Urban Education

You're on record as being a shameless racist who supports eugenics and disdains human life in general.
Condoms and iud's aren't eugenics. Planned parenthood isn't eugenics.

You must be listening to a different record.

You don't know who founded planned parenthood, do you?
I dont care......

Go ahead and find out. Then come back and describe how stupid you feel, bobomengele.

So what do we do about the kids who have 2 bad parents?
I'd be happy to contribute further, but first you should apologize to Uncle Unkie. :slap:
If his behavior improves and he shows he is able to have a normal conversation, rather than just call me a racist, you'll see I'm capable of having a conversation without insulting him
I too have at times been called a racist. Why aren't you calling me a racist? :dunno:

I'd be happy to contribute further, but first you should apologize to Uncle Unkie. :slap:
If his behavior improves and he shows he is able to have a normal conversation, rather than just call me a racist, you'll see I'm capable of having a conversation without insulting him
I too have at times been called a racist. Why aren't you calling me a racist? :dunno:
Who are you?

The best we can. But things can be a lot worse than that.
These young men with 2 bad parents are murdering other black people every day in Detroit. How bad does it have to get before you are willing to give advice?

I really think a serious push to give iud's to any women who are not ready or interested in being parents is a great idea. Free with your obamacare

Birth control is not expensive or difficult to get as it is.
Iud's are more expensive but more effective and clearly too many women are forgetting to take their pills. Either that or the bad parents we are talking about got pregnant on purpose.
Sealy, The Pill is not prescribed to women with risk of high blood pressure, which is a lot more common in blacks. I had an IUD for a year and had to have it removed due to fairly serious side effects. It isn't always as simple as you think.
Do you really think bobomengele gives a shit about those women? They are nothing but disposable people to him.
Take it easy, bud. I do wish you could think about softening your position on pro-choicers. We aren't all as evil as you insist.

You're on record as being a shameless racist who supports eugenics and disdains human life in general.

I dont care......

Go ahead and find out. Then come back and describe how stupid you feel, bobomengele.
Margaret Sanger

So what?

These young men with 2 bad parents are murdering other black people every day in Detroit. How bad does it have to get before you are willing to give advice?

I really think a serious push to give iud's to any women who are not ready or interested in being parents is a great idea. Free with your obamacare

Iud's are more expensive but more effective and clearly too many women are forgetting to take their pills. Either that or the bad parents we are talking about got pregnant on purpose.
Sealy, The Pill is not prescribed to women with risk of high blood pressure, which is a lot more common in blacks. I had an IUD for a year and had to have it removed due to fairly serious side effects. It isn't always as simple as you think.
Do you really think bobomengele gives a shit about those women? They are nothing but disposable people to him.
Take it easy, bud. I do wish you could think about softening your position on pro-choicers. We aren't all as evil as you insist.
These nuts believe that if you convince a poor woman to wait until she is out of poverty before she has children that this is eugenics or being racist?

Or when I say these kids should have never been born. Think about all the siblings my parents didn't have on purpose after having me and my brother because they couldn't afford to. It wasn't evil or murder when my mom went in and got her tubes tied.

These nuts actually don't want to encourage poor ghetto women to not get pregnant? I don't get why they would not want to give these women the same advice our parents gave us. Don't get pregnant until you are ready. Are my parents racist? Do they not love me? Do they not love children? Then why would they discourage me from bringing mistakes into the world? Yes they would be MISTAKES.

And all the kids Unkotare is describing are mistakes who should have never been born. Now that they are here we need to deal with them but how about we help stop the next generation from making the same mistakes.

So in 20 or 40 years "urban" kids (and the teachers) don't have to hide in the school halls from the drug dealers. And who are the drug dealers in the future? They are the loser kids kids who are going to school now. Because they are going to repeat the cycle.

And if unkotare taught in urban schools, that explains the low graduation rates.

These nuts believe that if you convince a poor woman to wait until she is out of poverty before she has children that this is eugenics or being racist?

Or when I say these kids should have never been born. Think about all the siblings my parents didn't have on purpose after having me and my brother because they couldn't afford to. It wasn't evil or murder when my mom went in and got her tubes tied.

These nuts actually don't want to encourage poor ghetto women to not get pregnant? I don't get why they would not want to give these women the same advice our parents gave us. Don't get pregnant until you are ready. Are my parents racist? Do they not love me? Do they not love children? Then why would they discourage me from bringing mistakes into the world? Yes they would be MISTAKES.

And all the kids Unkotare is describing are mistakes who should have never been born. Now that they are here we need to deal with them but how about we help stop the next generation from making the same mistakes.

So in 20 or 40 years "urban" kids (and the teachers) don't have to hide in the school halls from the drug dealers. And who are the drug dealers in the future? They are the loser kids kids who are going to school now. Because they are going to repeat the cycle.

And if unkotare taught in urban schools, that explains the low graduation rates.
I was about to hit "Agree" until I got to your last sentence. No need for that.

I dont care......

Margaret Sanger

So what?
She was a eugenicist, as were many in her day.
GROSSU: Margaret Sanger, racist eugenicist extraordinaire

I dont care......

Margaret Sanger

So what?

And why did she found it? What was her ideology?

I dont care......

Margaret Sanger

So what?

The atomic bomb and guns can be used for good or bad same with birth control.

I dont care......

Margaret Sanger

So what?

The atomic bomb and guns can be used for good ....

Not by nazis like you.

Who are you?
I'm the non racist who's been called a racist. Who are you? :dunno:

Who are you?

He's the real thing.

Who are you?

He's the real thing.
Is that like Coke the real thing? I'll snort that shit all day long.

Forum List

Back