47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Democrats are definitely throwing Biden under the bus. Who is their anointed one to be?
I have no clue. :dunno:
I think the smart money is on Gavin Newsom who is more and more visible in the Washington background now. But first they have to get Biden to step aside which I think is the whole purpose of this Biden document scandal they are allowing the media to cover at least somewhat. And it may also be a way to get partisan TDS afflicted Democrats to not push for prosecution of Trump on his document 'scandal' because they have no viable case.

There are still hints too that Michelle Obama is not ruled out and if she starts becoming more publicly visible, we can know that is a trial balloon to test her viability.

Meanwhile I checked out those 47 empty classified folders and think the media reports--those that aren't savaging President Trump--are probably correct that he did take them for a fun keepsake. I can see him using them for fun messages to various folks or whatever. But talk about nothing there there, empty classified folders are hardly incriminating in the hands of a former President with the very top security clearance.

You just can't hold Trump accountable.

I will and do hold ANYBODY accountable for crimes they actually commit. I will defend ANYBODY when unethical people repeat gossip, libel, slander against them or try to smear them with stupid and/or unproven allegations.

Would you be a pot calling the kettle black????

You just can't hold Trump accountable.

6 years of non stop screeching about Trump. Two failed impeachments, raids, tax returns, investigations never ending, and what do you have to show for it, besides you being insane, and your overpowering hatred for this country?

I will and do hold ANYBODY accountable for crimes they actually commit. I will defend ANYBODY when unethical people repeat gossip, libel, slander against them or try to smear them with stupid and/or unproven allegations.

Would you be a pot calling the kettle black????

You got nothing but lies, gossip and conspiracy theories.

Sounds a lot like the results of your six year witch hunt for trump. You people are criminally insane

Trump has a long history going back to the early 1980s. He's always been a liar and a cheat.. even towards his wives. He's always been a tax fraud too.

For accuracy sake Singer funded the original oppo research project. It morphed into the Steele Dossier after he dropped out but there is no evidence that the Steele Dossier was directed by Clinton or the DNC. That appears to be just the direction that the research went.

Of note… the Dossier was never used during the campaign by the Clinton folks.
Clinton was paying for it, you dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back