Update: 8th kid out of Thai cave

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
You know folks, I feel it is almost always unwise to beat our chests as Americans (the 'strength is quiet, weakness is loud' model of patriotism) but this is one of those exceptions.

Americans are lending expertise and helping instruct and coordinate. There are 40 non Thai divers there, I don't know if we are 'on the ground' but we are apparently in the effort.

This is when we are AT OUR BEST!

You know folks, I feel it is almost always unwise to beat our chests as Americans (the 'strength is quiet, weakness is loud' model of patriotism) but this is one of those exceptions.

Americans are lending expertise and helping instruct and coordinate. There are 40 non Thai divers there, I don't know if we are 'on the ground' but we are apparently in the effort.

Great!
China, Australia and Britain are the countries whose divers are assisting the Thai Seals.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand no link.

Thanks for the "update". :wtf:

Forum List

Back