Unusual Murder of Many CIA Spies linked to the lost/sold/mishandled 47 Empty Top Secret Folders???

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
In 2021 there was a very unusual killing of a large number of CIA spies.

There is a possibility that some of those 47 empty top secret folders, or other top secret documents that Trump mishandled could be linked to the killing of several CIA agents.

Obviously there were extremely important and top secret information in those folders, as they were labeled "Top Secret"

This is just one of several extremely serious and incredibly sad and dangerous outcomes of Trump's highly criminal behavior. MAGA republicans are too busy bending over for Trump to even comprehend the seriousness of Trump's crime. Trump has compromised national security big time.

US lives and security are at extreme risk because Trump lost our countries most important Top Secret documents.
MAGA republicans don't even remotely comprehend how serious Trump's crime is.

Last edited:

There is a possibility that some of those 47 empty top secret folders, or other top secret documents that Trump mishandled could be linked to the killing of several CIA agents.

Obviously there were extremely important and top secret information in those folders, as they were labeled "Top Secret"

This is just one of several extremely serious and incredibly sad and dangerous outcomes of Trump's highly criminal behavior. MAGA republicans are too busy bending over for Trump to even comprehend the seriousness of Trump's crime. Trump has compromised national security big time.

US lives and security are at extreme risk because Trump lost our countries most important Top Secret documents.

MS-LSD?

Puh-lease.

No low too low for Democrat psychopaths; this is garbage.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Desperation is hilarious.

• Banned
More leftard mudslinging.

No, DUMB FUCKTARDS, the spies died because of something Obama did.

Remember that list he leaked to the Chinese?
The Dangerous assessment is going to be a gut punch for the MAGA republicans.

Then we will get a glimpse of just how treacherous Trump's crimes are.

Trump compromised national security. CIA spies might have died because of Trump, that's a scary thought.

There were so many empty folders, 47 empties in addition to the docs that were found, that there could be so much top secret material that was compromised.

We are just beginning to understand the scope of Trump's crimes.

The Dangerous assessment is going to be a gut punch for the MAGA republicans.

Then we will get a glimpse of just how treacherous Trump's crimes are.

Trump compromised national security. CIA spies might have died because of Trump, that's a scary thought.

There were so many empty folders, 47 empties in addition to the docs that were found, that there could be so much top secret material that was compromised.

We are just beginning to understand the scope of Trump's crimes.
Serious question:

Are you paid to post this garbage?

I've voted both Democrat and Republican the last 15 years. I didn't vote
for Trump but I voted for Bush twice and I voted for Mitt Romney when
he ran.

I believe these reports are true.

Trump is a traitor to this nation and needs to be imprisoned. Pronto!

It is sad that this one man is being put ahead of the safety of the United States.
He led his followers to try and overthrow the government for Christ's sake!

This is just one of several extremely serious and incredibly sad and dangerous outcomes of Trump's highly criminal behavior.
Is there ANY reported anti-Trump screeds you WON'T swallow without any evidence? All we've seen so far are accusations. I could accuse you of molesting small animals or cheating on your spouse. Does that make it true without question? You people really have lost all sense of fairness or perspective regarding Trump. It has really become a mental illness. Let me ask again... WHEN he is INDICTED and CONVICTED of "obstruction" BUT you finally realize that he can't be stopped from running and winning in '24... WHAT would you support to "save the democracy"?

If you aren't too much of a biased coward, try answering it honestly.

R.297a1f18cf1903427ebaed3da2e63670.gif

I've voted both Democrat and Republican the last 15 years. I didn't vote
for Trump but I voted for Bush twice and I voted for Mitt Romney when
he ran.

I believe these reports are true.

Trump is a traitor to this nation and needs to be imprisoned. Pronto!

It is sad that this one man is being put ahead of the safety of the United States.
He led his followers to try and overthrow the government for Christ's sake!
The contents of the folders are extremely serious, that is why they are marked Top Secret.

We need to see what they find in the dangerousness hearing, it could be devastating.

Is there ANY reported anti-Trump screeds you WON'T swallow without any evidence? All we've seen so far are accusations. I could accuse you of molesting small animals or cheating on your spouse. Does that make it true without question? You people really have lost all sense of fairness or perspective regarding Trump. It has really become a mental illness. Let me ask again... WHEN he is INDICTED and CONVICTED of "obstruction" BUT you finally realize that he can't be stopped from running and winning in '24... WHAT would you support to "save the democracy"?

If you aren't too much of a biased coward, try answering it honestly.
There is plenty of evidence, 47 empty Top secret folders AND Top secret documents in his possession.

He's caught red handed, like a fentanyl dealer with 10 keys of dope.

There is plenty of evidence, 47 empty Top secret folders AND Top secret documents in his possession.

He's caught red handed, like a fentanyl dealer with 10 keys of dope.
How much do you weigh? That is a lot of dope. Do you think this evidence will be made public? It better be.

Forum List

Back