Urban Education

... you, who never lived in a hood....

When did I ever say that?
I'm not interested in dragging one fact a day from your sorry ass. So you are an irish guy who lived in the hood? What hood?

Anyways, since you won't answer any questions, my participation in this thread is done and you know if I don't talk to you no one will so have fun in here feeling sorry for blacks but not be able to put into words what their problems are. Just call me a nazi racist and we'll call it a night.

You keep focusing on "blacks." YOU keep trying to assume no one lives in urban areas but black people. Holy shit, you're stupid.

I'm not interested in dragging one fact a day from your sorry ass. So you are an irish guy who lived in the hood? What hood? ....

I've lived in several cities that would more than qualify, and I work every day with students trying to learn under the conditions previously referred to.
You're a teacher? ...

Yes.

..... Why is it the toughest path? Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate? ...

Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.

Many kids living in difficult conditions struggle with poverty, hunger, and very often histories (or presents) of violence and/or abuse. Some kids have to navigate their way through school so they don't run into the dealers, and navigate their way home through various gang-infested areas of the city. When they get home, what parents or guardians there are may be out all day and night working to try and keep the family going. The students themselves often work long and hard to earn money for the family as well. Some work full-time hours on overnight shifts and THEN go to school.

Put all this (and much, much more) together and you have a situation where it is difficult to succeed academically, socially, or economically.

And that's just a speck of what's involved.
So what I'm saying is take tenequa aside and say look t, don't make the same mistake your parents made. I mean really stress this to these children and offer the girls iud's. The reason i pick iud's is because they are safe and effective. Much more than the pill.

So I'm talking about ending the cycle of poverty. Can you honestly say a high school senior in the hood is ready or capable to raise a family?

I use harsh examples so you get it. I don't have a dog because I'm not around enough plus I don't want the vet bills. How come I know not to get a dog but too many young women in the hood don't know not to get pregnant?

It seems like you want to ignore the mistakes they've made in their lives. Well maybe they need Ben Carson's tough love advice.

It is what it is. Now let's try and do everything we can to stop the next generation from making the same mistake their mothers did.

You act like a woman who wears an IUD is murdering all the kids she won't have until she is emotionally and financially ready.

In 40 years when there is a school full of kids who's parents shouldn't have had them, who's fault is that? Can't afford kids, don't have them

You don't have kids, do you?

I'm not interested in dragging one fact a day from your sorry ass. So you are an irish guy who lived in the hood? What hood?

Anyways, since you won't answer any questions, my participation in this thread is done and you know if I don't talk to you no one will so have fun in here feeling sorry for blacks but not be able to put into words what their problems are. Just call me a nazi racist and we'll call it a night.

You keep focusing on "blacks." YOU keep trying to assume no one lives in urban areas but black people. Holy shit, you're stupid.

All poor people should take my advice. Fact is these problems are disproportionately hurting black people.

And sorry but almost every murder death kill in Detroit is a black killing blacks. There aren't any whites for obvious reasons.

Detroit has a white trash hood called bright more.

What city do you live in? I'm sure it's no detroit

No one should or will take the advice of a racist, nazi imbecile like you.

..... Why is it the toughest path? Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate? ...

Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.

Many kids living in difficult conditions struggle with poverty, hunger, and very often histories (or presents) of violence and/or abuse. Some kids have to navigate their way through school so they don't run into the dealers, and navigate their way home through various gang-infested areas of the city. When they get home, what parents or guardians there are may be out all day and night working to try and keep the family going. The students themselves often work long and hard to earn money for the family as well. Some work full-time hours on overnight shifts and THEN go to school.

Put all this (and much, much more) together and you have a situation where it is difficult to succeed academically, socially, or economically.

And that's just a speck of what's involved.
So what I'm saying is take tenequa aside and say look t, don't make the same mistake your parents made. I mean really stress this to these children and offer the girls iud's. The reason i pick iud's is because they are safe and effective. Much more than the pill.

So I'm talking about ending the cycle of poverty. Can you honestly say a high school senior in the hood is ready or capable to raise a family?

I use harsh examples so you get it. I don't have a dog because I'm not around enough plus I don't want the vet bills. How come I know not to get a dog but too many young women in the hood don't know not to get pregnant?

It seems like you want to ignore the mistakes they've made in their lives. Well maybe they need Ben Carson's tough love advice.

It is what it is. Now let's try and do everything we can to stop the next generation from making the same mistake their mothers did.

You act like a woman who wears an IUD is murdering all the kids she won't have until she is emotionally and financially ready.

In 40 years when there is a school full of kids who's parents shouldn't have had them, who's fault is that? Can't afford kids, don't have them

You don't have kids, do you?

Last edited:
So what I'm saying is take tenequa aside ...

Who?
You've lost it. No one wants to play with you. You get what you give. If you were a good person people wouldn't dislike you so. Nazi. Lol.

Like I said you are sulu on star trek. You look at the natives but your prime directive tells you you can't get involved.

As usual, your comments make no sense. I'm quite involved.
You call what you're doing to dhara being quite involved?

I recently read that urban education is the toughest path for educators, but also the most important. Agree? Disagree?

Teaching in urban areas presents its own challenges--notably overcrowded classrooms and greater diversity in the student body which will make it hard to teach to a particular type of learning, and then the gang factor, but I do not see the job itself as more important than teaching in the middle of Wyoming.

Why is it tough? Please explain what you mean so I can tell you to mind your own fucking business. Are you black?....

For some reason, you just can't get past this simplistic nonsense that anything urban = black. Clear your head, if you can.

I recently read that urban education is the toughest path for educators, but also the most important. Agree? Disagree?

Teaching in urban areas presents its own challenges--notably overcrowded classrooms and greater diversity in the student body which will make it hard to teach to a particular type of learning, and then the gang factor, but I do not see the job itself as more important than teaching in the middle of Wyoming.
I wonder why he didn't reply to your comment. I know why because it would require explaining and he doesn't ever explain himself.

Forum List

Back