US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

McCabe is a coward, IMHO. He is afraid to be sent to the penitentiary to serve time with hardened cons like Manafort, Sandusky and Fogle. I predict he will cut a deal to rat on those higher on food chain- Holder, Obama, the 2020 Democrat nominee and their family, etc.

"The basis for any charges that may be filed were laid out in a withering report issued in February 2018 by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who concluded that McCabe “lacked candor” in connection with a leak investigation that the bureau was conducting.

Lack of candor, defined as “[k]nowingly providing false information when making a verbal or written statement,” constitutes a violation of two provisions that are applicable to the FBI’s internal disciplinary process: Offense Code 2.5, when the statement was made not under oath to “a supervisor, another bureau employee in an authoritative position, or another governmental agency,” and Offense Code 2.6, when the statement was made under oath."

What an Indictment of Andrew McCabe Would Mean

Yuge!

No way McCabe takes the hit for Comey

McCabe is a coward, IMHO. He is afraid to be sent to the penitentiary to serve time with hardened cons like Manafort, Sandusky and Fogle. I predict he will cut a deal to rat on those higher on food chain- Holder, Obama, the 2020 Democrat nominee and their family, etc.

Hopefully all the way to the top of the DNC Food Chain

iu

"McCabe said what??"

Maybe DOJ squeezes McCabe harder then Weissman squeezed Flynn

"The basis for any charges that may be filed were laid out in a withering report issued in February 2018 by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who concluded that McCabe “lacked candor” in connection with a leak investigation that the bureau was conducting.

Lack of candor, defined as “[k]nowingly providing false information when making a verbal or written statement,” constitutes a violation of two provisions that are applicable to the FBI’s internal disciplinary process: Offense Code 2.5, when the statement was made not under oath to “a supervisor, another bureau employee in an authoritative position, or another governmental agency,” and Offense Code 2.6, when the statement was made under oath."

What an Indictment of Andrew McCabe Would Mean

Yuge!

No way McCabe takes the hit for Comey

Comey is a lot more of a despicable human being, that's for sure. People would love to see him on a chain gang.

Sure to come up in the prosecution of Andrew McCabe is his massive Conflict of Interest involving his wife while he was running 2 separate investigations of Hillary Clinton.

"On Oct. 23, the Wall Street Journal published an article by Devlin Barrett (now with the Washington Post), “Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife,” stating that a political action committee run by then-Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a close Clinton confidant, and the Virginia Democratic Party had contributed more than $675,000 to the unsuccessful state Senate campaign of McCabe’s wife, Jill, at the same time that McCabe was “running the FBI’s Washington, D.C., field office, which provided personnel and resources to the Clinton email probe.”

McCabe was finally forced to recuse himself from the Hillary investigations due to leaks coming out of the FBI:

"On Tuesday, Nov. 1, McCabe formally recused himself from further involvement in the Clinton Foundation investigation"

Hopefully all the way to the top of the DNC Food Chain

iu

"McCabe said what??"

If I was Soros, I'd be concerned.

Prime Minister Orban is no fan of his and is a great friend of President Trump. He'd extradite him in a minute.

"McCabe, who recently signed on with CNN as a contributing analyst..."
-- CNN's new, recently signed analyst is about to go to jail.....

. . . there is a surprising lack of left leaning posters in this thread. :eusa_think:

Now. . I don't have cable or satellite. . . is this story NOT being covered on CNN or MSNBC?

DO they not care?

:dunno:

. . . there is a surprising lack of left leaning posters in this thread. :eusa_think:

Now. . I don't have cable or satellite. . . is this story NOT being covered on CNN or MSNBC?

DO they not care?

Waiting for Stats to provide the Talking Points

DO they not care?

I'm not really sure which one is Stats anymore. Does he have more than one?

Would that be Faun?

McCabe originally LIED under oath, telling the US IG he did not know who had leaked information to the press, despite the fact that he had had given former FBI Agent Page to do so. After giving his testimony McCabe realized he had just seriously f*ed up - he ended up calling Horowitz, the US IG, and CONFESSING / ADMITTING he had lied, making Horowitz's job making a case against McCabe simple:

"...on Aug. 1, that McCabe called the Office of the Inspector General to say he might have authorized Page to speak to Barrett. During a subsequent interview on Nov. 29, McCabe stated that “on further recollection,” after spending “a lot of time thinking about it,” he finally recalled authorizing Page to speak to Barrett and that he “misspoke” during his July 28 interview."

This is only 1 of McCabe's documented lies under oath.

To make matters worse for McCabe, Page testified under oath that McCabe authorized her to leak the info:

"Page informed the grand jury that McCabe authorized her to leak the information about the Aug. 12 call between McCabe and the principal associate deputy attorney general"

DO they not care?

I'm not really sure which one is Stats anymore. Does he have more than one?

Would that be Faun?

Personally, I'm of the belief that there are only 2 individuals who post at USMB: Mal and Jake Starkey; they each run about 200 sock accounts

Forum List

Back