Unknown Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon

Send me your wallet now, Vigilante, with all you active credit cards.

You are a good waiting to be plucked, so I willing to sacrifice for you: send me your wallet via Cereal_Killer at USMB head office's address.

• Banned
Send me your wallet now, Vigilante, with all you active credit cards.

You are a good waiting to be plucked, so I willing to sacrifice for you: send me your wallet via Cereal_Killer at USMB head office's address.

What's the matter Flakey, you don't like a interesting video? Dora the Explorer more to your liking?

I know that you believe in it, Vigilante. Are you one of the listeners of the Overnight Coast to Coast radio show that deals with that stuff? I heard it one night driving between Santa Fe and Salt Lake City. If it had lasted another hour, I would have required deprogramming.

• Banned
I know that you believe in it, Vigilante. Are you one of the listeners of the Overnight Coast to Coast radio show that deals with that stuff? I heard it one night driving between Santa Fe and Salt Lake City. If it had lasted another hour, I would have required deprogramming.

That's why you're a subversive Flakey, you have a closed mind! Everything in this world is worth investigating!

So you do listen to Overnight Coast to Coast!

Momma. I bagged a nutter.

MOON NAZIS!!!
icon_eek.gif

lmfao.gif

It's probably just a satellite making course corrections. He said it was in low earth orbit, after all.

There was a claim the US has a military space fleet. Not the shuttle, not satellites, but proper 'space bombers and fighters.' Shrug.

True state of the art is always going to be classified. Only learned about the F-117 some 20 years after its first flight. Still haven't confirmed Aurora and similar hypersonic aircraft so why reveal a space armada if they don't have to?

Is it true? No idea, but it seems a desireable thing to have so who knows.

Forum List

Back