Unless something 'drastic' changes ....

In all "probability" I am, and I will be voting - ?

• Republican voting Republican

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Democrat voting Democrat

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Republican voting Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Democrat voting Republican

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Independent voting Independent

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Independent voting Republican

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Independent voting Democrat

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Unsure - Have not made up my mind

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Hell! I am not even registered!

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Poll: You can even chose under the "Cloak of anonymity" ... if you do not wish to comment.

im getting tired of the idiotic partisanship and the insulting that goes with it on this board. people need to do some maturing - :clap2: Good point!

I agree with the silly name calling. There are a few threads I would like to comment on but there is no way I want to get dragged into what seems to be a free for all of being called an idiot or worse because I disagree with someone.:confused:

I agree with the silly name calling. There are a few threads I would like to comment on but there is no way I want to get dragged into what seems to be a free for all of being called an idiot or worse because I disagree with someone.:confused:

I have to say that I wholeheartedly disagree with the sentiments of the above quoted moronic, idiotic retard. :cool:

I'm still an undecide voter. Neither side seems to have put enough cards on the table to convince me they deserve my support.

None of the above.

Registered Republican voting either Independent or Libertarian.

I say "registered" because I vote across party lines on a regular basis. My choice of registration is for primary purposes only. I am not overly conservative. In fact, on most social issues I either don't care or I fall on the Libertarian side of the spectrum. On the issues I consider my self to be conservative, my beliefs are not currently represented by those who currently control the Republican party. I didn't leave the party, the party left me, as they say.

No candidate has presented me with anything of substance that would make me drive 3 blocks to vote and I refuse to vote for anyone because of their party affiliation. I'll have to just deal with whoever wins.

:lol: This is funny. Results of the poll so far.

With all of the :blahblah: on this board ... there are -0- Democrat's ... that are voting for Obama? And only 3 Republican's voting for McCain? lol :lol:

Good thing 'some' of we Independent voters are voting for them. Both of them would be up $hit-creek! :D

*sigh*

MA is a boring state to live in when it comes to elections ... we already know where the state is going to vote.

I'll likely be voting Obama for POTUS ... I fear the Dems controlling all of Congress and the White House, but not as much as I fear McCain being the CinC ... not cast a vote for Senate (I despise Kerry and know he will win) ... or Congress if Delahunt is running uncontested (I can't find an opponent) ... and R for the rest of the ticket ... perhaps Libertarian if the option is available.

im in PA, so my vote is more important. i believe obama is leading in the state, but havent looked at any polls recently. cant decide who to vote for, though. want to go 3rd party, but this election is rather important, and being in a battleground state, i feel i should go with one of the disappointments

im in PA, so my vote is more important. i believe obama is leading in the state, but havent looked at any polls recently. cant decide who to vote for, though. want to go 3rd party, but this election is rather important, and being in a battleground state, i feel i should go with one of the disappointments

*shrugs shoulders and lightly kicks a can*

I wish I lived in a battleground state ...

Forum List

Back