Upcoming Republican Debates Need To Be Revised

After the sham of last night's Republican presidential debate, it is clear that liberal media cannot be trusted to moderate. These debates are supposed to give Republican voters an opportunity to see/hear the candidates, and thus be betTer informed, as to who they should choose to vote for.

They should not be a display of flaming liberals taking target practice at the candidates, and denigrating and insulting them every way they can. Looking at the schedule of debates over the next few monthS, I see 5 that should be revised from who is doing the moderating, or they should be canceled entirely. There are also 3 Fox News sponsored debates scheduled in November, January, and March. That is plenty. We're seeing these candidates on TV news shows everyday anyway.

CANCEL THESE :

1. Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Aired On: CNN
Sponsors: CNN, Salem Media Group

2. Saturday, February 6, 2016
Aired On: ABC
Sponsors: ABC News, IJReview.com

3. Saturday, February 13, 2016
CBS News Republican Debate
Aired On: CBS
Sponsors: CBS News
Moderator: John Dickerson

4. Friday, February 26, 2016
NBC/Telemundo Republican Debate
Aired On: NBC and Telemundo
Sponsors: NBC/Telemundo, National Review

5. Thursday, March 10, 2016
CNN/Salem Republican Debate
Aired On: CNN
Sponsors: CNN, Salem Media Group

The media is actually pretty consistent when they moderate the debates of the two parties. They ask the Democrats why they are right on everything. They ask the Republicans why the Democrats are right on everything. Exactly the same

screw you pal. Ive made more posts on this topic thann you have IQ points.

whining little RW ... boo hoo ... too weak to deal with the big bad mods.

KMA
Not hardly. The "big bad mods" got their "big bad mod" asses handed to them lase night. Maybe you didn't watch it, huh ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Try knowing what you're talking about, before you post.

I watched it and nobody handed anybody jack shit ... well, I stand corrected .. the GOP candidates handed Clinton the WH ...

write that down and deal with it.

oh yeah, 10 million FEWER viewers watched last night than they did the 2nd debate ... people are tied of RW bullshit and constant whining and deflection .. 10 million fewer viewers ... god damn mods ..

So the idea that 37 debates over the 1 1/2 years before the election wouldn't all be watched equally just isn't part of your world, huh?

:lol:

They really know their base, don't they? Nothing seems to appeal to movement conservatives quite like petulant victimhood.

You think "Republicans" are the party with a problem with "victimhood?"

:wtf:

Yeah, let's go with that. no victimhood in scaring the shit out of the poor, the elderly, women, blacks and other groups that the big bad Republicans are out to get you when they make the rules the same for everyone...

I was watching Hardball yesterday, and (in between the traditional Matthews interruptions and multiple people screaming over each other), the three "journalists" were talking about how they want to ask questions that haven't been asked before, and how they want to ask questions the candidates won't expect, on and on.

These people don't give a shit about helping to inform the electorate about the candidates on the issues, they just want fireworks, and they want to push their agenda.

I can't blame the GOP for telling them to shove it, I just hope they don't turn debates into lovefests.

I was watching Hardball yesterday, and (in between the traditional Matthews interruptions and multiple people screaming over each other), the three "journalists" were talking about how they want to ask questions that haven't been asked before, and how they want to ask questions the candidates won't expect, on and on.

These people don't give a shit about helping to inform the electorate about the candidates on the issues, they just want fireworks, and they want to push their agenda.

I can't blame the GOP for telling them to shove it, I just hope they don't turn debates into lovefests.

I for one am really fed up with moderators who believe they are the "stars of the show" and that the audience is tuning in to watch their shenanigans.

This last debate was billed as an economic policy debate. The moderators are the ones that tried to turn this into a circus and got the bitch slapping they deserved.

I for one am really fed up with moderators who believe they are the "stars of the show" and that the audience is tuning in to watch their shenanigans.
Yeah, they're pretty shameless about it.

My first assignment on my first day in my first journalism class in college was to read All the President's Men. It occurred to me later that the success of that book/movie may be partially responsible for the current state of our media: Reporter as star, reporter as newsmaker. I saw manifestations of that philosophy many times when I was in the business.

This isn't traditional journalism, it's advocacy journalism. And it's so pervasive that it no longer even sticks out.

Forum List

Back