Urban Education

Why is it tough? Please explain what you mean so I can tell you to mind your own fucking business. Are you black?....

For some reason, you just can't get past this simplistic nonsense that anything urban = black. Clear your head, if you can.
You think that's true ......

Because you keep repeating it.
Why is poverty different in "urban" areas?

Did you know poverty has been growing faster in the suburbs than in cities or rural areas? Nearly 16.4 million poor people now reside in suburban communities, compared to 13.4 million poor people in big cities and 7.3 million poor people in rural areas.

Yet crime is through the roof in "urban" areas. Maybe because they have a problem with bad parenting or no parenting at all. Lots of poor white Kentucky folk still raise their kinfolk.

Why is it tough? Please explain what you mean so I can tell you to mind your own fucking business. Are you black?....

For some reason, you just can't get past this simplistic nonsense that anything urban = black. Clear your head, if you can.

This is what you should be teaching the little bastards in the "urban" schools where you teach.

Poverty, Drug & Alcohol abuse, Physical & Emotional health, Educational achievement, Crime, Sexual activity & Teen Pregnancy

The Consequences of Fatherlessness | National Center for Fathering - Part 2

This is what you should be teaching the ...2

You are not qualified to complete that sentence.

Why is poverty different in "urban" areas?

Holy shit, you're stupid. Try thinking about it for a minute.

This is what you should be teaching the ...2

You are not qualified to complete that sentence.
papageorge would be so proud of you and think you are winning this conversation. Or even participating in it.

I just showed you why the "urban" areas are struggling so badly. They have a fatherless problem. You try to paint a picture where their parents are just too busy working to be involved. What a load of crap. Those kids usually turn out fine.

Most of the young girls who have kids before they are ready don't have fathers. Most of the criminals in jail don't have fathers. You are wrong if you think their fathers are just too busy working. YOu are kidding yourself. If only their fathers slept in the same house they sleep in.

... you, who never lived in a hood....

When did I ever say that?
I'm not interested in dragging one fact a day from your sorry ass. So you are an irish guy who lived in the hood? What hood?

Anyways, since you won't answer any questions, my participation in this thread is done and you know if I don't talk to you no one will so have fun in here feeling sorry for blacks but not be able to put into words what their problems are. Just call me a nazi racist and we'll call it a night.

You keep focusing on "blacks." YOU keep trying to assume no one lives in urban areas but black people. Holy shit, you're stupid.

..... Why is it the toughest path? Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate? ...

Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.

Many kids living in difficult conditions struggle with poverty, hunger, and very often histories (or presents) of violence and/or abuse. Some kids have to navigate their way through school so they don't run into the dealers, and navigate their way home through various gang-infested areas of the city. When they get home, what parents or guardians there are may be out all day and night working to try and keep the family going. The students themselves often work long and hard to earn money for the family as well. Some work full-time hours on overnight shifts and THEN go to school.

Put all this (and much, much more) together and you have a situation where it is difficult to succeed academically, socially, or economically.

And that's just a speck of what's involved.
So what I'm saying is take tenequa aside and say look t, don't make the same mistake your parents made. I mean really stress this to these children and offer the girls iud's. The reason i pick iud's is because they are safe and effective. Much more than the pill.

So I'm talking about ending the cycle of poverty. Can you honestly say a high school senior in the hood is ready or capable to raise a family?

I use harsh examples so you get it. I don't have a dog because I'm not around enough plus I don't want the vet bills. How come I know not to get a dog but too many young women in the hood don't know not to get pregnant?

It seems like you want to ignore the mistakes they've made in their lives. Well maybe they need Ben Carson's tough love advice.

It is what it is. Now let's try and do everything we can to stop the next generation from making the same mistake their mothers did.

You act like a woman who wears an IUD is murdering all the kids she won't have until she is emotionally and financially ready.

In 40 years when there is a school full of kids who's parents shouldn't have had them, who's fault is that? Can't afford kids, don't have them

You don't have kids, do you?

?

..... Why is it the toughest path? Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate? ...

Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.

Many kids living in difficult conditions struggle with poverty, hunger, and very often histories (or presents) of violence and/or abuse. Some kids have to navigate their way through school so they don't run into the dealers, and navigate their way home through various gang-infested areas of the city. When they get home, what parents or guardians there are may be out all day and night working to try and keep the family going. The students themselves often work long and hard to earn money for the family as well. Some work full-time hours on overnight shifts and THEN go to school.

Put all this (and much, much more) together and you have a situation where it is difficult to succeed academically, socially, or economically.

So what I'm saying is take tenequa aside and say look t, don't make the same mistake your parents made. I mean really stress this to these children and offer the girls iud's. The reason i pick iud's is because they are safe and effective. Much more than the pill.

So I'm talking about ending the cycle of poverty. Can you honestly say a high school senior in the hood is ready or capable to raise a family?

I use harsh examples so you get it. I don't have a dog because I'm not around enough plus I don't want the vet bills. How come I know not to get a dog but too many young women in the hood don't know not to get pregnant?

It seems like you want to ignore the mistakes they've made in their lives. Well maybe they need Ben Carson's tough love advice.

It is what it is. Now let's try and do everything we can to stop the next generation from making the same mistake their mothers did.

You act like a woman who wears an IUD is murdering all the kids she won't have until she is emotionally and financially ready.

In 40 years when there is a school full of kids who's parents shouldn't have had them, who's fault is that? Can't afford kids, don't have them

?
What a nazi racist loser you are.

Stop being a racist and we'l go from there.
I'll try.

So what should we do about kids with two bad parents?

The best we can. But things can be a lot worse than that.
These young men with 2 bad parents are murdering other black people every day in Detroit. How bad does it have to get before you are willing to give advice?

I really think a serious push to give iud's to any women who are not ready or interested in being parents is a great idea. Free with your obamacare

Birth control is not expensive or difficult to get as it is.
Iud's are more expensive but more effective and clearly too many women are forgetting to take their pills. Either that or the bad parents we are talking about got pregnant on purpose.
Sealy, The Pill is not prescribed to women with risk of high blood pressure, which is a lot more common in blacks. I had an IUD for a year and had to have it removed due to fairly serious side effects. It isn't always as simple as you think.

?
Are you an Irish Catholic? That might explain your abstinence only position. You might want to think about advising some of your students who come from broken homes that if they don't want to repeat their parent mistake, and if they are going to have sex, they should rap it up, take the pill or wear an IUD.

I know that's murder to a Catholic but it isn't if you are a thinking rational American human being who isn't brainwashed by the Catholic church.

I'll try.

So what should we do about kids with two bad parents?

These young men with 2 bad parents are murdering other black people every day in Detroit. How bad does it have to get before you are willing to give advice?

I really think a serious push to give iud's to any women who are not ready or interested in being parents is a great idea. Free with your obamacare

Iud's are more expensive but more effective and clearly too many women are forgetting to take their pills. Either that or the bad parents we are talking about got pregnant on purpose.
Sealy, The Pill is not prescribed to women with risk of high blood pressure, which is a lot more common in blacks. I had an IUD for a year and had to have it removed due to fairly serious side effects. It isn't always as simple as you think.

Do you really think bobomengele gives a shit about those women? They are nothing but disposable people to him.

?
...That might explain your abstinence only position. ..

When did I say that was my position?

Do you really think bobomengele gives a shit about those women? They are nothing but disposable people to him.
I care about the people those women's sons will murder one day because they didn't have fathers.

I do care. I want them to get out of poverty before they start having kids. You're not smart enough to know the difference

You're on record as being a shameless racist who supports eugenics and disdains human life in general.

Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils inside the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.

Many kids living in difficult conditions struggle with poverty, hunger, and very often violence and/or abuse. Some kids have to navigate their way through school so they don't run into the dealers, and navigate their way home through various gang-infested areas of the city. When they get home, what parents or guardians there are may be out all day and night doing drugs. The students themselves often work long and hard to earn money for the family as well. Some work full-time hours on overnight shifts and THEN go to school.

1. I thought you said Urban's schools did a good job. Now you say the kids know who the drug dealers are but you teachers don't?

2. You don't mind that so many bad/unprepared/abusive parents keep having more kids? They raise young adults who repeat the cycle.

Forum List

Back