Unusual Murder of Many CIA Spies linked to the lost/sold/mishandled 47 Empty Top Secret Folders???

That's not what you were implying. You implied limits to the presidency that do not exist. Are you really that stupid? Sorry, not even sure why I asked, I know you really are that stupid. Go do something useful, like play in traffic.
I did not and that would not matter to this discussion. Whatever ability Trump had regarding secret and classified material ended when he left office

Trump is a criminal, and criminals must be held accountable

"Nobody is above the law"
-Trump

Without law and order we do not have a country
I understand you have no clue what a criminal is. thanks for playing.

I did not and that would not matter to this discussion. Whatever ability Trump had regarding secret and classified material ended when he left office
sure you did. A president can declassify any document he wants. NOw explain how Trump as president couldn't. What's your argument?

Of course you did. That you don't even know what you are talking about is no surprise. Unless Trump snuck back into the White House, everything in the raid was from when he was president. How is that difficult for you idiots to understand?

Of course you did. That you don't even know what you are talking about is no surprise. Unless Trump snuck back into the White House, everything in the raid was from when he was president. How is that difficult for you idiots to understand?
The minute Trump was cashiered out of the Oval Office he was in violation of several laws by having those docs on his possession

The minute Trump was cashiered out of the Oval Office he was in violation of several laws by having those docs on his possession
No, he wasn't, but then again, you don't actually care, you just keep wetting yourselves in the hopes that Trump did do something wrong, regardless of all the evidence pointing in the opposite direction. No worries, once this farce is over your liberal master will ring the bell and like Pavlov's dogs, you will drool and slabber at the next 'Got Him' moment.

There is plenty of evidence, 47 empty Top secret folders AND Top secret documents in his possession.

He's caught red handed, like a fentanyl dealer with 10 keys of dope.
What was in those folders could have been thrown into the fire, dipshit.

That's sound logic! :aargh:

Has a Biden kangaroo court convicted him of something without our knowledge? Otherwise Trump is 2-0 at being exonerated from false liberal claims.
nope MAGA republicans in the senate didn't hold him accountable and let him walk for political reasons.

Any true American patriots that held Trump accountable got vilified, attacked, and "primaried" by the MAGA trash.

Thats the problem with MAGA republican trash, you have sold out America in support of Trump and his crimes.

you care more about Trump than America and American security

Last edited:
No, he wasn't, but then again, you don't actually care, you just keep wetting yourselves in the hopes that Trump did do something wrong, regardless of all the evidence pointing in the opposite direction. No worries, once this farce is over your liberal master will ring the bell and like Pavlov's dogs, you will drool and slabber at the next 'Got Him' moment.
Read the statutes listed in the warrant moron.

He absolutely was in violation of several laws.

Forum List

Back