Urge your Members of Congress to Support AZ's Immigration Enforcement Law!

Hey Gunny, don't you really think Texas will pass a similar law? Lots of problemas down around El Paso, Juarez and points south.

Hey Gunny, don't you really think Texas will pass a similar law? Lots of problemas down around El Paso, Juarez and points south.

One can only hope. Last I checked, we have National Guard troops on the border. The border violence down here is BAD.

The fact is, as well as the problem is ... we don't need more laws. We need someone with the balls to enforce the ones we have.

One can only hope. Last I checked, we have National Guard troops on the border. The border violence down here is BAD.

The fact is, as well as the problem is ... we don't need more laws. We need someone with the balls to enforce the ones we have.

Very well said. You probably know then that the Ariz law is actually the Fed law with more restraints against possible misuse (for lack of a better term). The Feds did not enforce the laws they have on the books, so the State said enough of this crap and empowered themselves. IT's a good thing. Most people don't understand how bad the illegal problem is right now.

WASHINGTON-Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Assistant Secretary John Morton today announced that ICE's Secure Communities initiative-a partnership with local law enforcement agencies that uses biometrics to identify and remove criminal illegal immigrants-identified more than 111,000 criminal illegal immigrants in local custody during its first year, including more than 24,000 in Arizona.

Since its inception in October 2008, Secure Communities has identified more than 11,000 illegal immigrants charged or convicted with Level 1 crimes, such as murder, rape and kidnapping-1,900 of which have already been removed from the United States-and more than 100,000 illegal immigrants convicted of Level 2 and 3 crimes, including burglary and serious property crimes.
KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona Secure Communities identifies more than 24,000 criminal illegal immigrants in Arizona

Very well said. You probably know then that the Ariz law is actually the Fed law with more restraints against possible misuse (for lack of a better term). The Feds did not enforce the laws they have on the books, so the State said enough of this crap and empowered themselves. IT's a good thing. Most people don't understand how bad the illegal problem is right now.

WASHINGTON-Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Assistant Secretary John Morton today announced that ICE's Secure Communities initiative-a partnership with local law enforcement agencies that uses biometrics to identify and remove criminal illegal immigrants-identified more than 111,000 criminal illegal immigrants in local custody during its first year, including more than 24,000 in Arizona.

Since its inception in October 2008, Secure Communities has identified more than 11,000 illegal immigrants charged or convicted with Level 1 crimes, such as murder, rape and kidnapping-1,900 of which have already been removed from the United States-and more than 100,000 illegal immigrants convicted of Level 2 and 3 crimes, including burglary and serious property crimes.
KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona Secure Communities identifies more than 24,000 criminal illegal immigrants in Arizona

Too many people are caught up in their blind, partisan idealism to honestly assess the problem of illegal immigration and/or turn a blind eye to what it does to our social and economic infrastructure.

It Hispanic community in the US doesn't help. They will blindly vote for allowing illegal immigration, not considering the fact they, as tax paying US citizens are hurting themselves.

Neither party will risk alienating that vote; which, leaves illegal immigration at an impasse.

I have NO problem with AZ re-taking it's Constitutional Rights back from the Federal Government. If our governor wasn't a lefty disguised in a blue suit and red tie, he'd grow some balls and do the same.

Too many people are caught up in their blind, partisan idealism to honestly assess the problem of illegal immigration and/or turn a blind eye to what it does to our social and economic infrastructure.

It Hispanic community in the US doesn't help. They will blindly vote for allowing illegal immigration, not considering the fact they, as tax paying US citizens are hurting themselves.

Neither party will risk alienating that vote; which, leaves illegal immigration at an impasse.

I have NO problem with AZ re-taking it's Constitutional Rights back from the Federal Government. If our governor wasn't a lefty disguised in a blue suit and red tie, he'd grow some balls and do the same.

That's exactly where Obama gets his power, from the minorities. He's lost the Independent voters I think, but the minorities just looooooooove him. You know, those magic shoes. If his Teflon Don status finally fails - which seems to be cracking - then he may be a one-termer. What do you think - will he be re-elected by enough minority voters?

If he pushes Amnesty he will get a large hispanic vote but I don't think the black voters want amnesty though.

That's exactly where Obama gets his power, from the minorities. He's lost the Independent voters I think, but the minorities just looooooooove him. You know, those magic shoes. If his Teflon Don status finally fails - which seems to be cracking - then he may be a one-termer. What do you think - will he be re-elected by enough minority voters?

I think he's lost the moderate/independent vote. I also think he's pissed off enough conservatives they might actually vote next election. The left acts like they can win if the right turns out. Not.

Problem is, the right is split and has no candidate. Conservatives and neocons don't get along and they can't get past their idealism to keep the commies out of office. They want to take a stand on principle while the left is taking a stance on having the power to turn us into another mediocre, Euro-state.

While the right does all this petty squabbling, Obama is rendering the US Constitution null and void.

Sadly, he'll probably win next election unless the right can come up with a candidate that's willing and able to stand up to the leftwingnut media's smear machine, AND consolidate conservatives and neocons.

I will say, I vote GOP only because doing nothing is preferential to me than the destruction of democracy the left goes after. I honestly think BOTH parties suck, and are concerned only with their self-preservation.

I think he's lost the moderate/independent vote. I also think he's pissed off enough conservatives they might actually vote next election. The left acts like they can win if the right turns out. Not.

Problem is, the right is split and has no candidate. Conservatives and neocons don't get along and they can't get past their idealism to keep the commies out of office. They want to take a stand on principle while the left is taking a stance on having the power to turn us into another mediocre, Euro-state.

While the right does all this petty squabbling, Obama is rendering the US Constitution null and void.

Sadly, he'll probably win next election unless the right can come up with a candidate that's willing and able to stand up to the leftwingnut media's smear machine, AND consolidate conservatives and neocons.

I will say, I vote GOP only because doing nothing is preferential to me than the destruction of democracy the left goes after. I honestly think BOTH parties suck, and are concerned only with their self-preservation.

Yes I have definitely heard many opinions that match yours. You're right, the GOP has no candidate yet, but what about someone new(er). Perhaps Eric Cantor? The right lost steam but the left is opening the floodgates at a time when none of those gates should be touched. Spending is out of control, security is out the window. Can't even call a jihadist by his real name anymore, Hassan at Ft. Hood a good example. Then there was Nagibullah Zazi from Denver who wanted to blow up the subways in NYC, the underware bomber and now this fool at Times Square - but it is not politically correct to call them jihadists. WTF? Let's call them by their real tags; doesn't matter what we call them - they don't care and will continue to attack us. Texas is up there near the top of the list with its oil & chemical plants, military bases, high-tech manufacturing, etc. etc.

I got off the track a bit here, but you know what I mean. Appeasement does not prevent attacks, and neither does allowing thousands of illegals from THird World countries and the Middle East hop over our borders without the slightest bit of pushback. Hospitals suffer, they go under for having to service illegals who don't pay. US land owners get shot. Lots of murders and beheadings. Drug cartel warz in border towns for control. The US doesn't need wimpy wimpy snuggle hugs now, it needs balance and strength.

Yes I have definitely heard many opinions that match yours. You're right, the GOP has no candidate yet, but what about someone new(er). Perhaps Eric Cantor? The right lost steam but the left is opening the floodgates at a time when none of those gates should be touched. Spending is out of control, security is out the window. Can't even call a jihadist by his real name anymore, Hassan at Ft. Hood a good example. Then there was Nagibullah Zazi from Denver who wanted to blow up the subways in NYC, the underware bomber and now this fool at Times Square - but it is not politically correct to call them jihadists. WTF? Let's call them by their real tags; doesn't matter what we call them - they don't care and will continue to attack us. Texas is up there near the top of the list with its oil & chemical plants, military bases, high-tech manufacturing, etc. etc.

I got off the track a bit here, but you know what I mean. Appeasement does not prevent attacks, and neither does allowing thousands of illegals from THird World countries and the Middle East hop over our borders without the slightest bit of pushback. Hospitals suffer, they go under for having to service illegals who don't pay. US land owners get shot. Lots of murders and beheadings. Drug cartel warz in border towns for control. The US doesn't need wimpy wimpy snuggle hugs now, it needs balance and strength.

There are too many people on the right backing a "hot chick". The fact is, the media chose the candidates for BOTH parties last election. I mean really ....

Who on the right actually thinks the right as an entity would get behind a neocon who made his name rebelling against his own party? With a redneck chick as his running mate?

And much as the left likes to rant, Bush was a neocon. He and Bill Clinton were literally indistinguishable. The left had to to outdo themselves by electing FDR Jr aka Obama. Stalin and Hitler would be proud.

The candidate is irrelevant. If someone cannot bridge the gap between conservatives and neocons and unite their vote, that candidate will lose.

There are too many people on the right backing a "hot chick". The fact is, the media chose the candidates for BOTH parties last election. I mean really ....

Who on the right actually thinks the right as an entity would get behind a neocon who made his name rebelling against his own party? With a redneck chick as his running mate?

And much as the left likes to rant, Bush was a neocon. He and Bill Clinton were literally indistinguishable. The left had to to outdo themselves by electing FDR Jr aka Obama. Stalin and Hitler would be proud.

The candidate is irrelevant. If someone cannot bridge the gap between conservatives and neocons and unite their vote, that candidate will lose.

Then you're talking Centrist. And I haven't seen too many of those.

It's heart breaking to watch the left. They will sell out America and every LEGAL citizen in it to get the ILLEGAL latino vote. They are putting us all at risk. ME terrorists have been stopped at the borders. Get ready to yell loudly. They are going to try to jam "comprehensive" reform down our throats just the way they did health care. I can't wait til this nightmare is over.

I can only speak for me. I'm not backing a hot chick. I am backing a woman with five children who believes in personal responsibility. Doesn't that sound refreshing? Yes it does. She definitely isn't your polished little elite ivy leaguer. Nope,, call her a red neck if you want to but she's actually more like the average American living out in the boonies.. Her values are probably a lot closer to yours and mine than anything New York or New Jersey could produce. She did a good job as Gov. of Alaska. She and Brewer probably should team up.. Now Mrs. Brewer has the perfect blend of red necekedness and guts.. that this country needs.. I am sick and tired of the elites screwing over this country. And I'm talking about both sides. Let the rednecks rule for awhile. Something will get done.

It's heart breaking to watch the left. They will sell out America and every LEGAL citizen in it to get the ILLEGAL latino vote. They are putting us all at risk. ME terrorists have been stopped at the borders. Get ready to yell loudly. They are going to try to jam "comprehensive" reform down our throats just the way they did health care. I can't wait til this nightmare is over.

Not every "Lefty" favors Amnesty for illegals. I sure don't. And the LAST time we got sold out to illegals, it was Bush who did this. Pols from every spectrum of the political rainbow are lining up to sell out Americans and offer up our nation as a prize....in order to get into power or stay there.

They are ALL traitors. Every single pol who has hampered the Border Patrol, failed to prosecute US business owners who employ illegals, agitates for Amnesty or panders to the legal Mexican immigrants believing they will keep them in office.....they have ALL betrayed their duty to protect this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back