Unreal... Israeli attack in E. Jerusalem caught on video

You prove just how fucking STUPID you are there are reams of Historical data that show Muslims slaughtering Jews and Christians even in the 20th century. They still do it today. They have been driving them out of their Countries for hundreds of years.

Muslims have not been "slaughtering" Christians in any number close to the number of Muslims we have slaughtered in the 20th century. As far as slaughtering Jews, I think we Christians hold a record that will never be beaten. Until recently, Muslims have never "driven" Christians out of the countries they conquered.The Muslims preferred to tax Christians and most Christinians converted to Islam to avoid said taxation.
Meaningless post as you still didn't refute the fact that Muslims have been oppressing, persecuting, and killing Jews way before the creating of the state of Israel. In fact Hilter / the Nazis learned to use the yellow star for Jews from the Muslims.

Actually, Muslims and Jews have been allied against Christians until recently, historically speaking. Jews were with the Arab armies as auxiliaries when Christian Palestine fell to the Arabs in 637 AD. Not to mention the Jews in Moorish Spain.
Yes, Jews did fight to protect Hebron from the invading crusaders 800 years ago, a fact you refuse to acknowledge because it goes against your lie of there not being any Jews there. Jews have always been stuck between this endless holy war between Muslims and Christians (with Jerusalem as the prize) , so of course at different times in history they employed the strategy of an "enemy of my enemy is my friend". At the end of the day both religions have been fighting with each other, mainly over land that originally belonged to the Jews, and finally after centuries it's back in the hands of it's rightful owners and those that have been loving it for 4000 years.

It doesn't mean that Muslims didn't oppress, persecute, or commit massacres on Jews prior to the formation of the modern state of Israel.

Yes it does. Time for you stop reading Zionist lies and some real history written by historians and scholars, like this one a Jew, Prof. Mark Cohen of Princeton. Ruddy, it is amazing how wrong you always are. It's like you do it on purpose.

"The paradigm summarized here helps explain not only Muslim-Jewish coexistence but also why Jews were so open to Arab-Islamic culture. Other contributions to this book will describe this is detail. Here I shall limit myself to a few general comparative observations. For the Jews in the Middle East and Spain , Arabic was the key to an entirely new way of thinking. There, too, Jews abandoned Aramaic for the new language, but Arabic functioned both as the language of high culture and the common tongue of both Jews and Arabs in everyday exchange. It was at the same time linguistically akin to Aramaic and Hebrew, with morphological forms and cognates that facilitated transcribing Arabic into Hebrew letters and reading it—the form of Arabic we call Judeo-Arabic....The Arabic and Islamic “renaissance” laid the groundwork for other Jewish cultural innovations. The Bible was translated into Arabic. Hebrew as a language began to be studied “scientifically,” so to speak, using linguistic tools in vogue among Arab grammarians. But nearly everything Jews wrote they wrote in Arabic, and this was not limited to philosophy, for which Hebrew entirely lacked a vocabulary......The Arabic language gave Jews entrance to the corridors of Muslim power and made possible the remarkable careers of such luminaries as Samuel ha-Nagid ibn Naghrela in the eleventh century, head of the Jewish community, poet, Talmudist, and vizier of Granada (the father of the Jewish vizier assassinated in 1066), as well as scores of other Jewish denizens of Islamic courts, many of whom occupy pages in Islamic chronicles. Other dignitaries, as well as merchants, less well known because they did not leave books behind..."

https://press.princeton.edu/chapters/p10098.pdf
And?

The hatred will keep on rolling. Nobody tells them that it is possible to live in peaceful coexistence.
Jews, Christians and Muslims had no problem with this for centuries. It was not until the zionist animals rewrote Judaism and stole the Holy Land by force, did everything turn to shit.
Muslim animals would massacre them just to keep them in their place.

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Although in this case it's more like a Semitic Chimpanzee flinging poo.
Looks like you're hungry again. LOL

Muslims have not been "slaughtering" Christians in any number close to the number of Muslims we have slaughtered in the 20th century. As far as slaughtering Jews, I think we Christians hold a record that will never be beaten. Until recently, Muslims have never "driven" Christians out of the countries they conquered.The Muslims preferred to tax Christians and most Christinians converted to Islam to avoid said taxation.
Meaningless post as you still didn't refute the fact that Muslims have been oppressing, persecuting, and killing Jews way before the creating of the state of Israel. In fact Hilter / the Nazis learned to use the yellow star for Jews from the Muslims.

Actually, Muslims and Jews have been allied against Christians until recently, historically speaking. Jews were with the Arab armies as auxiliaries when Christian Palestine fell to the Arabs in 637 AD. Not to mention the Jews in Moorish Spain.
Yes, Jews did fight to protect Hebron from the invading crusaders 800 years ago, a fact you refuse to acknowledge because it goes against your lie of there not being any Jews there. Jews have always been stuck between this endless holy war between Muslims and Christians (with Jerusalem as the prize) , so of course at different times in history they employed the strategy of an "enemy of my enemy is my friend". At the end of the day both religions have been fighting with each other, mainly over land that originally belonged to the Jews, and finally after centuries it's back in the hands of it's rightful owners and those that have been loving it for 4000 years.

It doesn't mean that Muslims didn't oppress, persecute, or commit massacres on Jews prior to the formation of the modern state of Israel.

Yes it does. Time for you stop reading Zionist lies and some real history written by historians and scholars, like this one a Jew, Prof. Mark Cohen of Princeton. Ruddy, it is amazing how wrong you always are. It's like you do it on purpose.

"The paradigm summarized here helps explain not only Muslim-Jewish coexistence but also why Jews were so open to Arab-Islamic culture. Other contributions to this book will describe this is detail. Here I shall limit myself to a few general comparative observations. For the Jews in the Middle East and Spain , Arabic was the key to an entirely new way of thinking. There, too, Jews abandoned Aramaic for the new language, but Arabic functioned both as the language of high culture and the common tongue of both Jews and Arabs in everyday exchange. It was at the same time linguistically akin to Aramaic and Hebrew, with morphological forms and cognates that facilitated transcribing Arabic into Hebrew letters and reading it—the form of Arabic we call Judeo-Arabic....The Arabic and Islamic “renaissance” laid the groundwork for other Jewish cultural innovations. The Bible was translated into Arabic. Hebrew as a language began to be studied “scientifically,” so to speak, using linguistic tools in vogue among Arab grammarians. But nearly everything Jews wrote they wrote in Arabic, and this was not limited to philosophy, for which Hebrew entirely lacked a vocabulary......The Arabic language gave Jews entrance to the corridors of Muslim power and made possible the remarkable careers of such luminaries as Samuel ha-Nagid ibn Naghrela in the eleventh century, head of the Jewish community, poet, Talmudist, and vizier of Granada (the father of the Jewish vizier assassinated in 1066), as well as scores of other Jewish denizens of Islamic courts, many of whom occupy pages in Islamic chronicles. Other dignitaries, as well as merchants, less well known because they did not leave books behind..."

And?

Well, it is obvious that you have been shown to be a Hasbara fraud, yet again.

The hatred will keep on rolling. Nobody tells them that it is possible to live in peaceful coexistence.
Jews, Christians and Muslims had no problem with this for centuries. It was not until the zionist animals rewrote Judaism and stole the Holy Land by force, did everything turn to shit.

How come the World hates Semitic Arabs, and Jews the most?

Is it some kind of coincidence, or are you deplorable Chimps cut from the same cloth?

Very real and effective RIOT MANAGEMENT....France, Sweden are You watching?

300 Islamists dispersed in less than 30 sec.

And?

No it isn't moron, I know more about the history of that region and its treatment of Jews than most people, and certainly an antisemite hack like you. Jews learned to survive and rise up the social ladder in Muslim countries, despite being treated as second class citizens, and at times killed and tortured for being Jews. In other words the diaspora only helped strengthen them and keep their identity and culture. Have you ever talked to a Jew lived in a Muslim country, obviously not. Now these descendants of Jews that fled the destruction of the temple are back in their holy land With and comprise a majority of Israelis. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Last edited:

How come the World hates Semitic Arabs, and Jews the most?

Is it some kind of coincidence, or are you deplorable Chimps cut from the same cloth?
Wow, please enlighten us some more. You antisemites come in all shapes and colors don't you? My question is, is anyone forcing you to be a total fool and an idiot, or are you doing this all on your own?

And?

No it isn't moron, I know more about the history of that region and its treatment of Jews than most people, and certainly an antisemite hack like you. Jews learned to survive and rise up the social ladder in Muslim countries, despite being treated as second class citizens, and at times killed and tortured for being Jews. In other words the diaspora only helped strengthen them and keep their identity and culture. Have you ever talked to a Jew lived in a Muslim country, obviously not. Now these descendants of Jews that fled the destruction of the temple are back in their holy land With and comprise a majority of Israelis. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

You are full of shit as usual. I knew plenty of Jews in Tunisia when my father was with the U.S. defense attache' there. We were often invited for dinner and always had great couscous. One family owned a pharmacy, one friend/work associate of my father's worked for the port authority (my dad was responsible for delivering military material from the U.S.), and this was when Bourghiba was president. They all spoke excellent French, as we did, but their first language was Arabic. They were placed in the upper middle class of society.

I see a lot of Jews who need to be disciplined for such poor marksmanship.

You can see 'god's' love on full display. Thankfully we have these various religions or people would have no reason to be moral and kind to their fellow humans. :bow2:

And?

You are full of shit as usual. I knew plenty of Jews in Tunisia when my father was with the U.S. defense attache' there. We were often invited for dinner and always had great couscous. One family owned a pharmacy, one friend/work associate of my father's worked for the port authority (my dad was responsible for delivering military material from the U.S.), and this was when Bourghiba was president. They all spoke excellent French, as we did, but their first language was Arabic. They were placed in the upper middle class of society.
Yeah? You are much dumber and ignorant than I thought. And how the fuck would you know if they suffered antisemtism or persecution, and where are all the Middle Eastern Jews now? Most of them are long gone, ethnically cleansed by the Muslims, erasing thousands of years of history. In essence, Muslims succeeded to do in the Middle East what the Nazis failed to do in Europe. The Christians are next in line and undergoing a very similar fate. And here you are, cheering for it with each and every post, like a psycho.

You can see 'god's' love on full display. Thankfully we have these various religions or people would have no reason to be moral and kind to their fellow humans. :bow2:
Actually, these are the fruits of Islam. This has been happening for a long time.

Some of you were confused about who actually brings weapons there. I hope this thread helped clear that up.

Some of you were confused about who actually brings weapons there. I hope this thread helped clear that up.

It's quite clear who brought weapons there.

I can only hope you're willing to acknowledge the actions of your Islamist co-religionists.

All the weapons there that we know about are held by jews.

According to google translate:

Twenty people were wounded in violent clashes between worshipers and occupation forces in the vicinity of the Al-Aqsa Mosque after Friday prayers, which thousands of Palestinians carried out at the gates of Al-Aqsa Mosque. The Israeli occupation forces prevented Palestinian men under 50 from entering the Old City and Al-Aqsa Mosque...

AND REMEMBER WHO THOSE TERRORISTS ARE WITH THE GUNS.

Now, how could the good guys be acting like this?
Think.

Forum List

Back