47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

that suit was filed years ago and been litigated. Millions of lawyers are filed a day millions dismissed…think if all the ones filed against trump by folks like dem hero michael avanatti?

so what?

then yoj have some that aw winners like the lawsuit by Flowers v Clinton

that’s how we settle disputes in this country…not by looting snd firebombing like demafasict brownshirts

What?

Actually not. I was a project manager. At times I commissioned reports. I did not know the nuts and bolts of everything until the reports were completed and delivered.

You stupid jerk off
You're an EBT card manager. STFU with the lies.

Actually not. I was a project manager. At times I commissioned reports. I did not know the nuts and bolts of everything until the reports were completed and delivered.

You stupid jerk off
then how could you write the reports if you didn't know what to write?

That is one of the stupidest posts I've ever read.

You would need to first, know the project
products used in the project
determine length of project
how many resources
procure the resources
procure the time on site to work the project
who is responsible for what at the project between company and customer
provide weekly reports on % complete
Identify risks and action item lists
and on and on, but you're going to put a report together and then find out what you need to do after the project is over? hahahahhhahahahaahah

Last edited:
then how could you write the reports if you didn't know what to write?
Are you really that ignorant?

I didn't write the reports , I commissioned them. I hired people to use their expertise to evaluate a job or proposed job ,

Jesus

I didn't write the reports , I commissioned them. I hired people to use their expertise to evaluate a job or proposed job ,

Jesus
you commissioned them? What reports did you commission?

Jesus
how did you know who to hire with no information on anything?

You got nothing but lies, gossip and conspiracy theories.
then why don't you have him if all we got is this? It looks like our lies are not lies, and instead point to the accusers as the liars.

Yes they can. They all wear bodycams. Trump is fucked.

So someone whose bodycam was conveniently not turned on or someone who didn't even have a bodycam couldn't have walked in there and put them there. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", huh?? Wow, you people really think everyone will follow you right to "Stupid".

Forum List

Back