Links to Gaza Live Cam Streams and news livestreams

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The full ground attack on Gaza will be happening any time now. These are some good links for live video and news.

There was some bad weather in Israel and Hamas is preventing civilians from leaving northern Gaza. Those likely delayed the response to the Hamas twrror attack on 10-7

In b4 child suicide bombers.

In b4 child hostage suicide bombers.

That's what I was researching when I learned about the Palestinians. They are the child suicide bomber makers.

That was back in around 2013-15 or so. The UN gives them tons of money for supplies and infrastructure

that they divert to build underground bunkers and buy weapons and indoctrinate child terrorists.

What's the population there? 7 million?

Biden gave them $75 million dollars. Do the math on that. How much is that per person?

Last edited:
nice coastline in the first video. Bet those condos are super nice.
Do you think they are beach themed?

You could hear air strike throughout the night last night.

Israeli Tanks and ground troops are amassing at the border.

Gaza and Hamas are about to get GOT.

When the attack actually starts, those web cams should be very interesting.

In b4 child suicide bombers.

In b4 child hostage suicide bombers.

That's what I was researching when I learned about the Palestinians. They are the child suicide bomber makers.

That was back in around 2013-15 or so. The UN gives them tons of money for supplies and infrastructure

that they divert to build underground bunkers and buy weapons and indoctrinate child terrorists.

What's the population there? 7 million?

Biden gave them $75 million dollars. Do the math on that. How much is that per person?

That's Israeli propaganda. There's no child suicide bombers. How much per capital does 4 billion dollars to Israel work out.

Hillel Geva

In 2016, a study of Jerusalem’s population in various periods has been published by one of Israel’s leading Jerusalem archaeologists, Hillel Geva of Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and the Israel Exploration Society. Geva bases his estimates on “archaeological findings, rather than vague textual sources.” The result is what he calls a “minimalist view.”1 But whether you accept Geva’s population estimates or those of various other scholars he cites, to the modern observer the ancient city of Jerusalem can only be described as “tiny”—with population estimates at thousands and tens of thousands during many periods of the city’s history. (In comparison, Rome in the century before Jesus lived is estimated to have had a population of 400,000 tax-paying males—so the entire population must have been about a million.)

The first period that Geva considers in his study is from the 18th–11th centuries B.C.E. (Middle Bronze Age II to Iron Age I, in archaeological terms), the period before the arrival of the Israelites. Jerusalem was then confined to the small spur south of the Temple Mount known today as the City of David. As Geva reminds us, even then Jerusalem “was the center of an important territorial entity.” From this period, the area includes a massive fortification system that has recently been excavated. Overall, however, the area comprises only about 11–12 acres. Geva estimates the population of the city during this period at between 500 and 700 “at most.” (Previously other prominent scholars had estimated Jerusalem’s population in this period as 880–1,100, 1,000, 2,500, 3,000; still this is hardly what we would consider a metropolis.)

Forum List

Back