Unprecedented

In which case, he would be correct to point out that the Israeli Settlement policy, especially under the Nethanyahu government - is the cause for this renewed violence. And that would be stating facts - and therefore wouldn't be antisemitic. Especially not, since the majority of Israelis does NOT agree with Nethanyahu's policy.
The Israelis in majority are blaming Nethanyahu for enabling this massacre. Whilst rightfully condemning Hamas for doing it.

However calling/terming people, aka Palestinian-Arabs, as "cockroaches" is indeed anti-Muslim, anti-Palestinian and anti-Arabic.
89% of the people support terrorism. 89% are cockroaches

It's simple. Egyptians don't want the inbred terrorists in their country because they are hellraising morons.
Ireland also did not want the IRA to set up camp in their country - however they never blocked or hindered the normal N-Ireland citizens from settling in Ireland - they were however also aware that the British N-Ireland policy was the cause for an IRA to exist.

Last edited:
Ireland also did not want the IRA to set up camp in their country - however they were aware that the British N-Ireland policy was the cause for an IRA to exist.
blah-blah-blah-whatever.gif

89% of the people support terrorism. 89% are cockroaches
You have a source for this ridiculous claim? off course not, it's your absolute false assumption that makes you believe that nonsense.

Gaza has a population of 2.3 million - whereby Hamas counts less then 25,000 members - of which around 20,000 are uniformed police dupes - blackmailing and extorting the own population. That leaves 5000 nutcases out of 2.3 million that want to die for Allah or whatever.

You have a source for this ridiculous claim? off course not, it's your absolute false assumption that makes you believe that nonsense.

Gaza has a population of 2.3 million - whereby Hamas counts less then 25,000 members - of which around 20,000 are uniformed police dupes - blackmailing and extorting the own population. That leaves 5000 nutcases out of 2.3 million that want to die for Allah or whatever.

Hamas is the ruling party of Gaza. Must have slipped your mind.

If you care you can look it up. Palestinians overwhelmingly support Hamas. They are not innocent vuctims

The poll of 1,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip found that 88.9 percent of those surveyed supported "the firing of rockets from Gaza at Israel," according to the findings.

If you care you can look it up. Palestinians overwhelmingly support Hamas. They are not innocent vuctims

The poll of 1,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip found that 88.9 percent of those surveyed supported "the firing of rockets from Gaza at Israel," according to the findings.
Supporting the idea or issue of firing rockets onto Israel - isn't joining Hamas as active fighters.
The same source will also tell you that 89% of Israelis are in support of bombing Gaza. (independent of how many Palestinian-Arab civilians and children get killed) so far more then 3000 and 8000 wounded!!!

Therefore according to YOUR logic - 89% of Israelis are cockroaches.

Doesn't help you at all - to add any credence to your faulty assumptions, statements and believes.
We all noticed you asked for verification of the 89% support, and when you were given a source you just moved on to another personal attack.

So what's your problem?

We all noticed you asked for verification of the 89% support, and when you were given a source you just moved on to another personal attack.

So what's your problem?
Your problem is that you are running out of viable and reasonable arguments - so you only post nonsense - thus wasting peoples time.

Is firing a rocket from Gaza into Israel terrorism?
If you believe so - then what is Israels relentless bombing of Syria since 20 years, incl. it's bombing of Damascus international airport last week?

Now go and play Lego

Lego.jpg

The board has, of late, been subjected to unprecedented levels of anti-Semitic rhetoric in the wake of Hamas' latest declaration of jihad on Jews, both in Israel and abroad.

This has led me to have to put on ignore several existing and some brand new members who aren't interested in the topic except as an outlet for their long pent-up hate of Jews.

The only silver lining I can take from this as those I have been forced to ignore have unambiguously declared their intractable anti-Semitic position and don't deserve any response.

Just a note for the moderators, try not to allow this board to become "Stormfront II" in the wake of this latest Hamas/Iranian slaughter of Jewish civilians.
I didn't see this thread until today.

Looks like they have taken the complete opposite approach, unfortunately.

With the release of more information concerning the Hamas atrocities of 10/7 and the mutilation of hostages, it seems those trying to support and defend Hamas or vilify Israel are becoming more vocal and being much more clear how they feel about Jews.

Today has been a record day for ignoring ... even some long time member with whom I might have agreed with in the past, but have not crossed the line into open anti-Semitism.

I also see a lot of new members, probably smelling the blood, who have joined up just to cheer on Hamas and convince the world that decapitating women and children is all part of their righteous cause to remove all The Jews between "The River and The Sea".

With the release of more information concerning the Hamas atrocities of 10/7 and the mutilation of hostages, it seems those trying to support and defend Hamas or vilify Israel are becoming more vocal and being much more clear how they feel about Jews.

Today has been a record day for ignoring ... even some long time member with whom I might have agreed with in the past, but have not crossed the line into open anti-Semitism.

I also see a lot of new members, probably smelling the blood, who have joined up just to cheer on Hamas and convince the world that decapitating women and children is all part of their righteous cause to remove all The Jews between "The River and The Sea".
Korah and Moses. People today are being forced to choose. Hearts are being revealed

Korah and Moses. People today are being forced to choose. Hearts are being revealed

I disagree ... I wouldn't ask anyone to choose a belief or a faith. I prefer that people believe, or not, in whatever form of deity they desire.

Additionally, this isn't a religious issue at all, it is strictly political. But, there are those who choose to paint it as a religious issue for whatever reason.

I maintain friendships with my Muslim friends (as long as we agree that political talk is off the table).

What I'm seeing here is people who, for whatever reason, are allowing their long-held dislike of Jews color their thinking by making them choose a positions that no conscionable human could ever support, just so they can take a position against The Jews.

Forum List

Back