Unprecedented

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
The board has, of late, been subjected to unprecedented levels of anti-Semitic rhetoric in the wake of Hamas' latest declaration of jihad on Jews, both in Israel and abroad.

This has led me to have to put on ignore several existing and some brand new members who aren't interested in the topic except as an outlet for their long pent-up hate of Jews.

The only silver lining I can take from this as those I have been forced to ignore have unambiguously declared their intractable anti-Semitic position and don't deserve any response.

Just a note for the moderators, try not to allow this board to become "Stormfront II" in the wake of this latest Hamas/Iranian slaughter of Jewish civilians.

Since free speech is paramount that can be problematic for the board´s administration. It is astonishing that Jews are better off with so-called Nazis than with oh so tolerant left that has been coddling Muslim extremists for decades now.
Maybe it is better to explain people how misinformed and stupid their stance on the topic is. That they have been mislead by stories about Israeli wrongdoings while the Islamist rule in Gaza is ignored.

Since free speech is paramount that can be problematic for the board´s administration. It is astonishing that Jews are better off with so-called Nazis than with oh so tolerant left that has been coddling Muslim extremists for decades now.
Maybe it is better to explain people how misinformed and stupid their stance on the topic is. That they have been mislead by stories about Israeli wrongdoings while the Islamist rule in Gaza is ignored.
I'm sure the Israelis feel they've been exemplary stewards.

Geoff-Pryor-Bibi-Pressure-Cooker.jpeg

Which causes some hilarity.

Last edited:
The board has, of late, been subjected to unprecedented levels of anti-Semitic rhetoric in the wake of Hamas' latest declaration of jihad on Jews, both in Israel and abroad.

This has led me to have to put on ignore several existing and some brand new members who aren't interested in the topic except as an outlet for their long pent-up hate of Jews.

The only silver lining I can take from this as those I have been forced to ignore have unambiguously declared their intractable anti-Semitic position and don't deserve any response.

Just a note for the moderators, try not to allow this board to become "Stormfront II" in the wake of this latest Hamas/Iranian slaughter of Jewish civilians.
Could you show me a single post that - "welcomed" or "supported" these Hamas crimes committed against civilians?

Rightfully criticizing Israel for it's unlawful Settlement Policy in the West-Bank, isn't anti-Semitic at all. Israels incarceration of 2.3 million Palestinian-Arabs in a desolate and an economic unsustainable Gaza - thus factually promoting and encouraging Palestinian-Arab terrorism, seems to evade you completely.

Last edited:
Could you show me a single post that - "welcomed" or "supported" these Hamas crimes committed against civilians?

Rightfully criticizing Israel for it's unlawful Settlement Policy in the West-Bank, isn't anti-Semitic at all. Israels incarceration of 2.3 million Palestinian-Arabs in a desolate and an economic unsustainable Gaza - thus factually promoting and encouraging Palestinian-Arab terrorism, seems to evade you completely.
umm-confused.gif

Sounds like another Semite playing the sympathy card like a badly tuned violin . .

What about our dear fat Gypsy friend Mortician who never snivels despite having to absorb some hard hitting comments -- though never from me .
Or, dementia ridden Litwin , alka Nazi Winkle , who shoulders all the evils of the Nazis on his skinny malformed shoulders .Although he is deaf and blind as well as cognitively diminished, so he actually has little idea what is going on . .

So man-up OP , if that is your preferred gender , and stop pretending to single handedly absorb the sleights and verbal slaps handed out to your full family .
We do not hold it against you for being born in the wrong ethnic group , rofl .

Now, you excused it. But if Azov Regiment wants its own country you say no.

There seems to be some definitional confusion>>>

What is the meaning of Semitic people?

: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. b. : a descendant of these peoples. 2. : a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language.

~S~

: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. b. : a descendant of these peoples. 2. : a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language.

~S~
People's use of Semitic languages.

Now, you excused it. But if Azov Regiment wants its own country you say no.
Where do I excuse crimes committed by e.g. Hamas, Azov or Kadyrow's gang in Ukraine???

You need to understand the reasons for violence. before you pass a simple generalizing judgement.
The issue isn't just Hamas murdering Israeli civilians (they also murder the Plaestinians in Gaza). But that an utterly incompetent (and likely involved) Israeli government allowed for this to happen in the first place whilst inciting such a situation for years.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm

It's simple trap avoidance .
Using the Term Jews makes it easier for low IQs to accuse you of anti semitism .
They are never sure of the meaning of Semites which , I believe includes both Arabs and Jews .

None of you ever mention Egypt. Why is that? The programming?

It is astonishing that Jews are better off with so-called Nazis than with oh so tolerant left that has been coddling Muslim extremists for decades now.
Right, because it's the left wing that gathered them into railcars and shipped them off to the gas chambers.

Crap on a crutch you moron, Think before you open your mouth.

Where do I excuse crimes committed by e.g. Hamas, Azov or Kadyrow's gang in Ukraine???

You need to understand the reasons for violence. before you pass a simple generalizing judgement.
The issue isn't just Hamas murdering Israeli civilians (they also murder the Plaestinians in Gaza). But that an utterly incompetent (and likely involved) Israeli government allowed for this to happen in the first place whilst inciting such a situation for years.
You said it´s Israel´s fault. And we are talking about an autonomy zone. Its foundation is almost 30 years ago and they still have nothing. What if we were talking about a country, then you couldn´t demand Israel to feed them.

Forum List

Back