Unrigging Our Elections

They are not outed. The signatures are compared. If they are not close to matching they should not be counted. It does not matter who they are for. Why is verifying a signature a threat to you? You are enabling fraud.
He's right....You tie a number to your name and people can find out who you voted for...Watermarks or irremovable hologram stamps are a better solution.

I really liked GHW Bush as a man, but remember WIllie Horton?

Now, he was a profile-in-courage on the tax thing. The war? It was to me necessary, but General Norman Schwarzkopf screwed up, and it was glossed over.
Stormin Norman didn't screw up. It was textbook stuff. Good plan, good execution, good combined arms operations, logistics worked, goals of Commander and Chief accomplished, and then they got out without extended mission creep. Nobody has seen anything like before or since. It is what you get, when you let the professional do their thing, without politicians and private interests have time to get involved in a military operation.

Every ballot should have a watermark or hologram on it.

All hand counted, NO machines.

NO mail-in....Only legit absentee, cast at the polling place or county recorder.

No more same-day registration or "motor voter"....If you think your vote is so valuable, then you can get your ass in and register before the deadline.

I'll even compromise and go with a week of early voting, not a moment more...No more "election season".

Ballot isn't in by poll closing time on election day, tough shit.
I like all that but I would extend the voting so people have more than just one day so maybe over a weekend

It really does not matter. No voter and who they voted for is identified in the process.

Yes it does matter.

If ballots have a serial number, the serial number is tied to the voter, and the vote cast by that voter is trackable based on the connection of ballot serial number to voter.

You are incorrect in saying "No voter and who they voted for is identified in the process.".

WW

The Democrat Party's opposition to election security is an admission that they commit voter fraud.
They are calling election security "voter suppression".

it would just show that a voter casted a ballot, but not who they voted for
1683314936315-png.782507

When you assign a serial number to a ballot, which has the vote on it, and then tie the serial number to the voter, you now the who voted for whom.

You can pick up a ballot, see who the vote was for. Look at the serial number, then see what voter that serial number was assigned to. You now know who they voted for.

In database speak it's call a "join", a code that links to records. In this case assigning the ballot serial number to the voter "joins" the two.

WW

17F605DA-4D4C-4748-AE7F-96A0B5E40F0F-768x339.jpeg

Show me a serial number on that image.

1683314775002-png.782506

That image isn't a ballot. Again, the post of mine you responded to was talking about serializing the BALLOTS.

Security evelopes are not ballots and those are already serialized.
1683316617865.png

This is a postal ballot above is an example of the security envelope. Notice the big red box I added. Security envelopes are already serialized to the voter. The difference is once the postal vote has been received and processed, the ballot inside the envelope is removed and separated for counting. The ballot is not serialized.

WW

1683314775002-png.782506

That image isn't a ballot. Again, the post of mine you responded to was talking about serializing the BALLOTS.

Security evelopes are not ballots and those are already serialized.
View attachment 782515

This is a postal ballot above is an example of the security envelope. Notice the big red box I added. Security envelopes are already serialized to the voter. The difference is once the postal vote has been received and processed, the ballot inside the envelope is removed and separated for counting. The ballot is not serialized.

WW
That is not what they are looking at. Try again. They only see the image I posted with no serial number. And if true you are talking about a conspiracy theory to out voters. You know how far conspiracies go here.

That is not what they are looking at. Try again. They only see the image I posted with no serial number. And if true you are talking about a conspiracy theory to out voters. You know how far conspiracies go here.

By serializing ballots and linking it to voters. That is exactly what can be done. Tell who each individual voter voted for.

WW

By serializing ballots and linking it to voters. That is exactly what can be done. Tell who each individual voter voted for.

WW
They are not doing that when they compare signatures. But hey you can take them to court after the verification is done by Lake's people. What is your problem if there was no fraud?

They are not doing that when they compare signatures. But hey you can take them to court after the verification is done by Lake's people. What is your problem if there was no fraud?

The post was not about signature verification in the security envelope. It was about sterilizing ballots and and linking that serial number to a specific voter.

Please stop trying to deflect to something else.

Thank you.

WW

The post was not about signature verification in the security envelope. It was about sterilizing ballots and and linking that serial number to a specific voter.

Please stop trying to deflect to something else.

Thank you.

WW
No one is looking to do that so what you are saying is irrelevant.

No one is looking to do that so what you are saying is irrelevant.

You are incorrect.

That is exactly what was suggested in post #5 of this very thread and to which I was responding.

Serializing ballots and linking them to the individual voter eliminating the concept of the secret ballot.

WW

You are incorrect.

That is exactly what was suggested in post #5 of this very thread and to which I was responding.

Serializing ballots and linking them to the individual voter eliminating the concept of the secret ballot.

WW
Show us the records that prove that has ever happened.

Show us the records that prove that has ever happened.
That would not be possible since e we have secret ballots in this country.

The poster I was responding to recommended the change to remove secret ballots. Not I.

Please check the thread and think things through before attempting to sealion.

WW

That would not be possible since e we have secret ballots in this country.

The poster I was responding to recommended the change to remove secret ballots. Not I.

Please check the thread and think things through before attempting to sealion.

WW
So you are against voting in person?

If every MAGA and anti democrat voter voted... we can overcome any fraud the dems try and pull off....

Forum List

Back