Unprecedented

Additionally, this isn't a religious issue at all, it is strictly political. But, there are those who choose to paint it as a religious issue for whatever reason
No, it is deeper than that. The hate isn't human. It is demonic. And yes, people are being forced to CHOOSE sides. Hearts are being revealed

The board has, of late, been subjected to unprecedented levels of anti-Semitic rhetoric in the wake of Hamas' latest declaration of jihad on Jews, both in Israel and abroad.

This has led me to have to put on ignore several existing and some brand new members who aren't interested in the topic except as an outlet for their long pent-up hate of Jews.

The only silver lining I can take from this as those I have been forced to ignore have unambiguously declared their intractable anti-Semitic position and don't deserve any response.

Just a note for the moderators, try not to allow this board to become "Stormfront II" in the wake of this latest Hamas/Iranian slaughter of Jewish civilians.
The Stormfront ship sailed long ago, as the virulent antisemitism of those expressing their thirst for Israel's ongoing campaign of genocide against Palestine clearly demonstrates.

While your ignorance is astounding and your morality profoundly warped, your eloquent expression of same reminds me of this gent:

Forum List

Back