Unless Putin kills innocent people in Ukraine why should i care?

I DONT CARE. Neither I nor you know the full details.

Unless we see a Bosnian style massacre then I DONT CARE.

And to make matters worse the PUPPET in the Whitehouse is beyond inept.
Would you care if you knew that Stalin killed 1 million Ukrainian farmers in World War II when the world was focused on Hitler and not on an ally that Stalin claimed to be? The total number of anti-communist Russians killed can only be estimated, with 20 million Russians dead by some to 100 million Russians by other estimators killed while the world wasn't watching Communist Russia (same as Mao's 100 million Chinese "purge") Nobody noticed that communist kill either.

The Holodomor's Death Toll​

The Ukrainian famine—known as the Holodomor, a combination of the Ukrainian words for “starvation” and “to inflict death”—by one estimate claimed the lives of 3.9 million people, about 13 percent of the population. And, unlike other famines in history caused by blight or drought, this was caused when a dictator wanted both to replace Ukraine’s small farms with state-run collectives and punish independence-minded Ukrainians who posed a threat to his totalitarian authority. (history.com)

International Business Times:
Medevedev's grim bookkeeping included the following tragic episodes: 1 million imprisoned or exiled between 1927 to 1929; 9 to 11 million peasants forced off their lands and another 2 to 3 million peasants arrested or exiled in the mass collectivization program; 6 to 7 million killed by an artificial famine in 1932-1934; 1 million exiled from Moscow and Leningrad in 1935; 1 million executed during the ''Great Terror'' of 1937-1938; 4 to 6 million dispatched to forced labor camps; 10 to 12 million people forcibly relocated during World War II; and at least 1 million arrested for various “political crimes” from 1946 to 1953.​
Although not everyone who was swept up in the aforementioned events died from unnatural causes, Medvedev’s 20 million non-combatant deaths estimate is likely a conservative guess.​
Indeed, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the literary giant who wrote harrowingly about the Soviet gulag system, claimed the true number of Stalin’s victims might have been as high as 60 million.​
A few researchers into the Stalin killings claim 100 million, same as Mao. Their reason is because unlike the Nazis who were proud of their killing of people they hated, the Russians were not proud of and hid the number of their kills. The Nazis were anal about recording each and every kill they did, and those I read about 15 years ago claimed this. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn had limited understanding of the Russian kills because when lips are sealed, nothing is known.​

Was it Genocide that Stalin committed? Stalin killed millions. A Stanford historian answers the question, was it genocide?

Would you care if you knew that Stalin killed 1 million Ukrainian farmers in World War II when the world was focused on Hitler and not on an ally that Stalin claimed to be? The total number of anti-communist Russians killed can only be estimated, with 20 million Russians dead by some to 100 million Russians by other estimators killed while the world wasn't watching Communist Russia (same as Mao's 100 million Chinese "purge") Nobody noticed that communist kill either.

The Ukrainian famine—known as the Holodomor, a combination of the Ukrainian words for “starvation” and “to inflict death”—by one estimate claimed the lives of 3.9 million people, about 13 percent of the population. And, unlike other famines in history caused by blight or drought, this was caused when a dictator wanted both to replace Ukraine’s small farms with state-run collectives and punish independence-minded Ukrainians who posed a threat to his totalitarian authority. (history.com)

Medevedev's grim bookkeeping included the following tragic episodes: 1 million imprisoned or exiled between 1927 to 1929; 9 to 11 million peasants forced off their lands and another 2 to 3 million peasants arrested or exiled in the mass collectivization program; 6 to 7 million killed by an artificial famine in 1932-1934; 1 million exiled from Moscow and Leningrad in 1935; 1 million executed during the ''Great Terror'' of 1937-1938; 4 to 6 million dispatched to forced labor camps; 10 to 12 million people forcibly relocated during World War II; and at least 1 million arrested for various “political crimes” from 1946 to 1953.​
Although not everyone who was swept up in the aforementioned events died from unnatural causes, Medvedev’s 20 million non-combatant deaths estimate is likely a conservative guess.​
Indeed, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the literary giant who wrote harrowingly about the Soviet gulag system, claimed the true number of Stalin’s victims might have been as high as 60 million.​
A few researchers into the Stalin killings claim 100 million, same as Mao. Their reason is because unlike the Nazis who were proud of their killing of people they hated, the Russians were not proud of and hid the number of their kills. The Nazis were anal about recording each and every kill they did, and those I read about 15 years ago claimed this. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn had limited understanding of the Russian kills because when lips are sealed, nothing is known.​

Was it Genocide that Stalin committed? Stalin killed millions. A Stanford historian answers the question, was it genocide?
Uh oh. You done gone and besmirched the Left's hero.

No, I wasn't alive then and those people aren't the ones in today's quagmire

Oh for God's sake. Stop this whining. You don't know enough about the oil business to understand the collapse of the market in 2020 or the recovery.
o_O Well I know this, I know a whole lot more about all of the issues involved here then you do, and I am not whining, merely explaining to you fascist scum, what you have brought upon selves, and the nation you hate so very much! You won't have to wait long to find out, as soon as Putin send in the boys, you are fucked up ass, which is probably the real objective here, you haven't clue fucking one what currently transpires or why, even as it does so right before your lying eyes!

Some of you are so fucking stupid its actually legitimately frightening... :fu:

Shut up. What ass do you dig that shit from?

Uh oh. You done gone and besmirched the Left's hero.
I didn't know doing the best you can to tell the truth plus providing documentation was besmirching. :laughing0301:
I did a lot more reading than I posted. And 20 years ago, there was a lot more information online than there is now, considering the scrubbings that have been done by leftists to minimize the grisly nature of Communism, since they're obedient to Hillary Clinton's Alinsky method of changing a society from say, a Republican Democracy to a full-fledged Communist Regime. They don't want us to know how many lives have been lost to Communism's institution into quite a few countries, but I can tell you it is in the hundreds of millions just by knowing of the few I've read up on.

I didn't know doing the best you can to tell the truth plus providing documentation was besmirching. :laughing0301:
I did a lot more reading than I posted. And 20 years ago, there was a lot more information online than there is now, considering the scrubbings that have been done by leftists to minimize the grisly nature of Communism, since they're obedient to Hillary Clinton's Alinsky method of changing a society from say, a Republican Democracy to a full-fledged Communist Regime. They don't want us to know how many lives have been lost to Communism's institution into quite a few countries, but I can tell you it is in the hundreds of millions just by knowing of the few I've read up on.
You are exactly correct on all counts, miss.

If there's one thing the left hates, it's telling the truth about their ideology.

No, I wasn't alive then and those people aren't the ones in today's quagmire
So you are saying no, you don't care since history is not in your research pattern. Do the world a favor. Unless you have a huge attitude change, please do not run for public office in the United States of America. We have enough truly stupid people in Congress as it is. :rolleyes-41:

This is in NATO'S ...........Europe's back yard. How many troops have the European countries this time? They only ever send token forces.........Ever with the exception of England in the Gulf Wars.

If they refuse to arm up and send their people to fight in large numbers in their Back Yard then WHY SHOULD WE........?

So you are saying no, you don't care since history is not in your research pattern. Do the world a favor. Unless you have a huge attitude change, please do not run for public office in the United States of America. We have enough truly stupid people in Congress as it is. :rolleyes-41:
Oh look at this clever pussy.

One of your ancestors was surely a racist, rapist or murderer.

You therefore are judged as guilty henceforth.

Now fuck off, idiot

Forum List

Back