Upcoming Republican Debates Need To Be Revised

Mexicans caused the housing and derivatives crash! Clever Mexicans. I remember now. Mexicans were holding guns to people's heads, forcing them to take out HELOCs and use them to buy boats and Disney vacations. It's all coming back to me now.
Deflection tactic. You're running scared.

Mexicans caused the housing and derivatives crash! Clever Mexicans. I remember now. Mexicans were holding guns to people's heads, forcing them to take out HELOCs and use them to buy boats and Disney vacations. It's all coming back to me now.
Deflection tactic. You're running scared.
Nope. I am laughing my ass off at your expense, coma boi.

It's called "tunnel vision". Where one becomes so focused on a little blinking light that one doesn't notice one is steering the plane right into the dirt.

This ridiculous obsession over Mexicans as if they are a major factor in our economy is beyond laughable, it is downright dangerous.
Let's take just ONE of the 10 factors I listed. So you're saying that the loss of $23 Billion/Year in sales$$$$ ($230 Billion over a decade) is not a major factor ? You're going to wiggle out of that one, my friend.

It's called "tunnel vision". Where one becomes so focused on a little blinking light that one doesn't notice one is steering the plane right into the dirt.

This ridiculous obsession over Mexicans as if they are a major factor in our economy is beyond laughable, it is downright dangerous.
Let's take just ONE of the 10 factors I listed. So you're saying that the loss of $23 Billion/Year in sales$$$$ ($230 Billion over a decade) is not a major factor ? You're going to wiggle out of that one, my friend.
$23 billion out of a $16.75 trillion economy. Yeah, that's the very definition of "not a major factor", coma boi.

It's unbelievable (and equally hilarious) what whiners conservatives are. If people like you were on a wagon train heading west 150 years ago, no one would blame the wagon master if he booted you off the wagon train about 150 outside of St. Louis, MO with enough food and water to make it back on your own.
Biggest whiners are black Democrats, bitching about being oppressed, all the while receiving affirmative action preferences in college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, and all at the expense of Whites. And they have white liberals whining right along with them. What a ludicrous charade.

Sounds like you've been visiting David Duke's website again.

$23 billion out of a $16 trillion economy. Yeah, that's the very definition of "not a major factor", coma boi.
$23 billion is a million could pay for a million new jobs at $23K/year. If you were unemployed , you'd call it a major factor. Difference between a steady paycheck and none for a million people. It's also a loss of millions of sales to American businesses.(and that figure is only for ONE year) Looks like your wiggling isn't working out too well.

$23 billion out of a $16 trillion economy. Yeah, that's the very definition of "not a major factor", coma boi.
$23 billion is a million could pay for a million new jobs at $23K/year. If you were unemployed , you'd call it a major factor. Difference between a steady paycheck and none for a million people. It's also a loss of milliomns of sales to Amewricna businesses.(and that figure is only for ONE year) Looks like your wiggling isn't working out too well.
I honestly cannot believe there are people retarded enough to believe we went from full employment to double digit unemployment because of Mexicans.

I am not kidding. You have to have seven pounds of brain damage to think they had something to do with it.

I mean, there is willful blindness, and then there is whatever the fuck this is.

The debates do need to be revised.

Each candidate needs to be given ten uninterrupted minutes to explain their tax plans. Some of them have pretty good plans. They at least have some very good elements.

That should be one debate.
Snoozefest 2015.

I honestly cannot believe there are people retarded enough to believe we went from full employment to double digit unemployment because of Mexicans.
I am not kidding. You have to have seven pounds of brain damage to think they had something to do with it.
I mean, there is willful blindness, and then there is whatever the fuck this is.
I wouldn't think that either
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
So why do say such a
lame.gif
thing ? Never mind, we all know you're game here (and t's not a very good one)

You screwed up one word in your post though. The word "honestly" :laugh:

After the sham of last night's Republican presidential debate, it is clear that liberal media cannot be trusted to moderate.

:lol: That's some funny shit right there.

I gotta tell ya, I have never heard CNBC called "the liberal media" until today. People who say that have probably never watched even five minutes of that channel.

We heard the same whining about the debates after the FOX NEWS debate.

Fox News!!!

really? so you call that last night questions that should be debated? like how Rubio should quit, or just Flat out LIE.
SNIP from the article

Harwood argued that a Tax Foundation analysis of Rubio’s tax plan showed that it favored the wealthy more than the poor, and Rubio responded by reminding Harwood that he had to correct a similar statement earlier in the month. Harwood vehemently denied that, which makes this a little … embarrassing:
jh_bigger.jpg
John Harwood

@JohnJHarwood

CORRECTING earlier tweet: Tax Foundation says Rubio benefits lowest 10% proportionally more (55.9) than top 1% (27.9%). Avg for all: 17.8%.
Priebus: Say, there were a lot of gotcha questions last night, huh?

and on and on. You on the left refuse to acknowledge the left biases in this media so that's why they do this shit. It says more about you people that you don't care about an Honest debate for both parties

This was Harwood's question:

'The Tax Foundation, which was alluded to earlier, scored your tax plan and concluded that you give nearly twice as much of a gain in after-tax income to the top one percent as to people in the middle of the income scale.'

Harwood didn't ask about the poor, he asked about the 1% seeing twice the gain the middle does. Rubio replaced 'middle of the income scale' with 'poor' in his answer. In other words, he lied and the moderators didn't follow up.

So, now it's time for you to spew something irrelevant.

Well one thing that surely should be revised in the next debate is that John Harwood must not be there. So where can we find a job for Jabbering Johnny then ? ( where his mouth won't be a detriment) Here's a multiple choice question, but it could be a fill-in as well ___________. Feel free to introduce you own suggestion.

A. bagging groceries/wrestling shopping carts

B. busboy

C. taxi cabbie

D. dog walker

I think it should be like this:

They should just say, "Governor Christie, please tell us how you would fight ISIS"; give him 90 seconds to respond. Then say, "Senator Paul, how would you fight ISIS", give him 90 seconds to respond and so on and so fourth. Allowing 10 seconds per ask, that would be 110 seconds, and 990 seconds worth of response for a total of 1100 seconds. That would take 20 minutes.

Next question: "Governor Christie, what programs would you cut and by how much, to balance the Federal Budget" Give him 90 seconds to answer. Then ask the same questions over again of the other 10. Again that is 20 minutes.

You could probably get 6 questions asked and answered during the debate. But you would get 6 important questions asked and answered.

-----------

Now here is the thing. Do you honestly think that any of these guys want to get that specific right now? I think (deep down) they enjoy not having to answer anything too important or take too much of a stand.

After the sham of last night's Republican presidential debate, it is clear that liberal media cannot be trusted to moderate. These debates are supposed to give Republican voters an opportunity to see/hear the candidates, and thus be betTer informed, as to who they should choose to vote for.

They should not be a display of flaming liberals taking target practice at the candidates, and denigrating and insulting them every way they can. Looking at the schedule of debates over the next few monthS, I see 5 that should be revised from who is doing the moderating, or they should be canceled entirely. There are also 3 Fox News sponsored debates scheduled in November, January, and March. That is plenty. We're seeing these candidates on TV news shows everyday anyway.

CANCEL THESE :

1. Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Aired On: CNN
Sponsors: CNN, Salem Media Group

2. Saturday, February 6, 2016
Aired On: ABC
Sponsors: ABC News, IJReview.com

3. Saturday, February 13, 2016
CBS News Republican Debate
Aired On: CBS
Sponsors: CBS News
Moderator: John Dickerson

4. Friday, February 26, 2016
NBC/Telemundo Republican Debate
Aired On: NBC and Telemundo
Sponsors: NBC/Telemundo, National Review

5. Thursday, March 10, 2016
CNN/Salem Republican Debate
Aired On: CNN
Sponsors: CNN, Salem Media Group

Love to see an actual debate. What disgustingly gets called a debate now is just a press conference with everyone vomiting their stump statements. Moderators should be able to turn off a cnadidate's microphone when their time elapses to prevent 'Fiorinization' of time. :) And instead of retarded questions about fantasy football and the like, outta be asking specific questions about agendas and plans to which candidates have to think, not recite.

Sample questions:

Would you have authorized US planes and ships to fire on Chinese planes closing to just a few miles of the fleet?

If they go off on a tangent instead of answering simple yes or no off with their mic, let somoene else man up and answer.

Would you have ordered US fighters to shoot down any of the 9/11 planes?

You've received word that NORAD has detected what they believe is a Russian launched ICBM. It's 3 minutes from impacting (they believe) Washington DC. What do you do?

If wannabe Presidents can't answer these kinds of question fuck em. Stand there and try to look distinguished while others tackle it.

I HATE how the economy ever even comes up during a Presidential election. Fuck the economy. Let some Secretary handle the softball crap. President needs to have a brain and ability to thik well and fast on their feet handling the end-of-the-world shit.

Last edited:
I think it should be like this:

They should just say, "Governor Christie, please tell us how you would fight ISIS"; give him 90 seconds to respond. Then say, "Senator Paul, how would you fight ISIS", give him 90 seconds to respond and so on and so fourth. Allowing 10 seconds per ask, that would be 110 seconds, and 990 seconds worth of response for a total of 1100 seconds. That would take 20 minutes.

Next question: "Governor Christie, what programs would you cut and by how much, to balance the Federal Budget" Give him 90 seconds to answer. Then ask the same questions over again of the other 10. Again that is 20 minutes.

You could probably get 6 questions asked and answered during the debate. But you would get 6 important questions asked and answered.

-----------

Now here is the thing. Do you honestly think that any of these guys want to get that specific right now? I think (deep down) they enjoy not having to answer anything too important or take too much of a stand.
Trump answered the ISIS question 2 months ago. He said we should send ground troops over there and "knock the hell out of them" Then when Putin sent his forces in, Trump said let's see what he does first.

Lindsey Graham also proposed sending ground troops to fight ISIS, but his candidacy has a problem > He doesn't have one (like Bush, he's going nowhere, because of his stance on amnesty for illegal aliens)

Oh, gee. Look at that big spike in unemployment in the furthermost right hand gray bar on that graph.

Musta been a big Mexican invasion!
95 million Americans not working. Yes its a VERY big Mexican invasion.
It isn't the Mexicans' fault. It is OUR fault. We ran up a massive private and public debt.

You can find the person who is at fault in your nearest mirror.

What does the debt have to do with illegal immigration?

Oh, gee. Look at that big spike in unemployment in the furthermost right hand gray bar on that graph.

Musta been a big Mexican invasion!
95 million Americans not working. Yes its a VERY big Mexican invasion.
Mexicans caused the housing and derivatives crash!

Clever Mexicans.

I remember now. Mexicans were holding guns to people's heads, forcing them to take out HELOCs and use them to buy boats and Disney vacations.

It's all coming back to me now.

They are causing unemployment and lower wages by taking American jobs.

Why haven't We seen a Democrat debate done with Fox news?

you see they can pick and choose where they hold their debates with no snide remarks, but let the Republicans consider doing the same. well leftist heads spin around spewing green slime all over the place and everyone near them

How are you suppose to have an HONEST debate when people from these stations WORK at the white house for this Administration , which are in the bag for the Democrat party. you can bet they had a hand in all of this. they are that SLIMY

Forum List

Back