Unprecedented

That isn't quite the argument you seem to think it is...
Oh yes, it is. Again, what if they achieve independence? What would be their reason why Israel is still obligated to make affiliation payments? And the West paid billions since 1994 and all they got is that lousy rockets. If you see pictures of Gaza, you see they even lack windows. These are dungeons! And when Hamas comes to store rockets in your house, you will lose everything!

Where are the Nazis now?

1697460909307.png

What´s SMH? Show me how? I guess you know even better.
Shake My Head.

smh-really.gif

Why is that so unbelievable to you? What some of you are basically saying is that there can be absolutely zero questioning or criticizing of the Israeli government. You're not allowing for the possibility that they might not always be 100% perfect, because you automatically assume that anyone who even remotely questions their government is doing so out of antisemitism. Do you not see the illogic of that?

I brought up some thoughts about this on this other thread.

Let me ask you this. Does questioning certain people in the US government make one anti-American? Does questioning the leadership in the Black community automatically make one racist?

Last edited:
Could you show me a single post that - "welcomed" or "supported" these Hamas crimes committed against civilians?

Rightfully criticizing Israel for it's unlawful Settlement Policy in the West-Bank, isn't anti-Semitic at all. Israels incarceration of 2.3 million Palestinian-Arabs in a desolate and an economic unsustainable Gaza - thus factually promoting and encouraging Palestinian-Arab terrorism, seems to evade you completely.

Why is that so unbelievable to you? What some of you are basically saying is that there can be absolutely zero questioning or criticizing of the Israeli government. You're not allowing for the possibility that they might not always be 100% perfect, because you automatically assume that anyone who even remotely questions their government is doing so out of antisemitism. Do you not see the illogic of that?

Let me ask you this. Does questioning certain people in the US government make one anti-American? Does questioning the leadership in the Black community automatically make one racist?
You missed the part where the asshole is blaming Palestinian terrorism on the Jews. Yeah.

Nobody makes them Palestinian cockroaches train little kids to be suicide bombers, k?

No and no

You missed the part where the asshole is blaming Palestinian terrorism on the Jews. Yeah.

I think pretty much everybody misses the part where that whole ''spreading of western democracy'' thing lends more to the imperialist goal of installing these kinds of rogue governments for their short-term geo-political usefulness in the first place.

While it may serve some short-term geo-political purpose when they get ''elected,'' the installed tend to stick around and make sure they stay ''elected.''

But...that whole conversation is likely better left to civilized people in the more informed corners of the www.

I think pretty much everybody misses the part where that whole ''spreading of western democracy'' thing lends more to the imperialist goal of installing these kinds of rogue governments for their short-term geo-political usefulness in the first place.

While it may serve some short-term geo-political purpose when they get ''elected,'' the installed tend to stick around and make sure they stay ''elected.''

But...that whole conversation is likely better left to civilized people in the more informed corners of the www.
This thread is not about why regime change has never really worked well and hardly ever at all, is it?

This thread is not about why regime change has never really worked well and hardly ever at all, is it?

Compartmentalists gonna compartmentalize.

That's always the theme in mainstream demographics, it seems.

Broke down on the side of the road with the engine on fire and everybody's standing around talking about how upset they are about the flat tire.

Bringing up these realities and placing them into the more relevant, broader context of goings-on kind of reminds me of what TARS was saying the other day. "Absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings."

But whatever. Proceed...

Last edited:

Maybe I missed it, but can you point me to the post where you expressed ANY moral outrage over the mass murder that took place a week ago?
Have you expressed ANY anguish over the fate of the innocent men women and children in the hands of the Palestinians?

That's what many of us are seeing in the folks that insist on critiquing Israels every move.

The Palestinian people ARE Terrorists. They know where Israels innocent civilians are. If they were interested in peace, they'd turn in Hamas and help Israel retrieve their kidnap victims.

They have been firing missiles into Israel for as many decades as I've be n alive. They are in every way Hamas.

it's time for Israel to put an end to this. They've been TOO patient.

if Israel forced them out of the Land of Israel, I would fully support them

They arent even letting Palestinians through their borders now, and they are getting pummeled by Israel.
This ignorant shit is why I said "programming"
The reason IMO, why Egypt closed the border, is that they want to prevent Northern Gaza from being evacuated - since they are aware or rightfully anticipate that Israel will keep that part occupied - aka will simply additionally reduce the existing Gaza territory.

Additionally as long as a lot of Palestinian-Arabs stay there, the IDF will have a hard time avoiding civilian casualties - aka 'collateral damage".
Which would work against Israel and the support Israel is still having globally.

The reason IMO, why Egypt closed the border, is that they want to prevent Northern Gaza from being evacuated - since they are aware or rightfully anticipate that Israel will keep that part occupied - aka will simply additionally reduce the existing Gaza territory.

Additionally as long as a lot of Palestinian-Arabs stay there, the IDF will have a hard time avoiding civilian casualties - aka 'collateral damage".
Which would work against Israel and the support Israel is still having globally.
Israel has my support in anything they do to stop Palestinian terrorism. Palestinian/Hamas. No difference

Compartmentalists gonna compartmentalize.

That's always the theme in mainstream demographics, it seems.

Broke down on the side of the road with the engine on fire and everybody's standing around talking about how upset they are about the flat tire.

Bringing up these realities and placing them into the more relevant, broader context of goings-on kind of reminds me of what TARS was saying the other day. "Absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings."

But whatever. Proceed...
Topics are topics, bruh. :dunno:

Yeah, I suppose there is a tie-in there from way back but uhh..there's a time and a place for everything.

I ain't sayin' you're wrong for bringing it up even, just that there's better places for that type of discussion.

A topic such as that certainly warrants its own OP.

Also I have no idea what TARS is, don't bother responding back along that "branch", :abgg2q.jpg:

I'll look it up, thanks for mentioning it.

Alright, I'm not really finding anything. :102:

What is TARS?

Last edited:

It's simple. Egyptians don't want the inbred terrorists in their country because they are hellraising morons.

It's simple. Egyptians don't want the inbred terrorists in their country because they are hellraising morons.
All the Arab world knows this, but the Palestinians serve a purpose in being a continual thorn in the cause of Israel.

Not a single Arab nation, including Iran will actually HELP the Palestinians. They are just a convenient base from which to terrorize Israel

In which case, he would be correct to point out that the Israeli Settlement policy, especially under the Nethanyahu government - is the cause for this renewed violence. And that would be stating facts - and therefore wouldn't be antisemitic. Especially not, since the majority of Israelis does NOT agree with Nethanyahu's policy.
The Israelis in majority are blaming Nethanyahu for enabling this massacre. Whilst rightfully condemning Hamas for doing it.
Nobody makes them Palestinian cockroaches train little kids to be suicide bombers, k?
However calling/terming people, aka Palestinian-Arabs, as "cockroaches" is indeed anti-Muslim, anti-Palestinian and anti-Arabic.

Forum List

Back