

Little boy, I do not know how old you are, but I have been watching this shit go on since the days that Ronnie sold guns to Iran...and guess what...nobody every goes to jail that really matters.

But please, you also should do this while you are waiting, the world would be a better place.

tenor.gif

Maybe CNN can pull a few strings and get him off. After what I saw what our FBI-DOJ is capable of, anything is possible. Let the convictions begin or lose our government.

It was McCabe who was over 2 FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton crimes WHILE his wife received nearly $600,00 from Hillary and her close political ally, Terry McAuliffe. McCabe did not report this when he filed with the Office of Government Ethics.

** Despite this massive Conflict of Interest, McCabe refused to recuse himself from leading those investigations until, ironically, other leaks from inside the FBI revealed the in-fighting within the FBI over the faux Hillary investigations and about McCabe's wife.

It was McCabe, according to former FBI Agent Page, who authorized her to leak information.
-- McCabe has admitted to this.

According to Page's testimony under oath, the Obama DOJ made it clear to her and McCabe that it had no interest in pursuing a criminal case against Hillary Clinton.

It was McCabe who authorized the FBI to begin investigating President Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e9-9343-40db57cf6abd_story.html?noredirect=on

McCabe's boss, former FBI Director James Comey, threw McCabe under the proverbial bus under oath when testifying before Congress about the leaks McCabe have claimed responsibility for:

“I have a strong impression he conveyed to me, ‘It wasn’t me, boss.’ And I don’t think that was by saying those words. I think it was most likely by saying, ‘I don’t know how this shit gets in the media, or why would people talk about this kind of thing?’ — words that I would fairly take as: ‘I, Andy, didn’t do it.’”
-- James Comey

How a Typical Government Leak Turned Into a Three-Way War Between Comey, McCabe and Trump — ProPublica

ALL of this ends up meaning McCabe is screwed.

It was McCabe who was over 2 FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton crimes WHILE his wife received nearly $600,00 from Hillary and her close political ally, Terry McAuliffe. McCabe did not report this when he filed with the Office of Government Ethics.

** Despite this massive Conflict of Interest, McCabe refused to recuse himself from leading those investigations until, ironically, other leaks from inside the FBI revealed the in-fighting within the FBI over the faux Hillary investigations and about McCabe's wife.

It was McCabe, according to former FBI Agent Page, who authorized her to leak information.
-- McCabe has admitted to this.

According to Page's testimony under oath, the Obama DOJ made it clear to her and McCabe that it had no interest in pursuing a criminal case against Hillary Clinton.

It was McCabe who authorized the FBI to begin investigating President Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e9-9343-40db57cf6abd_story.html?noredirect=on

McCabe's boss, former FBI Director James Comey, threw McCabe under the proverbial bus under oath when testifying before Congress about the leaks McCabe have claimed responsibility for:

“I have a strong impression he conveyed to me, ‘It wasn’t me, boss.’ And I don’t think that was by saying those words. I think it was most likely by saying, ‘I don’t know how this shit gets in the media, or why would people talk about this kind of thing?’ — words that I would fairly take as: ‘I, Andy, didn’t do it.’”
-- James Comey

How a Typical Government Leak Turned Into a Three-Way War Between Comey, McCabe and Trump — ProPublica

ALL of this ends up meaning McCabe is screwed.

Keep doing this while you wait...really, trust me it will help you.

tenor.gif

We need charges and convictions. Indictments are just foreplay.

IMO, Barr and Durham needs to take a page out of Comey's 'prosecutorial thug book' by telling McCabe that all the evidence against him points to HIS attempt to circumvent the Constitutional Democratic Election Process by protecting Hillary Clinton from Indictment so she can remain on the ballot then authorizing the investigation against Trump to thwart any chance he might have of winning AFTER his wife received nearly $600k from Hillary and McAuliffe....which constitutes 'treason', which is going to land him in GITMO where he will most likely become some Islamic Extremist's [email protected] he cuts a deal to give up and testify against his fellow co-conspirators.

:p

It is amazing how little you are capable of seeing through your ideological blinders. There is a full throttle DOJ investigation going on into events concerning Clinton, Obama, the Trump Russia hoax, crimes and abuses in the Obama DOJ, and abd soon how the Obama administration corrupted the intelligence community. As the election nears expect more news about who is to be indicted to be revealed. Of course there will be a brief pause in news about these investigations as the nation celebrates China signing a trade agreement with the US that includes all of President Trump's demands.

Little boy, I do not know how old you are, but I have been watching this shit go on since the days that Ronnie sold guns to Iran...and guess what...nobody every goes to jail that really matters.

But please, you also should do this while you are waiting, the world would be a better place.

tenor.gif
You may have been watching but clearly you have seen nothing. From the Reagan administration alone dozens of officials were either convicted or pled guilty to crimes and all of them were of higher rank than McCabe.

tenor.gif
You may have been watching but clearly you have seen nothing. From the Reagan administration alone dozens of officials were either convicted or pled guilty to crimes and all of them were of higher rank than McCabe.

Ollie was the highest ranking person and he did a little community service before his conviction was vacated.

tenor.gif

:itsok: There, there, lil' snowflake. The evidence and event itself is undeniable - hell, McCabe, as reported, has even admitted it himself.

I know you are sad to see the DOJ actually act to hold Democrat / Liberal criminals equally accountable to the law, as you are doing your best to sh!t on this, downplaying the significance of this news.

Just watching you post this same embarrassing crap in defense of McCabe / in response to the news that the DOJ is clearing the way for one of the conspirators to be indicted is almost reward enough, even if the usually extremely liberal Grand Jury does not allow an actual indictment to proceed.

tenor.gif

upload_2019-9-12_14-59-43.png

tenor.gif

:itsok: There, there, lil' snowflake. The evidence and event itself is undeniable - hell, McCabe, as reported, has even admitted it himself.

I know you are sad to see the DOJ actually act to hold Democrat / Liberal criminals equally accountable to the law, as you are doing your best to sh!t on this, downplaying the significance of this news.

Just watching you post this same embarrassing crap in defense of McCabe / in response to the news that the DOJ is clearing the way for one of the conspirators to be indicted is almost reward enough, even if the usually extremely liberal Grand Jury does not allow an actual indictment to proceed.

You have been making these post longer than I have been on this forum, and not a single one of your "we got them now" has ever come to pass.

you are the biggest joke on this forum.

tenor.gif

You have been making these post longer than I have been on this forum, and not a single one of your "we got them now" has ever come to pass.

So the McCabe indictment is a non-event to you?

tenor.gif

I think the difference this time is an actual indictment. I know the political class has its own rules, but once we get to the indictment, things are different. This isn't just squawk about wrongdoing, this is prosecutors bringing a case. Whole different ballgame.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

So the McCabe indictment is a non-event to you?

What indictment? do you have a link to that?

But to answer your question, yes it will be.

When some charges stick and he does the perp walk, then we can talk

tenor.gif

Ollie was the highest ranking person and he did a little community service before his conviction was vacated.
Not true, there were many with much higher rank than McCabe so your claim that McCabe won't ever be indicted is obviously false.

Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia

tenor.gif

I think the difference this time is an actual indictment. I know the political class has its own rules, but once we get to the indictment, things are different. This isn't just squawk about wrongdoing, this is prosecutors bringing a case. Whole different ballgame.

There is no indictment yet, just a recommendation.

A lot of people were indicted in the Iran Contra affair, not much came of it.

Forum List

Back