Unless Putin kills innocent people in Ukraine why should i care?

I DONT CARE. Neither I nor you know the full details.

Unless we see a Bosnian style massacre then I DONT CARE.

And to make matters worse the PUPPET in the Whitehouse is beyond inept.
Do you operate a motor vehicle, or heat your home with gas??? If yes to either or both, you're gonna care, yes you will care when you cannot afford the $15.00 a gallon gas, or can no longer heat your home, which is all but certain thanks to Biden's very first act as a usurper of the white house, he killed US energy independence first, and thus Putin knows that US is perched upon the abyss to ruin, just as Soviet Union once was, and he knows that a tiny little shove will propel US on down to her ruin! You see elections have consequences, and election thefts have even more ultra serious and dire consequences.... This entire arrangement we find selves in, is courtesy of Biden, and the people who control the psychopath, the target was always the destruction of the US!

This is why you and others on the dishonest right should care –
So I shouldn't care?

so you can ‘blame’ Biden and lie about how the President is somehow ‘responsible.’
Joe Bedpan gave the green-light for all of this, first through his administrative weakness, and now through his words that NO MATTER WHAT, don't worry, Vlad, we won't bother you if you invade.

Do you operate a motor vehicle, or heat your home with gas??? If yes to either or both, you're gonna care, yes you will care when you cannot afford the $15.00 a gallon gas, or can no longer heat your home, which is all but certain thanks to Biden's very first act as a usurper of the white house, he killed US energy independence first, and thus Putin knows that US is perched upon the abyss to ruin, just as Soviet Union once was, and he knows that a tiny little shove will propel US on down to her ruin! You see elections have consequences, and election thefts have even more ultra serious and dire consequences.... This entire arrangement we find selves in, is courtesy of Biden, and the people who control the psychopath, the target was always the destruction of the US!
Oh for God's sake. Stop this whining. You don't know enough about the oil business to understand the collapse of the market in 2020 or the recovery.

Collateral damage is no one's business in a military action that they take no side in #1; and #2, have no business being involved in!
If you truly care, then social justice warriors should put up and contribute to Dr's Without Borders, or shut the F up!

Forum List

Back