US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

US attorney moves to charge McCabe for lying about Hillary probe; DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal!!!

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

:clap: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi: :clap:

LUrAlsa.jpg
As pointed out already, snowflake, that day is TODAY!

Bwuhahahahaha!

Where is the link to him doing the perp walk in handcuffs?

Where is the link to the actual charges being filed and not just recommended?
So you think McCabe will flip on Obama and Clinton to save himself?

I think nobody of any consequence will be charged with a damn thing. they never are.

you are as funny as all the people that were so convinced that Trump was going down.

amazing how alike the two wings really are
Washington Post-
Justice Dept. authorized prosecutors to charge Andrew McCabe - The Washington Post

Goofy Gator has 10 posts in last 10 minutes which is a frantic fake feelings folly.

Damn, I did not know you cared so much that you are now counting my post!

I make such an impact on your lives that you do this sort of thing

No, you have no impact at all. He was merely pointing out your desperate attempts to minimize what is beginning.

Tells me A LOT about your claim to be a libertarian.

Clearly you are nothing more than a Dem operative.

That is plain as day.

Bwuhahahahaha!

I think nobody of any consequence will be charged with a damn thing. they never are.

you are as funny as all the people that were so convinced that Trump was going down.

Washington Post-
Justice Dept. authorized prosecutors to charge Andrew McCabe - The Washington Post

Thanks for the 19th link to the same story. What would we do without you.

Goofy Gator has 10 posts in last 10 minutes which is a frantic fake feelings folly.

No, you have no impact at all. He was merely pointing out your desperate attempts to minimize what is beginning.

That is plain as day.

Of course I am little buddy...I am whatever you want me to be. :11_2_1043:

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

US attorney moves to charge McCabe for lying about Hillary probe; DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal!!!

What did he do?

Dindu nuffin. What did Flynn do?
Flynn was ignorant and lied about something that wasn't even illegal...

while McCabe ran 2 Clinton investigations, protected her from indictment, authorized the investigation of Trump, leaked and directed leaks of information, and admittedly lied 4 times under oath, while his wife received almost $600k from Hillary & McAuliffe, never reported it, & never recused himself from running the Clinton investigations until forced to.

That is plain as day.

War hero, PhD and multi-millionaire and, eh?

Bwuhahahahaha!

Washington Post-

I posted it after I read your post, rather than going back after reading 12 pages if someone hadn’t. Sorry it bothers you to see it again.

Washington Post-

I posted it after I read your post, rather than going back after reading 12 pages if someone hadn’t. Sorry it bothers you to see it again.
Actually, the previous links had only said the prosecutor had recommended prosection, but your link said the DOJ had appoved that recommendation. The next step is to take it to a grand jury.

He just thought he would give it to you again because it is 'so obvious' you have barely looked at any of the links, if at all.

He is mistaken, though. It is not that you have not read the links and / or you are not aware of all the overwhelming evidence of McCabe's crimes, to include his own admission - you are.

The problem is, as you demonstrated earlier, that you intentionally keep attempting to ignore it, minimize it, and try to lessen the significance of the DOJ taking action to clear the path for and move the case against McCabe to go before the Grand Jury to seek his indictment.

You make the mistake, though, of thinking your denial, your attempt to minimize this news, matters at all. The facts are the facts, the evidence - to include his own admission - is the overwhelming evidence, and the DOJ's actions to move forward is all that matters.

:p

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

This will end up just like Greg Craig.

Back in April: Greg Craig, ex-Obama White House counsel, indicted for alleged false statements.

And just last week: found not guilty.

so.. let the discovery begin.

Attempting to jail political enemies is one of the hallmarks of fascism.

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

Back in April: Greg Craig, ex-Obama White House counsel, indicted for alleged false statements.

So you are arguing Trump's political enemies should be exempt from prosecution no matter what the do?

That is plain as day.

Yeah a big ladle of bullshit about that stuff

He just thought he would give it to you again because it is 'so obvious' you have barely looked at any of the links, if at all.

He is mistaken, though. It is not that you have not read the links and / or you are not aware of all the overwhelming evidence of McCabe's crimes, to include his own admission - you are.

The problem is, as you demonstrated earlier, that you intentionally keep attempting to ignore it, minimize it, and try to lessen the significance of the DOJ taking action to clear the path for and move the case against McCabe to go before the Grand Jury to seek his indictment.

You make the mistake, though, of thinking your denial, your attempt to minimize this news, matters at all. The facts are the facts, the evidence - to include his own admission - is the overwhelming evidence, and the DOJ's actions to move forward is all that matters.

:p
Feeling over facts just quit flying.
Crash landed in reality.

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

Indeed it is, obummer was the first to try it.

That is plain as day.

It is fascinating that when you lie about me, each post the lies get bigger. Another person whose life I have impacted so much they go out of their way to make these post to get my attention.

I bet you talk to your wife about me

That is plain as day.

Yeah a big ladle of bullshit about that stuff

Yes, meathead's post is big ladle of bullshit,, I have never made a single one of those claims about myself

Forum List

Back