URGENT: 5 Great Sports Trophies.

Oct 8, 2009
Sports fans,

I need assistance and I need it pretty damned quick, PLEASE!! I need to do an article on 5 great sports trophies in the US. I'm not hugely into sports as such and I could really use some input quickly. What, in your opinion, are the most sought after trophies in US Sports?

I lean towards the Ryder Cup - just cuz I love it when the US kicks the ass of the EU. :lol:

Give me trophies boys and girls!!

Sports fans,

I need assistance and I need it pretty damned quick, PLEASE!! I need to do an article on 5 great sports trophies in the US. I'm not hugely into sports as such and I could really use some input quickly. What, in your opinion, are the most sought after trophies in US Sports?

I lean towards the Ryder Cup - just cuz I love it when the US kicks the ass of the EU. :lol:

Stanley Cup!

Sports fans,

Stanley Cup!
Ding, ding, ding!

• Banned
Sports fans,

Stanley Cup!

Fab! It'll go on the list..... Details? It's sailing right? What does it look like?

Sports fans,

Stanley Cup!

Fab! It'll go on the list..... Details? It's sailing right? What does it look like?
LMAO! Hockey.

Sports fans,

Stanley Cup!

No, no, no.. Ice Hockey.

NHL trophy..same one handed down every year to the winner of the league.

http://www.cbc.ca/sevenwonders/images/pic_wonder_stanley_cup_lg.jpg

In NHRA Drag Racing, it would be the Wally. That's the trophy that you get if you win one of the National events for your class of car.

Forum List

Back