US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

Keep doing this while you wait...really, trust me it will help you.

tenor.gif

:itsok: There, there, lil' snowflake. The evidence and event itself is undeniable - hell, McCabe, as reported, has even admitted it himself.

I know you are sad to see the DOJ actually act to hold Democrat / Liberal criminals equally accountable to the law, as you are doing your best to sh!t on this, downplaying the significance of this news.

Just watching you post this same embarrassing crap in defense of McCabe / in response to the news that the DOJ is clearing the way for one of the conspirators to be indicted is almost reward enough, even if the usually extremely liberal Grand Jury does not allow an actual indictment to proceed.

:p

You have been making these post longer than I have been on this forum, and not a single one of your "we got them now" has ever come to pass.

you are the biggest joke on this forum.

So the McCabe indictment is a non-event to you?

What indictment? do you have a link to that?

Oh, right. It's not going to happen, it will be like the Mueller No Collusion report. That's your hope?

tenor.gif

:itsok: There, there, lil' snowflake. The evidence and event itself is undeniable - hell, McCabe, as reported, has even admitted it himself.

I know you are sad to see the DOJ actually act to hold Democrat / Liberal criminals equally accountable to the law, as you are doing your best to sh!t on this, downplaying the significance of this news.

Just watching you post this same embarrassing crap in defense of McCabe / in response to the news that the DOJ is clearing the way for one of the conspirators to be indicted is almost reward enough, even if the usually extremely liberal Grand Jury does not allow an actual indictment to proceed.

You have been making these post longer than I have been on this forum, and not a single one of your "we got them now" has ever come to pass.

Oh, right. It's not going to happen, it will be like the Mueller No Collusion report. That's your hope?

It is not about hopes, it is about history. Been watching this stuff happen for 30 years, nothing ever changes.

You guys are still letting Lucy pull the football away, I have given up that game.

As pointed out already, snowflake, that day is TODAY!

Bwuhahahahaha!

Where is the link to him doing the perp walk in handcuffs?

Where is the link to the actual charges being filed and not just recommended?
So you think McCabe will flip on Obama and Clinton to save himself?

I think nobody of any consequence will be charged with a damn thing. they never are.

you are as funny as all the people that were so convinced that Trump was going down.

amazing how alike the two wings really are

You may be right, but that doesn't change the fact that McCabe and Comey both should be horsewhipped for their attempted coup

There is not a single charge having to do with any coup, so wtf are you talking about?

Comey was fired for slamming Hillary publicly without bringing charges and McCabe was leaking about the investigation to the press and then lying about it, which gave Trump's DOJ an excuse to fire him and an excuse to now prosecute him.

Karma is a bitch.
I want to see the tarmac meeting brought up!!!!

Will that be before or after Hillary's indictment, which we have been told will be any day now?

tenor.gif

If he is indicted, it will be interesting to see what the charges are. I am not sure that "lack of candor" is a crime! :21::21::21:

McCabe's ONLY hope of NOT being Indicted, despite overwhelming testimony and evidence of his crimes, is that the liberal-leaning Grand Jury refuses to allow McCabe to be indicted.

The DOJ, however, is taking their case to indict McCabe to that Grand Jury...

One can only imagine the panicked flury of activity / effort to influence the Grand Jury going on under the table to prevent this from going further by the Left / conspirators / those heavily involved.

It is not about hopes, it is about history. Been watching this stuff happen for 30 years, nothing ever changes.

You guys are still letting Lucy pull the football away, I have given up that game.

Hmmkay. Coming from "the Muller Report is going to end the Trump Presidency" Brigade

If he is indicted, it will be interesting to see what the charges are. I am not sure that "lack of candor" is a crime! :21::21::21:

Tell that to Flynn

The partial list of possible crimes, and Codes, were spelled out in some of the articles / links you have managed to ignore this far...

Hmmkay. Coming from "the Muller Report is going to end the Trump Presidency" Brigade

not me buddy, I have said from day one that Trump did nothing illegal, please do try and keep up.

that is why i find you all so damn funny, you are exactly the same as those people you make fun of. There is zero difference between you all and the "we got Trump now" folks

The partial list of possible crimes, and Codes, were spelled out in some of the articles / links you have managed to ignore this far...

that is where I got the "lack of candor" from. Did you read you own link?

not me buddy, I have said from day one that Trump did nothing illegal, please do try and keep up.

that is why i find you all so damn funny, you are exactly the same as those people you make fun of. There is zero difference between you all and the "we got Trump now" folks

I still say it's 50/50 that this all ends with "Somebody did Something" and the Coup Plotters ALL walk. The real Civil War starts after the next democrat becomes POTUS and thinks the lack of punishment meant that we're all cool with the Failed Coup

I still say it's 50/50 that this all ends with "Somebody did Something" and the Coup Plotters ALL walk. The real Civil War starts after the next democrat becomes POTUS and thinks the lack of punishment meant that we're all cool with the Failed Coup

There was no Coup, that is just stupid partisan nonsense.

that is where I got the "lack of candor" from. Did you read you own link?
I read them ALL....YOU, obviously, have NOT.

It is also obvious that the news that the DOJ has cleared the way and given approval to move forward with indicting the 1st criminal conspirator in Obama's failed criminal coup attempt ... Why is that?

Oh, fuck off. Just fuck off.

Had Bush spied on a democrat like Obama did to Trump, the Plotters would have already been lined up before a firing squad

....and there it is. Bwuhahahaha!

The denial of reality and ACTUAL overwhelming evidence of crimes continues...

'Nuff said.

Unfortunately for you this thread, this news, is not about YOU, your pessimism about equal justice potentially being upheld ... & your obvious frantic hope that it is not.

tenor.gif

This will be the magic hammer dropping moment that will effect USMB
I think the paid trolls will disappear BUT the truely emotionally addled liberals(most of them) will quickly shelter in their safe space and maintain that since they Feel that McCabe did not doing anything, he did not.

Forum List

Back