Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

ONCE AGAIN ------------- the fact that some state doesn't sanction or officially list some wankfest war day *IN* *NO* *WAY* *PREVENTS* anyone, anywhere, from observing whatever the fuck they want. You can go visit the Gettysburg field right now, or next week, or next month, without needing a personal engraved invitation from the fucking State of Pennsylvania. You can observe, celebrate, buy gifts for, decorate for, contrive a dance about, give speeches about or take the day off for the frickin' anniversary of Pee Wee Herman's circumcision if you so choose. NOBODY has "denied" you the right to do that.

If you need the State to ORDER you to do it, then you're not interested in observing anything --- you're only interested in forcing other people to your will, so what you're here for is WANKING.

You're basically a wanking member.
ANOTHER >>
View attachment 369501
As Correll correctly stated it >>
"The state holiday was not hurting anyone, and you people had to be dicks about it."

Wow, I knew that was one of my better posts, even if it is FIVE MONTHS OLD, but hey, I didn't expect to win a car out of it.

I'd like to thank my agent, my writers, my staff and my phallus for all their uh, hard work.

Now for that car I'd like a 1968 Charger please. In white.
Here you are >>

View attachment 369997

That's a '69.

The South has slaves for 200 years before the Democratic Party was formed
And DEMOCRATS in the south preserved that slavery for many decades after that.

Slaveholders preserved that slavery, not political parties. Once again for the non-sentient, NOBODY ANYWHERE, not here, not here when we were colonies, not in the West Indies, not in Colombia, not in Brazil, NOWHERE, ever needed a political party to engage in slavery. EVER. Slavery was an economic instrument, not a political one.

Moreover your grasp of linear time is flailing in the dark. The Democratic Party's domination in the South didn't even begin until AFTER the Civil War, not before it. Even in the election of 1860 the Constitutional Unionists (Whigs) won the states of Tennessee, Kentucky and the Confederate capital host, Virginia. And after that War, the latter was dominated not by the Democrats but by the Readjuster Party.

I keep telling you to break down and buy a history book so you won't look this clueless. I don't know why I keep giving you that advice since you're too dense to follow it.

And yet --- I just had a wag ( 2aguy ) try to tell me "the Democrats started the Civil War and fought the Republicans".

You'd like to say it was war between north and south, but in reality, it was war between Republicans and Democrats.

That's correct
All slaveholders were Democratics
Even in the south, no Republicans owned slaves

Probably true, since the Repulicans didn't organize, or even run a POTUS candidate, in the South until 1868. And that year's candidate, Grant, had been a slaveholder but was not in the South, so I'll give you that.

But as to the first part, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Nobody holding (or trading/selling) slaves ever needed a political party. And that (both) was going on for three hundred years before "Democratics" existed, or any other political party. Which in turn means that the overwheliming majority of slave owners/traders had no political party at all. Nor did they need one.
Grant was never a slaveholder.

Well, Grant did inherited the slave from his in laws, but he freed him. That happened before he became Republican.

Virginia eliminates holiday celebrating two Confederate generals

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, you Dems are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328
This was great for her to get rid of holidays celebrating traitors and losers.

How is one unpatriotic for opposing a holiday for a rebellion (that lost) against the United States?

OP is a fucking dumb ass

because the entirety of the confederacy was long ago assimilated by the greater American Identity.

they were part of us before, they failed to break away, and were re-assimilated.

you libs know it. that is why the same people that want to cancel the holiday, because of "rebellion against us" are the same anti-american scum that support the kneelers.
:rofl:

What kind of backwards, half-assed logic did you just shit out and call a valid argument?

You can fuck right off with that bullshit. The south lost. If you still support the confederacy, you’re a fucking loser.

How is one unpatriotic for opposing a holiday for a rebellion (that lost) against the United States?

OP is a fucking dumb ass

because the entirety of the confederacy was long ago assimilated by the greater American Identity.

they were part of us before, they failed to break away, and were re-assimilated.

you libs know it. that is why the same people that want to cancel the holiday, because of "rebellion against us" are the same anti-american scum that support the kneelers.

What kind of backwards, half-assed logic did you just shit out and call a valid argument?

You can fuck right off with that bullshit. The south lost. If you still support the confederacy, you’re a fucking loser.

yeah, you said that. i addressed it.

what normally happens now, when people talk, is you either express agreement and thank me for teaching you something,

or you explain why you think my counter point was wrong.

simply reasserting your previous position, is what people do, when they know that have lost the argument, but are too dishonest to admit it.

thus, my argument is the winner.

the history of the confederacy was assimilated by America long ago. for over 5 generations it has been accepted as a regional part of the larger American Patriotism.

that is why it is the people that are so against the confederate flag are the same anti-american assholes who support the kneelers.

OP is a fucking dumb ass

what normally happens now, when people talk, is you either express agreement and thank me for teaching you something,

simply reasserting your previous position, is what people do, when they know that have lost the argument, but are too dishonest to admit it.

the history of the confederacy was assimilated by America long ago. for over 5 generations it has been accepted as a regional part of the larger American Patriotism.

that is why it is the people that are so against the confederate flag are the same anti-american assholes who support the kneelers.
Ok, loser

OP is a fucking dumb ass

Ok, loser

for over 5 generations, the confederate flag has been accepted by America as a whole as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

it has only become an issue recently, and the same people that pretend to be so upset over the flying of the "rebellion" flag

are the same anti-american assholes who support the anti-american kneelers.

your choice to not even try to address my point, shows that you are the loser.

and that you know it.

OP is a fucking dumb ass

Ok, loser

for over 5 generations, the confederate flag has been accepted by America as a whole as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

it has only become an issue recently, and the same people that pretend to be so upset over the flying of the "rebellion" flag

and that you know it.
You support the flag of a failed rebellion. You support the flag of losers.

OP is a fucking dumb ass

Ok, loser

and that you know it.
You support the flag of a failed rebellion. You support the flag of losers.

you said that. i made a counter point.

your choice, twice now, to avoid addressing my counterpoint, and to simply reassert your position,

is you admitting that you lost the argument.

you are the loser today.

It is Trumps economy

He is like a poker player bragging how he was up $10,000 early in the night and forgets to bring up he ended up losing $50,000

But it wasn’t my fault I lost, I was just unlucky
Blabber that if you like, Nobody except a few delusional Democrats think they can get away with blaming the coronavirus on Trump. It's probably the Democrats who did it.

The downturn of the economy has nothing to do with Trump. Americans know he has been great on the economy, and he will be re-elected in November, because of that. Ho hum.

And the numbers we're seeing from the phony BEA, may be totally phony, just like the phony Democrat polls.

Slaveholders preserved that slavery, not political parties. Once again for the non-sentient, NOBODY ANYWHERE, not here, not here when we were colonies, not in the West Indies, not in Colombia, not in Brazil, NOWHERE, ever needed a political party to engage in slavery. EVER. Slavery was an economic instrument, not a political one.

Moreover your grasp of linear time is flailing in the dark. The Democratic Party's domination in the South didn't even begin until AFTER the Civil War, not before it. Even in the election of 1860 the Constitutional Unionists (Whigs) won the states of Tennessee, Kentucky and the Confederate capital host, Virginia. And after that War, the latter was dominated not by the Democrats but by the Readjuster Party.

I keep telling you to break down and buy a history book so you won't look this clueless. I don't know why I keep giving you that advice since you're too dense to follow it.
My grasp of linear time is shining in th light. . The Democratic Party's domination in the South didn't even begin until AFTER the Civil War, not before it - that's what I said dummy.

You don't need a history book You need a reading comprehension course, and stop jumping to conclusions.

OP is a fucking dumb ass

Ok, loser

and that you know it.
The loser flag has only been accepted by inbreds that fuck their sisters and retards.

OP is a fucking dumb ass

Ok, loser

and that you know it.
The loser flag has only been accepted by inbreds that fuck their sisters and retards.

explain the nation wide success of the tv show the dukes of hazard then, you racist ass.

Forum List

Back