Unreal... Israeli attack in E. Jerusalem caught on video

According to google translate:

Twenty people were wounded in violent clashes between worshipers and occupation forces in the vicinity of the Al-Aqsa Mosque after Friday prayers, which thousands of Palestinians carried out at the gates of Al-Aqsa Mosque. The Israeli occupation forces prevented Palestinian men under 50 from entering the Old City and Al-Aqsa Mosque...

AND REMEMBER WHO THOSE TERRORISTS ARE WITH THE GUNS.

Now, how could the good guys be acting like this?
Think.

Bringing weapons and ammunition into religious sites is actually quite common among Arab-Moslem terrorists.

Bringing weapons and ammunition into religious sites is actually quite common among Arab-Moslem terrorists.
No proof though, just more chest pounding and declarations from known liars.

Louie is so funny. Sends us video uploaded by the Palestinian media Al Hadath. And just look at all the dead Palestinians the Zionist Israeli's massacred all over the streets. Heh Heh!

Louie is so funny. Sends us video uploaded by the Palestinian media Al Hadath. And just look at all the dead Palestinians the Zionist Israeli's massacred all over the streets. Heh Heh!

I think Louie needs to do something constructively worthwhile with his life like spending more time posting more threads on this board. Louie, I tell ya, you got them Zionists by the balls. They fear you for all your wisdom. Keep up the great work for them. Love you.

I think Louie needs to do something constructively worthwhile with his life like spending more time posting more threads on this board. Louie, I tell ya, you got them Zionists by the balls. They fear you for all your wisdom. Keep up the great work for them. Love you.

You have to love MJB. He is so transparent and predictable. On the board 24/7 and he accuses others of spending time on the board. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back