47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

So where the fuck are those documents, I wonder.

We know the rubes couldn't care less, or at least that's what they're pretending.

Even though I know this con man is capable of anything, I'm trying to assume that those documents are safe.

My votes against this menace have never been more justified. What a fucking disgrace.
Go sit in a corner with your coloring books and cry.

"Paying for it" does not equal "directed"

You dishonest dumb fuck
dn28380-1_1200.gif

Actually not. I was a project manager. At times I commissioned reports. I did not know the nuts and bolts of everything until the reports were completed and delivered.

You stupid jerk off
If they don't have what the customer wants, he stops paying for it, dumbfuck.

Trump has a long history going back to the early 1980s. He's always been a liar and a cheat.. even towards his wives. He's always been a tax fraud too.

And yet you have ZERO evidence to support your claim.

Makes YOU the liar.

Actually not. I was a project manager. At times I commissioned reports. I did not know the nuts and bolts of everything until the reports were completed and delivered.

You stupid jerk off
You mean branch manager?

dn28380-1_1200.gif

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

The contents of those files were likely on Hillary Clinton’s server.

Lara is a lunatic and a liar. You believe anything without evidence.
You likely believed and may still believe Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary because you loved the liberal media propaganda you were fed daily.

I felt right from the beginning that there was no significant evidence of that fact. I was right.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

A basement on the Florida Coast - you all aren't even trying.
Biden has a basement In his Delaware home. A basement in a Florida home near a coast is a rare item.

Judges don't like frivolous lawsuits . Even you should know that by now.
that suit was filed years ago and been litigated. Millions of lawyers are filed a day millions dismissed…think if all the ones filed against trump by folks like dem hero michael avanatti?

so what?

then yoj have some that aw winners like the lawsuit by Flowers v Clinton

that’s how we settle disputes in this country…not by looting snd firebombing like demafasict brownshirts

Forum List

Back